What's new

OUTDOOR GROWS 2023 -ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

Eltitoguay

(...)December - 21 :
Santa Marta's Colombian Red/Santa Marta Gold X Original Haze) S1, (@MadMac)
; (Punto Rojo de Santa Marta/Dorada de Santa Marta X O. Haze)S1 aka Cumbiambera
Photos only in natural sunlight, without flash or artificial light.
Medium/lower par of the plant:
IMG_20231221_110526.jpg

IMG_20231221_110601.jpg

IMG_20231221_110612.jpg

IMG_20231221_110621.jpg

IMG_20231221_110627.jpg

IMG_20231221_110636.jpg

(...)

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are those thai based varieties?

Snow system in the works for the week after next. They are saying it looks like winter precip and cold could be the pattern mid January into February due to warm air moving into the Arctic.
.Beyond day 7...
Some hints in ensemble guidance of a trend towards a more active
pattern. Longer range guidance has been hinting at a sudden
stratospheric warming event occurring in the Arctic come early to
mid January. This correlates nicely with the Arctic Oscillation
going negative as shown by many ensembles. Will be watching this
closely as this could lead to a period of winter-like weather and
colder temperatures come mid January into February.

Thighland

Are those thai based varieties?

Snow system in the works for the week after next. They are saying it looks like winter precip and cold could be the pattern mid January into February due to warm air moving into the Arctic.
.Beyond day 7...
Some hints in ensemble guidance of a trend towards a more active
pattern. Longer range guidance has been hinting at a sudden
stratospheric warming event occurring in the Arctic come early to
mid January. This correlates nicely with the Arctic Oscillation
going negative as shown by many ensembles. Will be watching this
closely as this could lead to a period of winter-like weather and
colder temperatures come mid January into February.
They are Southeast Asian varieties, many from Laos. They are very healthy growing outside in sandy soil. Many think outdoor is no viable.

Are you suggesting Thailand is in for a period of cold weather?

Attachments

• Resize_20240103_093207_7362.jpg
    Resize_20240103_093207_7362.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 25

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome, sounds like some really good plants!

No, the weather I was talking about is for Midwest USA in North America.

You are in the southern hemisphere I guess. Should be good to grow! :smoke:

40degsouth

Hey everyone, l hope you’re all doing well and got through the holidays unscathed.
Just thought I’d share an interesting photo of the male selection of the( Blackdog x Golden Tiger) bx3. As you can see the resin development isn’t bad but it’s growing male flowers out of calaxes and also on one small off shoot, male flowers, out of calaxes that also have thrown a pistal or two.
This plant has been through more torturous trials, that would kill a normal plant and l dare say it’s the enormous undue stress put on the plant, through reveging, to present in this way and probably a recessive gene from the Golden Tiger.
I remember much debate surrounding this topic, to breed or not to breed with a plant like this. Some exceptional breeders l trust, do look for plants exactly like this and believe the next generation of females express bigger flowers, increased resin development and a higher ratio of females to males.
I think I’ll sit on the fence and see if the ovums, if there are any, produce seed; then we’ll know if it’s a true hermaphrodite.
I’d be really interested to hear everyone else’s opinions on this topic.
The plants in the garden are starting to put on a bit of a show and have set themselves up for some explosive growth. I’ll post up some pictures soon now they’re starting to look like something and not just seedlings but in the meantime, a photo of the male’s sister that’s also, quite obviously, the standout of the population that l ran for a bx3 Ix1, just for a look.
Cheers,
0744AA99-BA33-4168-964B-AD97AB0E40D8.png
25DA17BC-45F4-4975-B809-B3014394AB98.jpeg
A1549126-20A3-4410-92A2-89EEF252D495.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Intersesting, you stressed a female by revegging it and it started producing stamen/pollen?

Kind of like STS self pollinating, but I recommend culling this one because of the likelihood of hermaphrodite genes. A strain without sexual stability is no good for producing seedless flower. Its too big of a risk, and would likely not be worth the time to grow them all out.

Is this one of the plants in your drought and flood tolerance trials?

