What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor malawi thread ,

B

BAKED_BEANZ

dubi was there a particular malawi you used in the cross above ? rekon she must been a nice girl

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i decided i may as well roll on with my thread , sorry if you see double up pics somewhere .....thats the way it is ;) this is for dubi ......a plug for being a champ , and i know some ace guys don,t get out this section much .

red panama , i got the ace breeders pack ...... all the red panama were exactly that pink pistils . green is my favourite . they all smell very similar . lovely sweet smell i cant walk past . your going to be seeing few these bad girls .ones further along look like nice yields to be had . there lemon panama stashed away somewhere ...... i pollinated the nicest with lemon diesel reserve(panama lemonade ) . made red panama x cherry chem (red cherry panama) few others things . my favourite green panama x (malawi x black lime = aka black death ) (death in panama).
picture.php

malawi x pck ( ace )
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

ULMW

Amazing work Baked Beanz!!! Happy growing in 2017 onwards. Great pics of great plants. Thanks for Inspiring

B

BAKED_BEANZ

thanks guys plenty stuff to come . its mid flower and just starting .

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
dubi was there a particular malawi you used in the cross above ? rekon she must been a nice girl

Hi BAKED_BEANZ,

Malawi x PCK releases have been produced (both in the regular and fem versions) with the Old Killer Malawi.

I also have produced New Killer Malawi x PCK and fruity Malawi x PCK although they have not been released yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts