What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Grow Show

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to have ya back starcrash, great shots! That C99 is spot-on it looks like! Miko looks like she had some momentum behind her! Beautiful scenery as always.... :yes:

G

pipeline said:
Glad to have ya back starcrash, great shots! That C99 is spot-on it looks like! Miko looks like she had some momentum behind her! Beautiful scenery as always.... :yes:

thank you very much pipeline ...

G

here is an example of a wild plant "c99" that self seeded and had zero maintenance all season long

peace

G

Lovely, ever noticed those wild ones can sometimes be the stickiest? I bet shes mold free as well?

G

Simple, there's a direct proven link between nitrogen ferts & mold, the leaves are lush green & soft, more chlorophyl, insects like em more too, less chewing. It may not look as resinous, but I bet the smoke will stone you for longer! It may smoke harsher, if you feel the leaves they might feel drier, more crispy.
I often wonder if there is a link between drought stress & strength.
Loved your thread & methods. Happy smoking.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So glad to have you still posting, starcrash! The Cindy's look great- such a fine strain- they grow great indoors and out.

Interesting thoughts on nitrogen/ mold there, farmaz2. :wave:

my wife don't like me posting
Haha, boy, can I relate! Well, she doesn't mind me posting, it's the growing she's not too keen on. :rolleyes: After being eradicated this yr, she's allowed me back inside for the 1st time in 5 yrs. Little does she know I'm gonna try and stay perpetual. :muahaha: I feel conflict ahead, but growing herb is one of the few true joys this ol' man has anymore, and I'm going for it!

Peace, HL

Last edited:
G

good morning you guys ... about nitrogen? thx for the tip ...

about wives? :bashhead: ... i love her though & she is the mother of my 8 year old boy... lil' star crash!

hey, check out my jade plant

and my sour d clone mom , the only clone i am personally maintaining currently

later on :wave:

G

guest5703

You keep a jade plant indoors? haha, damn, never really thought about it cuz I have like 20ft long jade bushes right outside my door...But yours looks way clean and it's flowering too! haha weird man! Anyways nice sour D great outdoor season too. That Sour D looks just like one I've got now, freaking lanky as hell falling all over the place. Branches out and stretches a lot. Peace bro!

G

hi neptune :joint: ... always a pleasure when you drop by ... i'll be featuring the SSH x C99/grandaddy purps three way ASAP

caligreen ... thx for stopping in ... the jade plant is very impressive ... it was outdoors all spring & summer, but now i bring the plant indoors for the cold wintertime ... she propagates well in my aero-cloner! .. i'm a jade lover-man ... peace to you

here are some pics for you kind guys

and of canna interest here is a project that looks very promising indeed ... sour d clone mother stock pollinated with 10 individual C99 males ... seeds are just about ripe, but need to be dislodged by hand, the shells do not split

yeah baby!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the thread when I was under the handle ~nexus~ I had to delete 99% of the pictures the end of 2008 because I got in trouble with the law

northstate123

Nice thread and nice pictures (the ones i can still see in 2021). I guess we all get in trouble with law at some point of our "career" in growing weed.

C99 still going strong in some crosses here in 62N outdoors.

Latest posts

Latest posts