40degsouth

Hey Pipeline,
This is a male plant that’s thrown pistils under enormous stress. I have seen it before and normally I would ditch a plant displaying any signs of hermaphroditism type symptoms but I’m really not sure if that’s what I’m looking at.
I remember Tom Hill discussing this exact thing a lot of years ago now on the site. Perhaps some computer snazzy member might be able to find the discussion for us.
Anyway if the cross doesn’t work out I’ll just feed the seeds to my birds and go back and start again.
Both these plants are re-veging and I posted the picture of the female just in case someone was interested and yes, these were the absolute stand outs from the winter breeding torture trials.

40degsouth

Two genotypes of Koffee f8, originally from Pacific North West Roots and gifted to Greensource Gardens. From memory they’re an Alien Og that have now been taken to f9 by Greensource. They’re between 1.1-1.5 meters tall, at the moment and I’m told these genetics are bulletproof and resistant to leaf spot, plus other fungal issues, but so far all the Koffee’s have presented with it. It might just turn out that I’ve got the best leaf spot disease in the world. We’ll see.
I feel extremely lucky to have these in the garden this year and the story of how they made it here is worth telling……but I’ll save it for another day when I’m feeling in a more theatrical mood perhaps.
F9484794-F963-4A2E-84CF-40C7CE9A0D6F.jpeg
FA5273A5-E839-4F80-82F4-B101E905CBAB.jpeg
And an original 2012 Blackdog clone that l call the Blackberry leaner. They’re all about 1 meter tall and looking extremely healthy.
I’m using a duel approach for feedings this year, the original brix mix foliar once every two weeks and a calcium nitrate foliar once a month in conjunction with a drip feeding shedule given to me by Bradley Danks, all this in an attempt to beat the leaf spot disease l get here with resistant genetics.
0D81577B-FD8A-442D-981B-EB8C3C8A7B55.jpeg

Cheers,

CannaZen

Hey Pipeline,
This is a male plant that’s thrown pistils under enormous stress. I have seen it before and normally I would ditch a plant displaying any signs of hermaphroditism type symptoms but I’m really not sure if that’s what I’m looking at.
I remember Tom Hill discussing this exact thing a lot of years ago now on the site. Perhaps some computer snazzy member might be able to find the discussion for us.
Anyway if the cross doesn’t work out I’ll just feed the seeds to my birds and go back and start again.
Both these plants are re-veging and I posted the picture of the female just in case someone was interested and yes, these were the absolute stand outs from the winter breeding torture trials.
Plants of mine have done this as well and I've read about it too. Some herms are so locked in you can't be sure it's male or female but that common belief is males only herm with specific chemicals and that through experiences of past seedlings of some people that the trait of a female that hermed is that over successive generations more and more of pistils are now pollen sacs until like you see what you got where there are a couple of pistils but most of the flowers are male. I don't have proof I only know I thought I had a male landrace I was growing indoors until I had seen a couple of pistils.
So are they males? I don't know. Only true breeders would know and I don't want to waste generations of time on that trait.

I think that like breeding is like seeing a desirable trait in one sequence of a leaf set and popping seeds and doing more crosses until that sequence repeats on the first set and the next set and so on and so forth until all leaves are broad leaf. But I do not believe all traits breed the same, like, mutant leaf trait seems like a single gene that switches on or off in crosses. like the quote an allele frequency but I don't know whether that quote is relative to that. Edit: I don't want to confuse newbies there may not be a gene for each flower it might be one sequence of genes in a cluster of genes.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed a couple late pollen sacks/stamen on a couple of my females a few years ago. They were only on the sativa leaning plants.

Most strains of regular seed have had the hermaphrodite/intersex tendency culled out of the population.

