What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor 2008/2009 Oceanic Season

Technique

man i needs the steroids you have!! mine get smaller and smaller..

i should really stop cutting them up and putting them in here..

I have decided after my fresian dews flowering episode to throw in some more beans

all from Dutch Passion
Power plant
and
Strawberry cough

Female seeds Special Skunk is doing very well :)

Here are the two fresian dew's

Hawiian snow,
Off to a slow start but going ok now.. will cut her up soon :)

And i have an unknown amongst the pack now..

My only surviving fresian dew clone.. i cut it back and put the head into the cloner in hope to save her for a bit later on. but the whores just want to keep flowering!!

Last edited:

Technique

All my new seeds didnt make it :(

i suspect the paper towels i used contained some chemicals or some sort and the seeds didnt like it

Hughesy

Experienced huh?

Experienced huh?

SO then just put them into dirt like Nature intended. Maybe glass of water for 12hours first.

Passenger

Not a lot of updates :(. Here's mine from this afternoon

Kali Mist Stem(My favorite strain atm due to it growing so well)

biggest Kali Mist.

Last edited:
A

absobloodylutly

Hey Passenger.
The girls are looking real good .You havent had the best weather over there lately.They should realy boom when the heat kicks in.Ive had catapiller probs
this time round(had to cut pinky early )but all good she has offspring lol
anyhoo keep it green.
stay safe
abso

A

absobloodylutly

Tryed to give you rep but wont let me lol :respect: :respect:
will get some pics up tomorrow.
abso

Technique

Wooh people are still alive/around!! thank god!! i was starting to get worried!

heres my update for now.

we'll start with my fresian dew.. As you can see somethings up haha. i think they are starting to grow again!! i'll just write these off i think. the flowering on the right two is ment to be done around 1 week jan.. i might just cut it up now and have some xmas smoke. the left one seems to want to grow again.. or stretch i dont know..

now to the good news!

Special skunk (i really love growing this one) i've been cutting her heads off like mad! shes going to get up so wide in this mofo! haha cant wait to see how she turns out!

A new one to the garden since last time i think.. this is T*haze x Skunk sam the skunk man freebee. apparently will be a monster so stay tuned i'm going to try get her like the special skunk. long flower on her tho so wont be finished till april i think.

.....and then Hawaiian snow. going ok weather been shit and not much sun :(

BudgetBud

Hey guys and girls
Had some iron lockouts due to wet soil and then from too much Mg, then the soil was too acidic, let it wash out and the compost has started to do it's magic. Their growing zig zaggy, but arn't showing any flowers, i think thats just due to how old they are.
here are two of four ouside. both just over half a metre

peace

Passenger

Thanks cornflake. Nice plants tech and budgetbud can't wait to see the final product :). People waiting for flowering to start? Where's everyone gone?

Happy Xmas hope everyones going to party up NYE :D.

Becoming a bit of a jungle

Master Kush in the Winebarrel and the rest is swiss bliss. they aren't very old so I doubt I will get any serious yield from them since I started them 3 weeks ago or so.

This bitch has gone insane with growth.

Last edited:

Technique

Haha nice one there! hope the neighbors don't mind :p

Merry Xmas also to you all! and have a good new years!

it has gone very quiet in here! mine look the same as before.. had given them a bit too much ferts and they locked out. just got the ph under control again and we're off for some more.. should be a good yield i hope!

Passenger

I'm a bit worried how tall these will get I may need to prune them or tie them down.

I hope the fuck they flower soon because if they keep stretching for more then 3 weeks then my Kali Mist is going to be about 10 feet :/.

AB X SB

moonunit

Lovely plants everyone, loving those trees there passenger. I love seeing beautiful plants basking in our abundant sunshine here in oz.
much respect
Moonunit

Passenger

Thanks Moon :)

I killed 3 girls because I was lacking space.... paid off. Kali Mist is over 7 feet I am unsure how tall she is exactly because shes growing so fast. They're stretching a fair bit and I'm seeing pre-flowers again so they may flower soon, Unsure. The rest are about 5 and half feet.

AB X SB

Swiss Bliss theyre only young but this one is doing well

Group shot

Last edited:

HippySlayer

more pic's

more pic's

Howdy all :wave: This is just an album test :yoinks:

This the Jillybean freak, it came down 2 weeks ago. 1 branch went purple with rotten pawpaw aroma & the rest of the plant was green with sour orange aroma !! :fsu: :yeahthats

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey passenger,
you got an amazing small garden, hope everything will be ok cause it seens crowded around! Those plants are enormous, i can t wait to see how will the flowering go ! Have fun..

Hey hippy slayer, funny thing just a branch went purple, never saw that beforce.. Thanks for the picts, this jillybean looks tasty !

Keep the good job aussie friends !!!

L~B

Nice mate good to see you here....this place is huge!!! I haven't yet posted a grow but I like how pics are easy to post .... and no real upLode limit..blessing and praise bro

Cabri

I made a hundred in the backyard at Moms.

I made a hundred in the backyard at Moms.

I just don`t trust my neighbours. Fence jumpers the lot of them.Got to have Steel Balls. Now who just knocked on the front door. Talk about adrenaline.