mendo420

Veteran
All mighty JAH saved my crops!!
I'm so grateful
Bless

It's very depressing over here.
Everyone else was burned out!
I cant believe it.
We are all crying our eyes out over here!
:cry:

I have herd something about insuring pot crops. I'm sure you can insure anything.
The best insurance is not having all your eggs in one basket.

Sinkyone

Damn that sucks for your neighbors, at least your garden survived. I'm guessing you must be up near the North Pass fires? Hope they get it under control soon, sounds like it might take a while though....

jbarsk8

so happy to see the lovely ladies enjoying the sun. Hope the god's shine some good vibes in your neck of the woods.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Wow, you really dodged a bullet there, Mendo. You should go buy a lotto ticket, man.

Your neighbor must be crushed. I hope everyone got out ok at least. Plants can always be grown again and houses can always be rebuilt, but you can't replace friends and family.

Best of luck on the rest of the season, man.

HB.

S

Smoke Buddy

Damn... I been worrying about all you guys up the hill(s)... Sorry for your neighbors man.

Your garden rocks bro... size does matter!

:rasta:

jackel

That sucks about your neighbors. I was in a simular situation in 08. U have to be extra cautious of rippers now. I know they r ur neighbors, but they were relying on the crop to pay their bills. They might get desperate and do whatever they have to.
Good luck. I know this smoke really sucks, but ladies are looking good.

OGKUSH415

At least yours are lookin nice n green, just had a fire in Butte county about 40 miles from my spot and on certain days I wake up to a mountain of smoke, and the smell of burning logs filling the air.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
My heart goes out to those who have lost crops. Im very sorry to hear this. I a inspired to write a poem...

Fire burn,
weed heals
many trees
lost in hills
seeds sown
never known
seasons come again

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn bro that picture is tough to look at....fuckin fires! thats been one of my fears...ive caught my stupid roomate smoking joints in the garden on the dry and brittle hillside.. and ive told him hella times not to fucking do it..some people i swear to god.

Z

Z-ro

Wow, so sorry for your neighbors, that has been my worst nightmare, we had some smaller ones get kinda close but were put out fairly quickly.

Anyway I have a bunch extra OG clones to donate if they want to try and replant theyre about a foot tall in 4 in pots.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I cant imagine how many gardens went up in the fire.
1000's I'm sure.

FnA

Puts things in perspective when my little garden got ripped. Can't imagine the heartbreak across your area due to these fires. Too late for new plants outdoors? I know the yield would be awful but is it possible?

talktosamson

Veteran
Puts things in perspective when my little garden got ripped. Can't imagine the heartbreak across your area due to these fires. Too late for new plants outdoors? I know the yield would be awful but is it possible?

Yea man, its September this week its way to late to plant anything, it would go straight into flower. Its likely no one would even have the funds to put things back together after such catastrophic loss.

V

Veg N Out

I'd be building a couple hoop houses and putting out anything and everything with roots I could get my hands on. I'm sure that's what these cats are all doing.

Again...Let us know where and when donations can be made if necessary.

Latest posts

Latest posts