Sativa Candy Chunk

full

40degsouth

Hey everyone, thanks for the replies.
It’s interesting CannaZen, one of my friends grew a plant that was effectively female but on one of the very lowest branches would throw male flowers and the seeds, only a handful, would all be female again. This trait went on for three or four generations until the seed became unviable. I’ve never heard anyone discuss anything similar and I’ve never shared the story because it sounds like BS but it’s true.
I have heard of people reversing females outdoors by tipping ice cold water over the transitioning, female, plant but I’ve never done this myself.
it’s an interesting thing that the more wild type plants lean heavily towards monoecious populations, which makes sense in terms of survival of a species if you’ve got that genetic ability.
I know Dubi worked really hard to clean the Thai line up for release, that’s present in the Golden Tiger, I’ve got ( Malowie x Thai) but statistically, in genetics, you can’t achieve absolute zero for any trait you might be trying to breed in, or out.
My trials kind of remind me of the film “Dead Pool”, where they torture him until the genetic mutation expresses and that’s exactly what’s happened in this case. Most people don’t stress their plants out so much that these recessive genes physically express and of course, it’s just one of the reasons why I do it.
I think I’ll still make seeds with this plant just to have a look at the offspring and just go back to the drawing board, in the bx3’s, for another male.
Cheers

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This is big news because it exposes the open fraud of the authorities demanding cannabis remain a Schedule 1 substance.
full

"Evidence shows that some individuals are taking marijuana in amounts sufficient to create a hazard to their health and to the safety of other individuals and the community. However,

7 evidence also exists showing that the vast majority of individuals who use marijuana are doing so in a manner that does not lead to dangerous outcomes to themselves or others."

There are numerous industries making products for the cannabis consumers. From Zippo to Boveda to Premier Promix media, fertilizer companies, restaurants, harvesting equipment. Cannabis is becoming more and more accepted. It said in the release,

"In this document, the term “marijuana” will be used to refer to Cannabis sativa L., to be responsive to language of the CSA definition of “marihuana” or “marijuana” and its listing as the Schedule I drug class that is subject of this evaluation. The present evaluation of marijuana discusses the scientific and medical information relative to each of the eight factors, presents

5 findings in the three required areas (abuse potential, CAMU, and safety or dependence liability) and makes a recommendation regarding the scheduling of marijuana. It is important to note that this evaluation is necessarily limited in scope and depth to those preclinical, clinical, and epidemiological data that are directly related to determining the abuse potential, physical dependence, and CAMU of marijuana in response to the eight factors described in the CSA. As such, this assessment is comprehensive, but is not exhaustive or encyclopedic. Extensive reviews of marijuana and cannabinoids are publicly available in papers published in the scientific and medical literature, as well as from federal entities such as NIDA and the Congressional Research Service, from professional medical associations, and from the National Academies of Science, Engineering and Medicine (NASEM). The current review is largely focused on modern scientific considerations on whether marijuana has a CAMU and on new epidemiological data related to abuse of marijuana in the years since the 2015 HHS 8FAs on marijuana. In the epidemiological analyses below regarding prevalence of marijuana abuse and associated harms, evaluations included comparators such as heroin (Schedule I), fentanyl (Schedule II), oxycodone (Schedule II), hydrocodone (Schedule II), cocaine (Schedule II), ketamine (Schedule III), benzodiazepines (Schedule IV), zolpidem (Schedule IV), tramadol (Schedule IV), and alcohol (FDA Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology, 2023). Each individual epidemiological database evaluated a specific group of drugs and not every comparator was evaluated under each database. It should be noted that although alcohol is well known to be abused, it was explicitly exempted from control under the CSA when it was enacted. Typically, substances that are not controlled under the CSA are not utilized as comparator drugs for scheduling placement considerations because they may not have been formally evaluated for abuse potential in standard preclinical and clinical abuse-related studies. However, alcohol is included in the analyses because of its extensive availability and use in the United States, which is also observed for nonmedical use of marijuana (also known as recreational use of marijuana). After assessing all available preclinical, clinical, and epidemiological data, FDA recommends that marijuana be rescheduled from Schedule I into Schedule III of the CSA. Schedule III drugs are classified as having a potential for abuse less than the drugs or other substances in schedules I and II, a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States, and moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence that may result from their use. NIDA concurs with this recommendation."

