What's new

Outdoor 2012.....show your tits...group show

G

growingcrazy

Lookin good Zdub! Glad to see someone doing outdoors correctly in the glove! I may just start running outside next year after seeing this!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow yall thouse are some very nice looking gardens.

1 question... how do u keep the leafs on the bottom of the plant from falling off and to stay green?

Yesca73

nice plants and really digging that greenhouse. do u have fencing all the way around?
u representing Michigan well.

@ organicbuds u get all that shit from the expo in SF ?

Zdub7k

thanks for all the compliments folks...but really I give all the credit to the people that share their info, techniques, and tips...even pictures( you can learn alot from a picture).....for my success....I only praise myself for the effort put in....nothing lazy about it... gotta have a good work ethic and keep things clean, and then just use your head..my head does much more work than my hands. the garden is looking great this morning..I cant wait to see nice sized nugs on these ladies.

Zdub7k

keep the leaves from yellowing by removing them...lol...I like to clean up the bottoms and insides of my plants to allow better air circulation through the plant. keeps em nice and healthy.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Looking great Zdub!
Having a few acres myself I'm torn between building a pole barn or a greenhouse.
Maybe this thread will help me make that decision.
Best of luck bringing it home.

norcal_sourD

Kickass thread with kickass plants bro!! Now since I got no plants to show, can I show my man boobs? ;) j/k I won't scar anyone elses brain with those pups!

Cabron

Veteran
Looking great Zdub!
Having a few acres myself I'm torn between building a pole barn or a greenhouse.
Maybe this thread will help me make that decision.
Best of luck bringing it home.

lol.....you can have your cake and eat it too !!!

Go Michigan !!!!

Looking good Zdub...

so is that white Bubba cut in your greenhouse ?
its getting big enough that I can see she's Bubba leaning ..
have you grown her to fruition yet ?

is she a nice coffee Bubba type ?

Love that .....

:thank you:

Attachments

• IMGP4251.jpg
    IMGP4251.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMGP4252.jpg
    IMGP4252.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMGP4253.jpg
    IMGP4253.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 8

Zdub7k

looks like you did a killer job with the poly carbonate panels bro!!! very clean and professional looking, big ups on that. as far as the white bubba goes, no I have not finished it yet...it is from OG Raskal and came from the same source the double under dawg, AD, and Tres dawg came from...so I expect it to be stellar....yes I have one in the greenhouse, she is just small so I havent taken any pics...the furthest along in flower out of mentioned strains...def looks bubba dom and is starting to frost up nicely...I would expect the coffee mocha bubba smell and taste that we all know and love

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Update....Update.....Update!

Hope things are crazy and your too busy to update. It's getting to be that time of year again.

Zdub7k

sorry boys, Ive been super busy and havent had time to update lately...Ill snap some pics today. Everything is looking great! my only concern is the wonderful aroma, on still days it get pretty stinky around here....just hoping it doesnt reach the road.