What's new

Outdoor 2012.....show your tits...group show

ayatayo

super grow show Zdub7k...what you are achieving in 65 gal is very close to what have taken 150-200 gal for others...

and OGKUSH415, that 1st pic is awsome...huge plant...that must be 300 gal smart pot or 200 at least?

I wonder if you guys just realise how you make us average growers jealous...

silver hawaiian

Veteran
When can I come help trim? I mean, I'm really just interested in seeing up-close how someone does OD so righteously in MI.. :tiphat:

But if trimming is the price of admission.. ;)

Lookin' bee-yoots Zdub

Zdub7k

I gave the ladies some nutes yesterday and they fucking exploded overnight! I think its a combo of "that time of year" and they took it up really well and used it last night. This morning when I was watering and spraying actinovate for mold prevention I could almost see them swelling up....Its becoming magincal around here...I think ima go lay underneath one of em tonight with some OG rolled up in a strawberry swisher.

Zdub7k

well the package says to the day of harvest...I will stop in a week or two...I had a really bad mold problem last year at this location. It sits very low and there are lots or swampy areas nearby (alot of mold spores floating around), So I wanted to make sure I didnt make the same mistake twice....the buds arent fully formed yet...once they get a little bigger I will stop spraying, but I want to have plenty of micro beasty's hanging around ready to eat up any mold that wants to grow.

Zdub7k

I went out to water this morning........and OH NO!!!! RIPPERS!!!!! obviously of the young un-educated variety...they prolly took about 3-4 bows of premature tops...the dumb fucks left a trail through the woods right to there house...Not sure what to do at this point.....I dont want a little problem to become a big problem...either through me fuckin em up and getting police involved or by them coming back for more. I just went and got some battery powered motion detector flood lights for out on the wood line...and the dogs will be sleeping in the GH for the next month...and I prolly will too...they carried out an entire 3 lb chemdawg plant......I was really looking forward to seeing how she tasted and smelled as it was a seed from so super funky chem that I grew this winter. Im pissed!!!

Zdub7k

Any Ideas on how to let them know that I know it was them without provoking anything further??? Im going to buy a Hammock right now. fuck it Im sleeping outside!

OrganicBuds

Veteran
First off, so sorry to hear bro. Hope you salvage 100% of what is left.

If I were you, call the cops!! You are legal and they are not, cops will gladly take these guys down for you.

If that is not an option, then you need to lay the iron fist down. If you are not into violence, then you at least need to confront them and tell them anything that will scare them. Tell them the cops have been notified and any further actions will result in arrest.

Realize that this is your crop, and nobody else. God gave you the right to defend your self and your property, don't ever forget that. If you let these guys get away with this, they will be back. They will be back with more people and the legend of your grow will spread through word of mouth. Stop the damage before it gets worse, treat this like a wildfire.

Hope everything works out.

ayatayo

that's sad, really sorry for you Zdub7k...don't fall into violence, payback etc, specially if you're legal...get informed of how local authorities could help/assist you...I'm sure if you + a cop knock at the door of the house the trail leads to you'll easily & peacfully solve the problem....though, if it was me, I'd sleep there for sure....good luck & keep on the good side...

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I wouldn't say violence is the answer per say, but if you do nothing they will be back. Don't be a door mat.

Any ideas on what you might do about these guys? Maybe invite 10 of your close guy friends to pay them a visit with you. Just let them know the first one was unacceptable, but next time will result in pain. You should also say, "I hope nobody else rips my crop, because it is your ass on the line now."

Zdub7k

bruised not broken

bruised not broken

I still awfully pissed, but Im bruised not broken...fuck the haters...gotta just keep on keepin on.
Tunnel Vision

OG Chem

White Kush

Wifi Alien Bubba

Zdub7k

Chem Valley Kush

OG Chem

Chem Glue from House Of Funk...frostiest strain in the garden!!

Chem Valley pink Tahoe, PT Dom

Zdub7k

Strawberry Who is coming down in the next couple of days

Notice all the tops missing...there was 2 liters sticking up all over the place..fuckin rippers caught me with me gaurd down...never again.

Drift13

Zdub7k, so sorry to hear about being ripped off.
Two kinds of folks ya can never trust in this world, one is thieves and the other is junkies.
IMHO there is only one way to deal with a thief and it doesn't involve the blue-gang. But that's just me......

Latest posts

Latest posts