Currently Accepted Medical Use of Marijuana To inform its scheduling recommendation, HHS has conducted an evaluation of whether marijuana has a CAMU for purposes of scheduling under the CSA, 21 U.S.C. § 812(b). Such an evaluation is one of the findings relevant to the placement of a substance in one of five drug control “schedules” set forth in 21 U.S.C. § 812(b). In evaluating CAMU when considering whether to recommend rescheduling of marijuana, HHS (acting through the FDA and NIDA) applied a two-part test (hereinafter, “CAMU test”) that takes into account the current widespread medical use of marijuana under the supervision of licensed HCPs under state-authorized programs. Under Part 1 of the CAMU test, OASH considered whether there is widespread current experience with medical use of marijuana in the United States by licensed HCPs operating in accordance with implemented state-authorized programs, where such medical use is recognized by entities that regulate the practice of medicine under these state jurisdictions.

Part 2 of the CAMU test evaluated whether there exists some credible scientific support for at least one of the medical conditions for which the Part 1 test is satisfied. FDA’s evaluation in Part 2 is not meant to be, nor is it, a determination of safety and efficacy under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act’s (FD&C Act’s) drug approval standard for new human or animal drugs. Rather, the two-part test is to determine whether a substance, in this case marijuana, has a CAMU for purposes of drug scheduling recommendations and placement in a drug schedule consistent with criteria set forth in 21 U.S.C. 812(b).

In the evaluation and assessment under Part 1 of the CAMU test, OASH found that more than 30,000 HCPs are authorized to recommend the use of marijuana for more than six million registered patients, constituting widespread clinical experience associated with various medical conditions recognized by a substantial number of jurisdictions across the United States. For several jurisdictions, these programs have been in place for several years, and include features that actively monitor medical use and product quality characteristics of marijuana dispensed. OASH, through the Assistant Secretary for Health, concluded that, taken together, the findings from Part 1 warranted an FDA assessment under Part 2 of the CAMU test to determine if there exists credible scientific support for the use of marijuana for at least one of the medical conditions identified by OASH under Part 1.

25 FDA conducted Part 2 of the CAMU test for seven indications, based in part on OASH’s findings under Part 1 of the CAMU test9 and in part on FDA’s own analysis of the landscape in which marijuana is currently used medically, including information from state-authorized programs on how and to what extent marijuana is being utilized for medical purposes. The seven indications are: anorexia,10 anxiety,11 epilepsy, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), nausea and vomiting, pain, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). FDA’s evaluation under Part 2 of the CAMU test was based on systematic reviews of studies investigating the safety and effectiveness of marijuana, relevant professional societies’ position statements, data from state medical marijuana programs and United States national surveys, and the labeling of FDA-approved products relevant to the analysis. In evaluating whether there exists some credible scientific support under

Part 2 of the CAMU test for a particular use, factors considered in favor of a positive finding included whether: 1) favorable clinical studies of the medical use of marijuana, although not necessarily adequate and well-controlled clinical studies that would support approval of a NDA, have been published in peer-reviewed journals and/or 2) qualified expert organizations (e.g., academic groups, professional societies, or government agencies) have opined in favor of the medical use or provided guidance to HCPs on the medical use. Factors considered that weigh against a finding that Part 2 of the CAMU test is met included whether: 1) data or information indicate that medical use of the substance is associated with unacceptably high safety risks for the likely patient population, e.g., due to toxicity concerns; 2) clinical studies with negative efficacy findings for the medical use of marijuana have been published in peer reviewed journals; and/or 3) qualified expert organizations (e.g., academic or professional societies, government agencies) recommend against the medical use of marijuana (based on the available data at the time of their position statement). Our review of the available information identified mixed findings of effectiveness across indications, ranging from data showing inconclusive findings to considerable evidence in favor of effectiveness, depending on the source. The largest evidence base for effectiveness exists for marijuana use within the pain indication (in particular, neuropathic pain). For the pain indication, a systematic review of scientific and medical literature was conducted this year by the

University of Florida (UF) under contract with FDA. UF epidemiologists identified some data supporting effectiveness of marijuana, including some within their own meta-analysis; however, they ultimately concluded the results are inconclusive or mixed. FDA also conducted a separate review of published scientific reviews. Several of those reviews drew conclusions similar to UF. In contrast, numerous other systematic reviews concluded that there exists some level of evidence supporting the use of marijuana for painful conditions. Other reviews, such as the (National Academies of Sciences & Medicine, 2017), concluded there was “substantial evidence”12 supporting the use of cannabis products relevant to this review for pain. The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s (AHRQ) living systematic review has concluded that there is some support for the use of marijuana-related products in the treatment of pain, but overall concluded these effects were small and the increased risk of dizziness, nausea, and sedation may limit the benefit. UF evaluated other therapeutic conditions mentioned above, i.e., anorexia, anxiety, epilepsy, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), nausea, and PTSD, employing a similar systematic review of scientific and medical literature. UF found that there is low- to moderate-quality evidence13 supporting the use of marijuana as medical treatment for outcomes in anorexia, nausea and vomiting, and PTSD. However, FDA review of systematic reviews showed mixed results for these indications. In particular, FDA found that the potential for psychiatric adverse events associated with treating PTSD with marijuana may be more substantial than any limited benefit in observational studies.

Although UF did not conclude that there was evidence in support of the effectiveness of marijuana in IBD, both their review and other systematic reviews found some benefit with respect to subjective symptoms in this condition. With regard to epilepsy and anxiety, both UF’s review and FDA’s review of other systematic reviews did not find support for marijuana providing benefit in the treatment of these conditions. Where positive results on effectiveness outcome measures were found, the effects and the quality of evidence were generally in the low-to-moderate range. UF did not find high quality evidence supporting worsening of outcomes in any indication. None of the evidence from the systematic reviews included in our CAMU Part 2 analysis identified any safety concerns that would preclude the use of marijuana in the indications for which there exists some credible scientific support for its therapeutic benefit. The clinical safety data identified in the literature from controlled trials were generally consistent between sources but limited in the rigor of safety reporting. The vast majority of the observational studies evaluated in the context of medical use were excluded from the final synthesis of evidence due to concerns regarding their quality (only one observational study for the anxiety indication and one for the PTSD indication were included). Generally, data on safety from both clinical trials and observational studies were scarce. Literature shows marijuana has more AEs when compared to a placebo or active control group, however, typically in the mild to moderate severity range. Severe AEs were uncommon.27

FDA also reviewed results from state reporting data from 37 states with medical marijuana programs and surveys of patients using marijuana in Maryland and Minnesota, which had data available for review. Surveys of patients using marijuana in these two states found most patients did not report any side effects and those that did report side effects mostly described them as mild. Neither state’s databases included patients who chose to stop using marijuana, which may result in an overestimation of positive experiences. To date, real-world data sources available to FDA, in general, lack the necessary elements to identify the exposure (i.e., marijuana), to distinguish the reason for use (medical vs. recreational) and, if applicable, the condition that prompted its medical use, and/or to permit sound inferential analyses. Therefore, they were not included in this review.

Data from United States national surveys, in general, lacked details on patient characteristics and factors that prompted the use of marijuana for medical purposes, and data collection for these surveys was impacted by the coronavirus disease of 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. Despite these limitations, these data suggested that medical use of marijuana increases as age increases. Only data from one survey provided information on the intended indication for use, suggesting that individuals often use marijuana to improve or manage conditions such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, pain, headaches or migraines, sleep disorders, nausea and vomiting, lack of appetite, and muscle spasms, but only approximately half of them reportedly had ever asked a healthcare professional for a recommendation to use medical marijuana. Additionally, although the safety data obtained from use in a medical context are considered to be the most relevant for the CAMU analysis, FDA evaluated the safety of marijuana in the nonmedical setting to inform the potential for more severe outcomes.

Specifically, FDA evaluated safety outcomes related to marijuana use in the setting of nonmedical use, use of uncertain intent, and unintentional exposure through a variety of epidemiological data sources and in relation to several comparator substances controlled under the CSA, including drugs in Schedule I: heroin (an illicit opioid drug); Schedule II: hydrocodone and oxycodone (approved opioid prescription drug products), cocaine and fentanyl (largely illicitly produced drugs in the nonmedical use setting, although there are approved prescription drugs); Schedule III: ketamine (an approved prescription drug); and Schedule IV: zolpidem, benzodiazepines, and tramadol (approved prescription drugs) (FDA Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology, 2023). The comparative data demonstrate that, even in the context of nonmedical use, marijuana has a less concerning overall safety profile relative to the comparators for a number of important outcomes (e.g., single substance use overdose death, hospitalizations). However, in young children, population-adjusted rates of ED visits and hospitalizations involving marijuana poisoning were higher than heroin, cocaine, and benzodiazepines for the periods studied. Of note, some of the comparator substances are approved for use in conditions similar to the indications for which marijuana was evaluated in the CAMU analysis (e.g., opioids for pain, benzodiazepines for anxiety-related conditions). FDA also considered position statements from professional organizations relevant to the indications discussed. The vast majority of professional organizations did not recommend the use of marijuana in their respective specialty; however, none specifically recommended against28

