What's new

Outdoors in California

mendo420

Veteran
Unfortunately crosses take time to develop. I'm back crossing the new strains this season. I will be working on the S1's this winter.

If you could taste and see some of the crosses I have you would a different opinion. Here are some test plants.

cheese X mendo,

stinky pinky x purple diesel.

I have always been disappointed in Harborside's selection.
They have such poor quality at high price. I wouldn't puff on half the stuff i see in the case. I'm just amazed that they don't have better quality.

I'm not worried about my male garden pollinating anything its down hill down wind. I spread the pollen. Been collecting pollen for a few weeks. I will apply in September.

I'm going to taste that stinky pinky x purple diesel NOW! :dance013:

mendo420

Veteran
Thai plants

Thai plants

The 4 thai plants are doing great.
Most are similar but 1 is different its lighter green and has an interesting leaf.

One of the thai plants has this leaf shape. Should be interesting.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmm Thai....takes me back to 1978....Opium dipped Thai sticks from Vietnam....soooo good!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
what's that first support thing, is it for reinforcing concrete? where do you get those?

I'm really interested in how landrace thai comes out. how do you collect your pollen?

thanks for the pics!

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
chunky, i believe you are referring to the cages made from 6x6 concrete reinforcing wire.

you make em yourself outta rolls.

jbarsk8

noooooooooooooooooooooo ! so sorry to hear/see this! please keep us posted on this? I'm assuming fire ripped through theirs and yours is at least ok currently? Hope all is well brother keep your head up !

Latest posts

Latest posts