What's new

Outdoors in the UK

July

Went up today for a much needed water, everything is still ok(ish) one of the sisters was looking a bit sorry for herself, but everything else fine and i reckon i found a good spot for next year in the process so not all bad.

out of the cage now
nn9ln.jpg

sorry looking sister
us5XG.jpg

but she is still growing ok though
7UDh1.jpg

July

The 2 Purple Marocs i put down are now starting to show through as well so thats a good bonus

mrUKB.jpg

T3TKz.jpg

I have never really walked much further on from my spot so today i had a little nose around, and yeah, i reckon i found next years spot, completly unexplored it was
yewez.jpg

July

Excellent area, i like it, i yet to find something nearby for meself next year, will be watching
cheers!
Yeah, its a huge area i need to have a proper look tbh, im going to up things a level next year if everything goes to plan this year of course

Scrogerman

Veteran
nice man, ill follow along too. Ive put out unwanted/needed indoor seedplant & cuts before now & have been shocked at results, Whiteberry & brightsides cheese saw me proud & im sure if id of fed them & prep'd & sup'd the ground yield would of been better too, picked late sep-oct, no mould at all & i live in a wet part of the country. cant go wrong with FMS, the PM & Easy Sativa would be my first picks. put out a load of Auto's maily Stitch's & Lowlife gear, but they mostly molded tbh. put out swisscheese, sweet purp & a few others too that did ok, but give me FMS gear any day, yet to sample HFH gear, they got a few nice offerings i believe. G'Luck

btw ive been ripped leaving trails too, its a fker to find a staunch spot even in the country hills, alot of walkers round these parts & farmers are always on to ya!

July

nice man, ill follow along too. Ive put out unwanted/needed indoor seedplant & cuts before now & have been shocked at results, Whiteberry & brightsides cheese saw me proud & im sure if id of fed them & prep'd & sup'd the ground yield would of been better too, picked late sep-oct, no mould at all & i live in a wet part of the country. cant go wrong with FMS, the PM & Easy Sativa would be my first picks. put out a load of Auto's maily Stitch's & Lowlife gear, but they mostly molded tbh. put out swisscheese, sweet purp & a few others too that did ok, but give me FMS gear any day, yet to sample HFH gear, they got a few nice offerings i believe. G'Luck

btw ive been ripped leaving trails too, its a fker to find a staunch spot even in the country hills, alot of walkers round these parts & farmers are always on to ya!
Hey bro, always nice to have another person along for the ride, yeah the PM came recommended as being good for the UK so i went for them, the female seeds lineup is one to explore more next year for me, i may still put some autos down this year, we have some crazy sun here the last few days, but i want to monitor the weather for another week before deciding what to do.

Scrogerman

Veteran
well i hope things turn around for ya, its all or nothing with it lately. certainly check out easy sativa too, i know its a winner. Buddymate on here swears by those 2 & check his albums out, prolly the best outdoor flicks ive seen in the UK tbh, fair fks to the man, awesome! just look through my buddy list & click on him to see his albums, hope he still has em there, top class. ground ammended with FBB only, nice n simple!

if i see big lush healthy growing nettles, usually where ill pick. hill commons not so good, not a nettle in sight, something to think about is the ground for sure! it aint all the same judging by the plantlife.

prolly a lil late for the ES now by rights, but you know for next year. i wanna check out some HFH gear too for next year!

Last edited:

July

well i hope things turn around for ya, its all or nothing with it lately. certainly check out easy sativa too, i know its a winner. Buddymate on here swears by those 2 & check his albums out, prolly the best outdoor flicks ive seen in the UK tbh, fair fks to the man, awesome! just look through my buddy list & click on him to see his albums, hope he still has em there, top class. ground ammended with FBB only, nice n simple!

if i see big lush healthy growing nettles, usually where ill pick. hill commons not so good, not a nettle in sight, something to think about is the ground for sure! it aint all the same judging by the plantlife.

prolly a lil late for the ES now by rights, but you know for next year. i wanna check out some HFH gear too for next year!
Yeah i will check them pics out, ive only just put my PM out as you can see i know it's a bit late but i hope they go ok, hence why i am still considering the autos

Scrogerman

Veteran
yeah right ive been considering it myself, but am yet to be convinced by outdoor autos late on like now. if someone has any recs for outdoor autos for our hemisphere then im all ears, i aint spending untill i know, its a gutter finding mold after paying dollar & putting in all the groundwork. if we have a late/indian summer like last year then laughing! G'Luck bro!