it, with the exception of the American Psychiatric Association (APA), which stated that marijuana is known to worsen certain psychiatric conditions. On balance, the available data indicate that there is some credible scientific support for the use of marijuana in the treatment of pain, anorexia related to a medical condition, and nausea and vomiting, with varying degrees of support and consistency of findings. Additionally, no safety concerns were identified in our review that would indicate that medical use of marijuana poses unacceptably high safety risks for the indications where there is some credible scientific evidence supporting its therapeutic use. Conclusions of CAMU Based on the totality of the available data, we conclude that there exists some credible scientific support for the medical use of marijuana in at least one of the indications for which there is widespread current experience in the United States, as identified by OASH under Part 1 of the CAMU test.

Seven indications were selected for evaluation under Part 2 of the CAMU test based on conclusions from Part 1 of the CAMU test as well as the FDA’s analysis of the landscape of medical use of marijuana. The indications evaluated anorexia related to a medical condition, anxiety, epilepsy, inflammatory bowel disease, nausea and vomiting (e.g., chemotherapy-induced), pain, and post-traumatic stress disorder. The analysis and conclusions on the available data are not meant to imply that safety and effectiveness have been established for marijuana that would support FDA approval of a marijuana drug product for a particular indication. However, the available data do provide some level of support for the way marijuana is being used in clinical practice. Thus, based on the widespread HCP experience and the extent of medical use evaluated by OASH under the Part 1 test, and an evaluation of available credible scientific support described herein for at least some therapeutic uses identified in the Part 1 test, we find that that, for purposes of the drug scheduling criteria in 21 U.S.C. 812(b), marijuana has a CAMU in the United States for: anorexia related to a medical condition; nausea and vomiting (e.g., chemotherapy-induced); and pain.

This is a treasure trove of information since it is an authoritative review.

These facts can't be ignored!!!!

Please contact your representative ASAP and tell them about the information in this release!

I feel bad for paying taxes to this corrupt system. War is hell.

Check it out, the Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administion sent a letter to the DEA, and it was just released in the unredacted form. Check out these condemning statements. The open fraud of criminalizing cainnabis is being exposed as they cannot maintain cannabis has accepted medical use any longer. DEA and other groups continue to demand Cannabis remain Schedule 1 substance considered dangerous and non-medical, until they can do further studies.

full

CannaZen

what would that mean @pipeline schedule 3, do i need permission to grow canna? its a herb to me and i need somebody's license for it?

sure i had psychological dependence and i wasn't really in a state of mind that i could be productive and get a job. its just shrub resin in the end. me, its about a natural 'high' but the meds im on now downregulate CB receptors and since then the canna hasnt been so positive et al. im stable now with peer support and stuff. no withdrawal 6 months without any form of canna whatsoever. what if where i live i need a gun to protect my veg and herb crops? canna illegal to own a gun the remoteness of my residence deer & bear?

mm. i dont know how i can voice my pertinate concern. i just love the plant for health but to me it seems a federal right, does it have to involve religion? because its my persuit of hapiness for health and wellbeing and hapiness.

to me there are people who infringe on my rights to grow crops of a non-narcotic. its my american dream and it goes back to american independance. btw
Along with pollen, nectar, and water, honey bees collect resins from plants and trees. The bees load these sticky resins into the pollen baskets on their hind legs and carry them back to the hive. Once they enter the hive, we call these resins propolis.
canna is bee friendly.

edit: its a part of my pursuit anyway.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Schedule 3 is still part of the Controlled Substances Act and is regulated like pharmaceuticals I think.

Latest posts

Latest posts