What's new

Outdoor Grow Show

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perty flowers! I bet you get a bit more yield per plant harvesting in stages like that.... Its what I do..... :smoke:

senseless

i give this thread a 10 out of 10. what more could you ask for?

keep up the good work star crash.

what kind of potting soil do you use/mix?

G

the wheel is spinning :ying: check out these beautiful seeds... it is a 3 way cross & the genetics are:

50% grandaddy purple (california clone) - 25% Super Silver Haze (nevil/shanti f1) - 25% Cinderella 99 (brothers grimm f1)

bred in Northern California by a long time & well respected member of ICmag and gifted to me last week ..think i might find a nice female in here? :pimp3:

to the future :rasta: we go!

G

senseless ... thanks for the kind words... here, have a :joint:

some soil prep pics from the springtime

my creek

hand dug creek soil is very fertile

screened

add perlite

put into mixer

sometimes i add potting mix to the native soil mix

pipeline ... trapik ... esbe ... you guys make this place great :redface:

trapik

woow, 2008 session is already on its way!
:yes:

star crash said:
the wheel is spinning :ying: check out these beautiful seeds... it is a 3 way cross & the genetics are:

50% grandaddy purple (california clone) - 25% Super Silver Haze (nevil/shanti f1) - 25% Cinderella 99 (brothers grimm f1)
(...)

..think i might find a nice female in here? :pimp3:
mmhhh.....
I think so!

keep up the love work!
:wave:

G

Hey Star crash, wonder full thread & pictures,. Heres a thing, I brought truckloads of that river silt home in the springtime after they dredged out a river, it comes out like black blubber but after a few weeks it gets dry & powdery, lovely crumbly black silt. I was going to use it for plants, but then I took PH and it is very acid, 5.0 ph, I thought exactly the same to put in a concrete mixer with some lime, but I didnt know the exact ratio so didnt do it in the end. I'll just put some on top & let the rain wash it in over winter. I reckon it gives the cured buds a lovely brown colour, they find minerals & metals in there they just dont get elsewhere. Plants always do well alongside rivers, your's look fantastic. Sorry for long post.
cheers.

G

That is rough farmaz, but if you add moderate amounts during the mixing process and continually check it you should be able to bring the ph slowly and with some predictability. I live in a river valley and we all love our soil here. Unfortunately with the human growth in the area all that farmland is being gradually replaced by the more profitable strip malls and housing.

Agent 09

wow star those plants are massive! I really like the second pic down of the skunk, nice looking plant. Hope all goes well, peace. :joint:

G

high friends ... Sour Diesel clone nestled in a circle of C99 pollen bearing males

:yeahthats going to be something else to look forward to

G

fresh garden produce~from left to right:C99,NLxBB,Mako Haze,SSHxC99(cured nug), Sour Diesel

i am happy

G

:wave:
bro nice pic!hhehe. And nice buds genetics collection :joint:
any SSHxC99 smoke report? How is it taste?
Best luck, Keep the great work up!
Greetz!

G

this is the breeder description ... not too far of from reality either

"Super Silver Haze"

"A champion of champions since winning its hat-trick at the 1997, 1998, and 1999 High Times Cannabis Cups and comprising of the most commercial strains known to the uncivilized world: Skunk, NL and Haze. Such achievements confer an undoubtedly regal pedigree. It has an excellent breed for those who wish to possess the stash of stashes and leaves one gasping for reality. This complex hybrid is in the cutting edge in practical Haze hybrids, designed to astound the grower and consumer alike. Recommendation is unnecessary as most people can not see the Haze for their daze."

i'll have some dry pics up soon ..peace

star crash
the photo's are wonderful they keep getting better. Very nice dried and cured bud photo's, will be waiting for the smoke report.
ancient one

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
great you are doing beans bro! nice freshly vegstables from the garden!