What's new

Outdoor 2012.....show your tits...group show

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Wow, very nice grow. I see you found your netting, where are some more pictures at?

You said you make ACT's, got a good recipe? You also said you put bone meal in, correct? In an act?

GSC
picture.php

You ain't got nothing on my little nute bottle collection........Max yield indoor gardening show baby!
picture.php

Tagged for the rest of the season.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
^^^^^^ :ying: Save some dosh and spend some time in the organic soil section, OrganicBuds :tiphat:

I don't even know what this means. Save some dosh? Money? I got all those samples for free, so wtf are you talking about? Also, I am always in the organic section, are you being sarcastic?

Zdub7k

@MRS.BABBA- Thank you and thank you, we got the trellises on yesterday, Im hoping that should be enough with out tying them up?

@OrganicBuds- photos will be up today, I have a good recipe, I usually put about 14 dif things in it and yes fish bone meal is one of them....bone meal is insoluble in water but the microbes eat it up and break it down and make it more available for uptake....plus the bone meal is actually a microbe source itself. here is the recipe I use...all amounts are per gallon of R.O. water.

EWC-.5 cup
ancient forest- .5 cup
humus and manure from HD- .5 cup
yard compost- .5 cup
azos- 1 tsp
tea innoculant- 1 tsp
oatmeal- 1 tsp
kelp meal - 1 tsp
alfalfa meal- 1 tsp
bone meal- .5 tsp
blood meal- .5 tsp
fish emulsion- 1 tsp
humic acid- 1 tsp
molasses 1 tsp
bat guano 1 tsp
rock phosphate- .25 tsp

Buddle

Veteran
Killer greenhouse ZDub. Yeah congrats on being legal.It sure does take some pressure off.The girls look great too.I'll be interested to see how you like the Chem Glue by HOF.I was wanting it to but it sold out..Good Luck I'll be watching!@!

Zdub7k

Photo Update!!! the ladies are getting beasty...these will be the biggest girls I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know

Tunnel vision

OG Chem

White Kush

White Fire Alien Bubba on the left, Chem Valley Kush on the right

Hortic

Those are some beautiful trees, bro! Green and lush. The tunnel vision pic is awesome. :D You're gonna have a great harvest this year, I can tell.

Zdub7k

well folks some interesting things are starting to happen here at greene acres pharm....the Headbands and the cvpt's are starting to flip....I noticed some pre flowers and single pistils this morning while I was watering...Im really excited to see whether Im wasting my money using RO water on them or not...the ladies got their last veg recipe compost tea today...straight water for a week and on go the bloom nutes. Im going to be using FoliarOrganic foliar feeds couple with a weekly root feeding...7 gals of RO water each morning at this point...they're starting to suck it up. I cut one of the smart pots on the bottom today to check soil moisture and they were moist but not wet....so I figure I'll start upping the amount of water I give them slowly and increase until about mid way through flower????.....we will see

OrganicBuds

Veteran
@OrganicBuds- photos will be up today, I have a good recipe, I usually put about 14 dif things in it and yes fish bone meal is one of them....bone meal is insoluble in water but the microbes eat it up and break it down and make it more available for uptake....plus the bone meal is actually a microbe source itself. here is the recipe I use...all amounts are per gallon of R.O. water.

EWC-.5 cup
ancient forest- .5 cup
humus and manure from HD- .5 cup
yard compost- .5 cup
azos- 1 tsp
tea innoculant- 1 tsp
oatmeal- 1 tsp
kelp meal - 1 tsp
alfalfa meal- 1 tsp
bone meal- .5 tsp
blood meal- .5 tsp
fish emulsion- 1 tsp
humic acid- 1 tsp
molasses 1 tsp
bat guano 1 tsp
rock phosphate- .25 tsp

Wow, that is quite a tea. Congrats, it appears to be working great for you. Do you consider this a microbial tea, or a nutrient tea? I see you have things like molasses and tea inoculant, so I assume a microbial tea. Have you looked under a microscope for verification that your bio life is alive? How do you mix up the tea, with an air pump? Vortex brewer? Sorry for all the questions but I love organic teas and your plants are the proof yours works. Thanks for taking the time to answer my first couple questions, :tiphat:.

Edit: also, do you consider this an all purpose feed? Veg or Flower?

Zdub7k

@OB- the tea contains both natural and organic nutrients as well as microbes (fungi, bacteria)...so its the best of both worlds....Im in the process of making a vortex brewer, but for now I just use 8 air stones and two heavy duty air pumps in a 55 gal drum.....this recipe was a bacteria dominant veg tea...the recipe is a lil it dif for bac dom bloom tea, or a fungus dom bloom tea....no lab microscope YET.....but I will have one...they make a laboratory grade scope you can get for about $1600 nowdays...they used to be about 2500...so all in good time...I would love to be able to check the activity levels of the bacteria as well as the count...and btw...you obviously dont need all these ingredients however what your trying to do is create a biologically diverse rhizosphere, so I feel that the more the merrier....hope that answers your questions....let me know if you have any more.

EDIT: you can tell what kind of microbes are alive by the smell....your looking for a sweet, earthy aerobic aroma, as opposed to a nasty stinky swamp like anaerobic aroma

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Im going to confess somethign. I totally totally forget your breath mint, forget your trip, take it easy bitches crazy......

microbes are all frothy and they smell like fish guts and HOPE

Zdub7k

Microbes are invisible to the naked eye...the froth is gases being released by the microbes (mostly CO2) and then being trapped in the filmly shit on top...It will only smell like fish if you add emulsion...that is not a sign of microbial activity, or microlife. The only way to actually check your microbes is with a lab scope.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I have all those ingredients in my house right now. I think I will try out your brew, I will tell you how it works. Not making another brew until Saturday/Sunday, but I am stoked.

Zdub7k

How did your tea turn out OB? I had a little bit of mites pop up on my CVK's.....got some zeromite and got em treated...I dont see any more mites or eggs....luckily we caught it before they spread to the other plants....Ill update pics tomorrow as Im taking pics every ten days...I just gave the first dose of bloom nutes on Friday....they will get em again tomorrow when I take some pics.....Happy Trails

OrganicBuds

Veteran
From what I can tell the tea seemed to work out great. I wanted to make more than 15 gal, so I made a new 40 gal brewer. It was my first brew with it so I am sure I can improve things, but the ingredients seemed to make a nice tea. I just applied today but the garden seemed to love it.

picture.php

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Also, what do you use for your tea incolulant? I used bountea bio activator because I didn't really know what to use.

Zdub7k

Thats a good one..Bountea products usually work quite well....I use a bunch of different samples I got for free at various expo's....although I dont think you really need one using the said recipe, bc it has microbe sources (guano,bone meal, compost, humus, EWC, azos,) and food for said microbes ( kelp meal, alfalfa meal, oats, molasses, etc...) so it should brew up just fine without it. Your garden looks great! thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Latest posts