What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Grow Show

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
star crash said:
got a mako haze ...

this mako haze was cut down after 10 weeks :joint: :rasta: :wink:

Hey, your mako haze is famous...

I picked up a copy of this magazine yesterday, and I saw a pic on the front cover.. it looked realllllllly familiar. So I looked inside, it was an article on haze, your pic was definitely the best of all of them, unfortunately it went unattributed (though no one else claimed it as their own :) ) .

I was telling the guy in the grow shop "damn, I know I've seen this photo before :)".

here's a link to their site:

http://www.dolcevitaonline.it/index.php

have a look at the third image on the bottom of the cover. If you register, you can even download the whole mag. They're pretty good people, some of the people who write for them even post here, filomagno for example, and it was a purely instructive article..

G

ixnay007 :wave: ...i am going to check that out & thx for the tip! my friends are in awe when they smoke that mako haze :redface:

it is a busy time of the year :rasta: i'll try to be back later w/ more fresh pics and get personal with everyone ...

:joint:

Last edited:
G

king of the sea says >
Neptune said:
I LOVE MARIJUANA!!! OMG THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

:canabis: me too!

all right newRandude...lets party!
BeAn... right back @ you :rasta:
Jydsk.... :redface:
wotamess ..thx :joint:
chubbynugs ... you too! :joint:
oaktree ... thx , the "blue light" is a very smooth & potent indica it's excellent!
trapik ... you have good karma :smoke:
paddi ... :smoke: hope your garden is happy & healthy ... you rock
lougrew...hey brother :wave: those c99's are in 3 gallon pots & they are constantly tipping/falling over with the windy days :crazy: drives me nuts they hold the plant well enough for health & vigor, but are
a bit small for holding them upright...

Super Silver Haze water hash run

:hotbounce

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
oh man, save a bit of that super silver haze bubble stuff for me star crash!

this thread is as good as it gets!

G

esbe said:
oh man, save a bit of that super silver haze bubble stuff for me star crash!

this thread is as good as it gets!

ok ... i will ... this is for you esbe!

trapik

SSH bubble!.. :kos:

Great all along the way star crash... :yes:

I'm surprised your bubble doesn't look green at all, seeing the color of the water and your extraction method.
How much time do you stir the trim/ice with the 'paint-shaker'? <- I guess it's what you used there?
Isn't this method too much 'aggressive' for the leaves? (Chlorophyll in water..)
I've seen Bubbleman using a broomstick on a 'recent' video..
I'm seeking around some good tips for bubblebags since I got mine this morning in the mail!

:woohoo:

Thanks in advance,
Best of luck for the next girls
:wave:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gettin me bags this weekend, thanks for the pictoral! Very well done I might add! :yes:

Gardens are thickening up quickly this time of year! Right-on shots, bro!

Hope your ash trees aren't turning early because they have emerald ash borer!

I think I'm a bit more stoned from just looking at those bubble macros! I bet thats nice! :yummy:

Did you try for a second run?

Last edited:
G

You are making me jealous now. I am having trouble scoring tonight and I am out out out of weed!!!

G

Hey Star crash...awesome plants!! May I ask what month you started to induce flower.I'm loving that Blue Light the best...wish my blueberries had girth like those,,niiice

G

budluver said:
Hey Star crash...awesome plants!! May I ask what month you started to induce flower.I'm loving that Blue Light the best...wish my blueberries had girth like those,,niiice
thx budluver ... started to force the issue in mid/late july

pipeline said:
Gettin me bags this weekend, thanks for the pictoral! Very well done I might add! :yes:
Gardens are thickening up quickly this time of year! Right-on shots, bro!
Hope your ash trees aren't turning early because they have emerald ash borer! I think I'm a bit more stoned from just looking at those bubble macros! I bet thats nice! :yummy:Did you try for a second run?

high pipeline ... lots of woodlands around here ... i have mostly maple, ash, pine, spruce. bit of oak, larch, locust, beech, willow, cherry, birch, aspen, some others in lesser amounts ... peace & good growing to you .. we did a 2'nd run on the SSH hash day ... 1st run yielded well, 2'nd run did not yield that good

trapik said:
SSH bubble!.. :kos:Great all along the way star crash... :yes:
I'm surprised your bubble doesn't look green at all, seeing the color of the water and your extraction method.How much time do you stir the trim/ice with the 'paint-shaker'? <- I guess it's what you used there?
Isn't this method too much 'aggressive' for the leaves? (Chlorophyll in water..)
I've seen Bubbleman using a broomstick on a 'recent' video..
I'm seeking around some good tips for bubblebags since I got mine this morning in the mail!

:woohoo:Thanks in advance,Best of luck for the next girls:wave:

hi trapik ... in my humble experience the water extracted hash is very blond/light green in color when 1st made, then the material oxidizes very quickly and turns a darker shade as you see ... hash making w/ bags is a pain in the ass and you will need some extra hands to help ... we did beat the heck out of the water ice and a gentle touch may knock off the trichromes more efficiently, you have to experiment and see ... :joint: peace

here are some seeds developing in a sour diesel female clone pollinated with c99 males

later on :rasta:

Rastanfisk

Love this tread Star Crash, I kinda miss the SSH ); Haven't smoked it for a month now.....
So I just go in her too get SSH high :laughing: :spank:
Love the harvesting pictures :jawdrop: :lurk:

sour diesel x c99 Wow Like the sound of that :joint:
Just started 6MakoHaze so i thought ! When I looked today18hourers later 7beans :) So I think I was a little bit :bashhead: :rasta:

Peace :yes: :dance:

G

oh yeh! Bro this cross seems to be a winner, for sure! :respect: Let us know if yu will germ some beans! :headbange

some 'candy' bud :redface:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome work, star crash! Inspiring bit of land you're on, the plants obviously dig your care. Sure puts a smile on my face seeing such well-cared for plants in such a sweet environment! Much :respect:
Best wishes for a continued bountiful finish! :D:yes:

trapik

Hi star crash,
You're right, no doubt, experience is better than theory!
I experienced bbags and got a very decent amount of resin, which is a bit greeny for some bags.

Though I used 1 y.o dried trim so that wasn't the best stuff to deal with..
anyway,

Thanks for reply!
I wish you the best (that's what you usually get hehe)!

G

hi all ... returned this weekend from the 1st harvest festival of the season .. what a feeling of freedom it was to be around so MANY brothers and sisters ... :rasta: the vibes was all love & smoke & music ... clear beautiful sun filled sky with brilliant stars that eve while camping... bonfires .... kind folks with their children .... GROWERS coming out to meet other growers .... talking about our trade & our love & our hopes & our experiences ... and making arrangments to share genetics ... and sharing our bud that we have to share .... what bliss

super silver haze , sour d , c99 , mako haze, blueberry x northern lights was all gratefully enjoyed ... the ssh hash was a big hit ... i got to tatse some other phenominal sour from the holders of the NYS line ... also some phenom cross's that left an experienced thc man like myself with a huge smile on my face .. best of all was the LOVE .... peace

star - eyed crash