What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Grow Show

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a cool gathering! Perfect way to unite de people! Wish our community had something like that around here....

How are the gardens doing? Is everything gone already?

G

:wave:
Good to hear bro yu had a great time! yeah like pipe said its perfect way to unite ppl, in this World we really need something like that!
Anyway any update??
Keep this thread alive! :wink:

G

it's all way good :redface: ... sorry for the pic removals, i am going through the stress of harvest season & being prudent... all i can say is that it has been an bountiful year & i've been able to turn on lots of kind & very grateful folks ....also i am so happy to see all the beautiful flowers being displayed all over these boards...peace from star crash :rasta:

N

Neptune

damn I missed the wrap up!

Oh well, next season eh! Souns like a great harvest festival, and a great season for you. I hope to get the outdoor going right next year... I always get reveg and it causes budrot !

I just harvested the last of the SSHxC99 indica dom clones I had kept... they did much better outdoors on my patio, than indoors. This is a plant that needs tons of light :)

G

hey neptune .. i am not out of the loop..just chillin' a bit

ssh/c99 x Grandaddy purps :joint: :rasta: in my future

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats on a seemingly great harvest! I was sad you dumped your gallery, but can fully understand. Still, I hope you backed them up, there were some incredible photos capturing some awesome plants.
Still, nothing is permanent, this yr's crop becomes last yr's high. Enjoy every bit!

:respect:

G

Highlighter said:
Still, nothing is permanent, this yr's crop becomes last yr's high. Enjoy every bit!

:respect:

truer words have never been spoken ...

i still have a few tricks up my sleeve, but the stress & paranoia of harvest season just dang got the best of me.. i really hope thats understood ... sometimes it's good to count yer blessings & i have many..

lots of love dudes!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
what a beautiful moon! im shure your harvest is as wonderful as the old moon!

G

esbe ... i got some pics of the "late" crop of c99 @ peak ripeness & will get them up here ASAP ... my wife don't like me posting

love your thread SO much! thank you for all that work you shared with us!

peace to you and yours

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
my x wife was the same, damn petty when they are like that!

thanks for beeing here star crash!
8344deep_chunk_2610073.jpg

G

nice shot esbe ...

here is a clone of a clone of a clone from the original mother plant ... mako haze in a large planter ...

cant fit the whole thing in my shot! :eek:

this pic was almost 4 weeks ago

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
daamn, thats what i call a sativa monster! is it done the same way as the others bro?

G

yep .. it is a sativa monster! :muahaha:

some skunk#1 stalks (the skunk had a slow finish, hangs on in flower just a tad too long for my needs)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
now we are talking! those cindys looks jammi star crash, thanks for showing

G

Ooh, yeah; well, alright
We're jammin'
I wanna jam it with you
We're jammin', jammin'
And I hope you like jammin' too
Ain't no rules, ain't no vow