July

yeah right ive been considering it myself, but am yet to be convinced by outdoor autos late on like now. if someone has any recs for outdoor autos for our hemisphere then im all ears, i aint spending untill i know, its a gutter finding mold after paying dollar & putting in all the groundwork. if we have a late/indian summer like last year then laughing! G'Luck bro!
Well this is the thing, im still kinda waiting to findout a good auto for here, im on 50 degrees here, so i need one that will suit tbh, ive been looking at the Suger and Maxi Gom from Green O Matic, they are said to be good and are heavy yielders from all accounts

Scrogerman

Veteran
dont know the sugar but i know the Maxi & seen what it does in door, wow! trouble is what the fk do they say outdoor & from the £100's i spent on them you need to know. ive begged breeders for mold resistant outdoor autos for pretty much since they came out, although i was growing Rudi crosses in the early 90's for that very trait believe it or not!

BigBud(sssc) x Biggerpine(Bigbud x Ruderalis)- tasted like Juicyfriut chewing gum & did the job(we called it Biggerbud att), got busted back then, lost all the gear sadly. Autos are nothing new to me! but i aint spending untill i know, UK enviro can fk everything up as you know.

maybe someone will chip in & put us right!

gtg, back tommora! G'Luck!

Last edited:

July

dont know the sugar but i know the Maxi & seen what it does in door, wow! trouble is what the fk do they say outdoor & from the £100's i spent on them you need to know. ive begged breeders for mold resistant outdoor autos for pretty much since they came out, although i was growing Rudi crosses in the early 90's for that very trait believe it or not!

BigBud(sssc) x Biggerpine(Bigbud x Ruderalis)- tasted like Juicyfriut chewing gum & did the job(we called it Biggerbud att), got busted back then, lost all the gear sadly. Autos are nothing new to me! but i aint spending untill i know, UK enviro can fk everything up as you know.

maybe someone will chip in & put us right!
yeah i need to look into more tbh and soon, there must be something that will work outdoor here

July

Last minute ordering session today, so picking up:

3 x Auto Blueberry-Dutch Passion
3 x Green Poison Auto-Sweet Seeds

and maybe something else from the shop's stock list i don't know yet, but i got an idea for a little square grow space that will have tallish poles on the corners and one either end in the middle even taller(i think you can see where im going with this) so that when we get loads of piss poor weather later on i can turn all this into a mini greenhouse just by throwing a large sheet of plastic over it, well thats the plan anyway

July

Well, it's been a wierd one today, i went to go up this morning and halfway up the trak i saw a car parked up, never in 2 1/2 years have i seen anyone up there, so i dashed into a bush and worked my way back out and over the gate. Decided to go back a few hours later, all clear, going well then i realise underfoot that all the overgrown grass i usually leave loads of trails through had been freshly cut and as i came up to my plot all beside it had been cut clean
jXcZn.jpg

Fortunatly the plants seemed completely undisturbed as did my tools, but someone knows now, im going to leave it for a week or so and see if they are still there, also i doubt i will put down those auto's now either, but the plants are doing well nevertheless.
gXzW5.jpg

EbZwp.jpg

150HG.jpg

nAHk0.jpg

July

Well show might be over folks, ive just been out back and i can hear a tractor in the field where my plants are :(

Nunsacred

I had a cheeky grow just metres from where wheat was harvested.
The plants did extremely well and I was worried they'd be spotted.

Then a tree fell on them.
It damaged one, hid the others, but also pointed to them with a 30ft arrow at the same time.

Around about then
I let go of feelings of control
and just went back to harvest the plants "if they were still there" (they were)
in a sort of surreal bystander trance

Took about 12oz (when dry) home from there in the end