ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
New York loved them
and that we do :)

the last show I saw with Gerry was June 1995 at the Knick in Smallbany NY

I went with someone got me to go to Giant Stadium to see Dylan and The Dead

or should have been Dylan being backup by The Dead :(

Gerry look great in Albany wore a Tie Dye said he had stop doing hard drugs and looked

healthy

August 1995 I was in Sturgis SD at the bike rally and someone called me from New York

and said Gerry was dead

I was like no way just saw him and he looked good so I turn on the radio and they all were playing

Dead tunes it was true :(

and Keith Richards lives go figure

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

CharlesU Farley

They loved playing in New York New York loved them
The Allman Brothers Band felt the same way. For some reason or other, the New York City audience got/understood them, where a lot of other Northern cities didn't. And New York City certainly wasn't representative of anything whatsoever that the GD stood for.

Transformational music transcends cultural differences.

The ABB have more in common with the GD than most people realize. I know for a fact Owsley Stanley understood the similarities.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club

Timj

my wife felt nothing and thinks I am stoned at work ;) I could be :) she is 35 miles west

4.8 in New Jersey

https://6abc.com/northeast-earthquake-philadelphia-shaking-felt-philly-was-an-in/14622010/

NYC also

That's funny . I live near a limestone quarry and sometimes when they blast we feel it inside the house. So maybe I'm just used to a bit of ground movement. Some of our double pane windows have actually lost the gas between the glass from the blasting.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Allman Brothers Band felt the same way. For some reason or other, the New York City audience got/understood them, where a lot of other Northern cities didn't. And New York City certainly wasn't representative of anything whatsoever that the GD stood for.

Transformational music transcends cultural differences.

The ABB have more in common with the GD than most people realize. I know for a fact Owsley Stanley understood the similarities.
The New York market $

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_2031.jpeg
IMG_5477.jpeg
IMG_5706.jpeg
IMG_5705.jpeg
IMG_5694.jpeg
New York Weed :)

CharlesU Farley

I'm never jealous and seldom envious but you legal outdoor growers give me a twinge of both. ;)

Where I am here in the SouthEast, doubt it will ever be legal to grow like that, before I die anyway. It's an exceedingly rural/agricultural area, even the sheriff's department doesn't fly helicopters on a weekly basis looking for outdoor grows anymore. They have their hands absolutely full with meth and fentanyl.

I'm occasionally tempted, but I'm producing more than Harley and I can consume as it is, so it's just not worth the decreasing / minimizing risk. :cool: