What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor 2008/2009 Oceanic Season

Cabri

Made a hundred in the backyard at Moms.

Made a hundred in the backyard at Moms.

Just don`t trust my neighbours. Fence jumpers the lot of them.Got to have Steel Balls. Now who just knocked on the front door. Talk about adrenaline.

Passenger

I think flowering has started. I'm still unsure.

282782009_01200003.JPG

282782009_01190003.JPG

282782009_01190011.JPG

282782009_01190012.JPG

282782009_01190014.JPG

Last edited:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's flowering nicely ,, looks like a good yield too.

Excellent gardening Passenger. :yes:

HippySlayer

more....wait, what

more....wait, what

She's flowering nicely ,, looks like a good yield too.

Excellent gardening Passenger. :yes:

Roger that....very nice dude. :yoinks:
How's your Zoidfuel going Smurf ? :joint:

A couple of quick pics from the garden yesterday....

The 2 Thai ladies

5 x Pineapple Express & 1 x Lifesaver

Mesh around top of pots to stop birds digging mulch....grrr, lil' fuckers :dueling:

Technique

not many people sharing their grow this year :(

i'm still in problem alley... ph too low and plants hate me.. i've been fighting ph for a bit now i think i might just repot the problem ones.. or i shall say 4 or 5.. and pray for the best.. i ran out of my 2kg bag of lime!!!

pretty sad my hawaiian snow is going so poorly.. will post some photos of my girls soon.

E

elmanito

Hello,

Is the strain Old Mother Sativa still available in Down Under?I found a describtion of the strain in the big book of buds from Ed Rosenthal.
Any more information perhaps, origin?

Namaste :canabis:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry gents, all work and no play makes for a busy smurf. :wave:

Mesh around top of pots to stop birds digging mulch....grrr, lil' fuckers

LOL... everyone I know has their garden trashed by those 'common black birds' (introduced species),, on the up side they sing the most beautiful bird noises,,, they usually sing for up to 90 mins every morning here.
At least you'll never get soil gnats! hehe.

from old gallery, will upload new pics later.

zoidfuel is coming along...
6522Zoidfuel-f21-med.jpg

the trusty ol duck
6522Jan6-Ducksfoot-med.jpg

& some others
6522Jan16-Mixed-med.jpg

6522SadhuXC99xWebbedIndica-med.jpg

6522jan3-Bighaze-med.jpg

happy gardening fellas.

madb

Awesome guys, just awesome. Sorry i have been quiet, i was made redundant from my job and had to move a lot further north. Happy to say i am back in work however no growing for awhile. Seeing all your grows is making me happy and damn jealous all at the same time.

Peace

Cabri

Tomato patch

Tomato patch

Kids using google streetview or earth to checkout over the back fence.Dogs about the only way to hold em back.Spotters fees and all. More chance of thieves then law enforcement visitors.Dont ya know its a crying shame.

Technique

google earth doesn't update often.. i dont see the problem.. as for street view.. well if you can see something from the street then clearly you have a problem

Joeski

looking good there passenger... u must be expecting atleast a pound or so from each one of those monsters in the ground.. all the best!

morbo

shit guys
from a quick scan of this thread , you back yard guys are doing great this year

i`ll post a few pics soon , deep bush and the dryest hottest year i can think of

wild weather dropping tree`s and destroying a strain thats suposed to get upto 20ft high

4 left out of 12

what a crap year and with 50 bush fires raging around the state well lets just say i better go get some pics soon and pray not to be burnt out

worst season ever ,,, will post pics soon

the way this is going this state is gonna have fuck all good weed this year :(

its depressing -

anybody from victoria im truely sorry for your losses

if i could possibly get down their id join the firefighting efforts

2ezy

Yeah the fires are terrible. Looking to the hills behind my property and I can clearly see multiple fires going. A little nervous!