What's new

Outdoor 2012.....show your tits...group show

OrganicBuds

Veteran
To be honest, I can't really tell the tops are missing. That just means you did a great job growing those beasts. Fuck the haters, keep on keeping on.

sinaloa

Veteran
hi

hi

hi Zdub7k
So bad that the rippers
do not let your guard down

good luck,

regards,
sinaloa

ayatayo

very nice Zdub7k, fantastic plants...don't let these young beauties sleep alone man....cheers & keep on keepin' on...

Zdub7k

thnks guys....Ive been posted up everynight....impplemented 5 more levels of security....and now its all downhill from here

Zdub7k

Im sitting out in the greenhouse now....baiting the air with a fresh chem valley kush bowl. I've got my laptop playing a movie as a noise deterent....and Im sleeping under a canopy of dreams....still too paranoid to sleep as of now, shit..I might not sleep all night I guess. updates on any progress catching scumbags.

iLuv2BlAzE

sorry to hear about the losss ! i got a quick question about how big a foot print is each plant taking up more or less

slider420

Zdub7k Sorry Mate...For you loss (You reap what you put out) DAMN.. RIPPERS I've had Issues in the past also.. (made posts on them) Always sucks Mate... Peace

Zdub7k

Footprint??? the pots are 65 gallon smart pots...so 33" diameter....the area of the plants range from about 7x7 -10x10

Zdub7k

Really sucks that it has come to this........

Indeed it does, I just have to handle my business and then Im out of this house...looking for houses currently, to get an idea of where I want to go...shit sucks though man...ran last year here at this house just fine, so I kept it knowing that there is substantial value in a good safe location. Now my location has been compromised, and it makes the decision whether or not to re-up my lease, very easy to make. Until then...MY SHIT IS LIKE FORT KNOX!!!

username474

They may be planning on something bigger with a bigger pack of thieving scum after you cut them down. I would at least make them aware that you know who they are and where they live. Tell them they are F%^ with your lively hood.

Your girls look great, have a great harvest .

OrganicBuds

Veteran
They may be planning on something bigger with a bigger pack of thieving scum after you cut them down. I would at least make them aware that you know who they are and where they live. Tell them they are F%^ with your lively hood.

Home invasion is a real threat, after my rippers paid me a visit I geared up big time just in case somebody tries to kick down my door.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:yeahthats

Sucks zdub. I'm sure it's on your radar already, but it might be a wise move to keep everything off-site once it's out of the ground..

Best of luck dude - still a beautiful show and impressive undertaking.

:respect:

Zdub7k

thanks man...I have a big barn that locks up nice and tight...they have been made aware....and they know...Ive been up shining spot lights around all hours of the night...everynight...its fuckin on!

Zdub7k

lol...I would love for somebody to try to come in my house....I dont know whether I would get to them first or the dogs would...Im thinking I would...and there needs to be at least 4 so I can put in some work...physical combat with average men is not fair for me...handicapped matches are my specialty...I've been praying that I actually get to put my hands on them on this property...

El Bandito

Damn Zdub, that is just awful. Not only the loss of some of your hard-earned harvest, but the loss of what little peace of mind you deserve to have while finishing off the season. Finish strong and good luck with finding another spot!

Zdub7k

UPDATE!!!

UPDATE!!!

alot of the members here fall off come harvest time on their updates and pics for numerous reasons...Ima try to keep mine going. some of the girls are starting to purple up after the last few cold nights..

Zdub7k

some random shots of smaller flowers that are getting super frosty and turning pretty colors..its a beautiful sight around these parts about now.