What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outside Grower inside for the winter but outside soon in New York

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
What is it like?
from what I have seen it looked good well grow inside bud, machine trimmed and it burned

well

I have not bought weed in forever :) I did buy a pen or two from the Medical Dispensary here

in Albany when they have sales

There’s a lot of people making a lot of money off that kind of weed.
a friend of my wife's kid had something he picked for 80 a zip that was grown local I believe it

was OG Skywalker

it was not bad not that I would buy it, I might rob the Chinese and than sell their pot for 500 a pound

and destroy their market for them

just my darker side :(

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

Dbelle

For years it was bubba and platinums, then they started with the purple punch and icc. But I see they've finally gotten into the more hype type strains.

I actually miss a nice platinum kush, not chinese but like a serious attempt. I think it's inhouse genetics that has all those platinum crosses. Maybe I'll look for some.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For years it was bubba and platinums, then they started with the purple punch and icc. But I see they've finally gotten into the more hype type strains.

I actually miss a nice platinum kush, not chinese but like a serious attempt. I think it's inhouse genetics that has all those platinum crosses. Maybe I'll look for some.
agree with you & grew both platinum Kush Breath and Platinum Dosi from in house genetics F2’ed ...Here’s a link to a grow documenting some of that check it out at your leisure there’s a lot of pictures in there ... https://www.icmag.com/threads/platinum-dosi.18064626/

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is Headband/Haze ..Two females & barely a month old that was quick .. ?
CDB836A9-839F-4A36-8D96-583FA2FC88B7.jpeg
B5B33FB2-B427-44AB-BF6E-7A7EDF7CF35B.jpeg

Dbelle

agree with you & grew both platinum Kush Breath and Platinum Dosi from in house genetics F2’ed ...Here’s a link to a grow documenting some of that check it out at your leisure there’s a lot of pictures in there ... https://www.icmag.com/threads/platinum-dosi.18064626/
I checked out that link, it came out sick. You did a great job man.

They really did do a lot of crosses, I've had my eye on a few of their stuff.
Yeah I just checked it out, great job man! They came out amazing.

Inhouse really has a million platinum crosses. I was looking at the Plantinumz, sounds like it might be a nice one.

moose/MI

The advantage of big plants outdoors. you have the opportunity to make hash and then process into Hash Rosin that’s what you guys should be thinking about…
That's what my plan was and it's coming together. I grew 9.5 pounds last season.
Low and slow on the drying.
I hand trimmed and kept 5.5 pounds of the best buds. The last 8" or so of the best branches.
The rest I bucked into grove bags.
I've been washing it all. Learning a lot-having a lot of fun.
Now I went back and saved 1.5 pounds of the best of the best to smoke and I've been washing.

Attachments

• 20240405_175033.jpg
    20240405_175033.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 17

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what my plan was and it's coming together. I grew 9.5 pounds last season.
Low and slow on the drying.
I hand trimmed and kept 5.5 pounds of the best buds. The last 8" or so of the best branches.
The rest I bucked into grove bags.
I've been washing it all. Learning a lot-having a lot of fun.
Now I went back and saved 1.5 pounds of the best of the best to smoke and I've been washing.
You’re doing good …it’s a lot of work:canabis: