What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outside Grower inside for the winter but outside soon in New York

Dbelle

10 banana kush, 3 males

Was hoping for more but this one looks pretty strong.

Attachments

• IMG_2140.jpeg
    IMG_2140.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Today is 4/18/2024 16 days until May 4th and in the ground

some Blah Blah Blah no photos but I will post some later

As it goes every year at this time I find I have the same problem :( either I have too

many plants or too little room

this Friday may six legal plants will need to go out as I have zero room it is more than

likely too cold to put them in the ground

I have a small greenhouse of sort that I need to re plastic, but my plants are a little too tall

and may not fit in there so well

I did not want to trim them, it looks like I will have too so I will take 4 nice cuts from each

to put into the cloner which will give me 24 clones

this will give me enough room to get by the next 16 days I will put my less than legal Autos

in the ground as soon as I can

it is raining to beat the band here rain gauge said a half inch and the mud was drying up :(

I am also thinking I may try to turn an inside crop for some nice fresh green bud

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Today is 4/18/2024 16 days until May 4th and in the ground

some Blah Blah Blah no photos but I will post some later

As it goes every year at this time I find I have the same problem :( either I have too

many plants or too little room

this Friday may six legal plants will need to go out as I have zero room it is more than

likely too cold to put them in the ground

I have a small greenhouse of sort that I need to re plastic, but my plants are a little too tall

and may not fit in there so well

I did not want to trim them, it looks like I will have too so I will take 4 nice cuts from each

to put into the cloner which will give me 24 clones

this will give me enough room to get by the next 16 days I will put my less than legal Autos

in the ground as soon as I can

it is raining to beat the band here rain gauge said a half inch and the mud was drying up :(

I am also thinking I may try to turn an inside crop for some nice fresh green bud

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

even with a plant count of 24 we still start out with 75-100 plants in beer cups

by the time we subtracted the males , runts , the ones the cats eat , the ones I fvck up , the hail , the 60-80 mph winds , grasshopper plague , and evil plant diseases , well I will just say this , one year we lost over 90% of our crop and had to procure flowers from Pute and another trusted grower , by trusted I mean no bad chemicals and an end product that we can consume without bad side effects..

so yeah , the powers that be have no idea about the possible adversities an outdoor ganja farmer faces…

on the other hand , when all the planets are aligned , we may experience a bumper crop and have enough flowers for 3-4 years

which is where we are this year , smoking 3+ year old cured cannabis…

lucky we planted 10 different flavors so we don’t get burned out or build up a resistance to one or two flavors

we like variety

CharlesU Farley

At least you’re well-prepared …better to have too much then too little
I'm producing more than me and Harley can consume, and I'm storing it up for the inevitable day when I won't be able to physically do as much as I'm doing now. Even though it's vacuum sealed, I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking I may have to do some BHO, just for long-term storage.

No intent on offending anybody, cuz I do that quite frequently without knowing it, but the thought of actually having to _purchase_ any cannabis product is disgustingly abhorrent to me. 🤮

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I'm producing more than me and Harley can consume, and I'm storing it up for the inevitable day when I won't be able to physically do as much as I'm doing now. Even though it's vacuum sealed, I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking I may have to do some BHO, just for long-term storage.

No intent on offending anybody, cuz I do that quite frequently without knowing it, but the thought of actually having to _purchase_ any cannabis product is disgustingly abhorrent to me. 🤮

that is what we also do , besides having some stored in the freezer , we make concentrates….and give a lot away..😁

laszlokovacs

Broo youre gonna have some monsters haha I havent even started my seeds here. Past few years been starting them on 4/20. Need to get my head out of my ass because I havent even decided what im growing this year.

May 4ths a good date for you? Last year we got froze out may 18 east of Albany, only had veggie plants in the field but they almost all croaked. You got some big plants theyre probably a lot tougher though... I end up sticking stuff in the ground the first week of june or so most of the time but I should probably push it up earlier. I have never hit more than 2lb per, you must be doing at least a couple things right;)

Hoping to put 70-80% of biomass into concentrates/rosin. I will put out 6 but my math sucks so my 6s are double digits for some reason

Latest posts

Latest posts