What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor 2008/2009 Oceanic Season

Passenger

Well I know it is still a good month too early to really be making this thread but I couldn't wait to start growing and I would love to know how everyone else is doing for the 08/09 season even if you haven't started indoors or have them outdoors what mix are you using for your bed or pots what strains are you growing and how many plants are you thinking of growing?

This is my lineup: DNA'S C13 Haze, Serious Seeds Kali Mist, Flying Dutchman's Thai-tanic and Haze Mist and Paradise seeds Swiss Bliss and Belladonna I recently ordered them and waiting for them to arrive. I have one Australian Blue and one Pot of Gold in the ground I hope the PoG is female seeing as she was the only strong one worth keeping. I'll be planting 6 in my bed and maybe 4 in pots maybe more seeding as I will have so many seeds I won't be able to resist. maybe 15 but that might attract some attention which I am worried about.

Here's some photos

Australian Blue which I am training

Pot of Gold which I topped a couple of days ago

soil bed

Happy growing everyone! Best wishes to all. :rasta:

Last edited:

tuco

Cool bananas!

I haven't started yet but planning on F13xDeep Chunk and a 10 week Colombian.

Passenger, I grew Thai-tanic last year. If they came from the same parents as mine then expect a long germination, took 7-9 days for mine to pop in ideal conditions. Also, I got mutations early in veg...exceptional smoke.

Happy growing.

madb

Nothing wrong with an early start, just means your keen :) I plan on growing satori, hashberry, pot of gold, the pure and afgan kush. Keen to see how your pot of gold goes as its known to be a good yielder.

A

absobloodylutly

Hey Passenger
Nice early start,Looking good too.
I'll be going last years genes+ few good bag seeds ive come across.
All in the ground with a little bit of chook shite.
But still waiting for frost to go
Got room for 10 girls.

(last years genes )

so have a good season and stay low profile
Absobloodylutly

Last edited:

Passenger

tuco said:
Cool bananas!

I haven't started yet but planning on F13xDeep Chunk and a 10 week Colombian.

Passenger, I grew Thai-tanic last year. If they came from the same parents as mine then expect a long germination, took 7-9 days for mine to pop in ideal conditions. Also, I got mutations early in veg...exceptional smoke.

Happy growing.

That Tom Hills Deep Chunk?

madb I grew The Pure last year it yields well lovely lemony smell to it too.

Heres a small update.

I trained my Aussie Blue too hard :( shes not looking the best either but I topped her hopefully she'll recover ok I also saw her pre-flowers so hopefully shes not flowering and shes a confirmed female. PoG hasnt shown sex yet hopefully she doesnt for a while I want her to veg.

Australian Blue

PoG

tuco

Passenger
That Tom Hills Deep Chunk?

The father came from Tom Hill's DC. The seeds came from fjällhöga, he crossed the DC father with a keeper from a run of 30 DJ F13's. They are f1's so I wouldn't mind seeding a few for f2's to get some genetic variation and find a more DC leaning genotype.

That Aussie Blue is flowering really early...you think she'll re-veg when the days start to get longer?

That PoG looks great! Keep it up.

kaneboy

just bout 2 get organised still bit cool sure been 1 cold arse winter but i plan on aussie bluethanks planetskunk,whiterhinoxnorthlitesxmangoxblueberrythanks 2 me old mate tommo and whiteskunkxalpha bud all in stealth mode hope we get 1 hot summer

HippySlayer

hehe...not too early at all...I'm wetting beans in a few days, here's a sample of what's popping...
Deep Purple (TGA)
JillyBean (TGA)
Velvet Revolver
AK-47 (Serious)
Mother's Finest (Sensi)
G-13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian
Lifesaver F2 (BOG)
Kashmir (Celtic Stone Seeds)
Thai Sativa
Pineapple Express (Kush Brothers)
ya'll drooling or wat ? I'm waiting on a parcel containing at least another 3 TGA strains :)

kaneboy

go hippyslayer that sure is 1 fine mix ilooking at tga 4 awhile now def gunna take on a project with them in future

Passenger

Small update seeing as I'm bored.

She really wants to flower I cloned her(hopefully not too late) oh well guess ill have some sample bud in November.

Australian Blue is recovering

Popped some seeds Sugar Babe X Aussie blue(freebies) and Paradise seeds Belladonna still waiting for the other 5 packs I ordered a week before Belladonna

8/10 Belladonna popped after 36 hours and 9/10 sugar babe x ab popped. :)

willgc138

nice young ones..i havent tried growing outdoors, how long does it take from germination to harvest in our sun?

F

Father Time

Looking good mate,
i was luckey and got the jump on the summer this year, already a dozen or so at 2' and 30 odd smaller ones that are in strech mode,will grab some happy snaps tommorow an dpost them up.
Kind regards, Ft :joint:

NZGROWN

Sweet!! It looks like everyone's gearing up. It'll be another month or so untill my local climate warms enough for my lil ones, but I thought I'd show the crew where I'm at so far...

Here is a pic of about 45 or so clones all destined for the outdoors. Unfortunately they were cut from 6 unsexed seedlings of unknown decent(due to my current struggle to lock down some good genetics, although have something on the way this weekend hopefully). Once most have rooted I will sex them quickly then females will go out to my spots and I'll keep the best males at an isolated spot for potential breeding. The clones are in my home made bubble cloner that seems to be working alright.
Sorry about lame picture quality, was shot with a phone...

Last edited:
G

guest123

gidday passenger ,, that australian blue has ducksfoot in it ,, u can really see it aswell ...

HippySlayer

It's all happening....

It's all happening....

Howdy all, here's a few baby pics :jump:

Had some good luck with sprouts this year, only 1 JillyBean, 1 Kashmir & 3 AK-47 failed to pop. In the 1st. batch there was 7 Thai, 1 Celtic Berry x C99, 2 G-13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian & 4 Kashmir (Himalayan Gold x Hash Plant, Celtic Stone Seeds). 2nd. batch had 7 Pineapple Express (UK Pineapple Skunk x Bubblegum/Mango), 3 JillyBean, 2 Velvet Revolver, 2 Deep Purple & 1 AK-47.
Most of these are destined for the outdoor grow here, others will be gifted & some more are destined for the bush grow. I'm scouting locations this weekend. Good luck to all this year & may we all be rolling in pounds of weed next Autumn.
cheers.
H.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wallyduck said:
gidday passenger ,, that australian blue has ducksfoot in it ,, u can really see it aswell ...
I noticed that too wally.

G'day fellas, I started a bit later than usual this yr, way too cold & wet,,, so I started a few beans indoors but they're all with Mother Nature now,,, I'm planning on a small harvest before xmas this yr, with the rest to follow.... currently I'm on my 3rd germ batch with more as we go. Have plenty of good genetics with some golden oldies too, which is always the hardest part for me cause I never know which ones to pop,, decisions decisions? It always seems to happen tho, hehe
Nice selection there Hippy,,, I hope that Thai is a beast of a woman!... if the velvet revolver is anything like the band , then you'll be in trouble mate.
I hope all you guys are rewarded for your effort this season. :joint:

Passenger

wallyduck said:

Yeah her leaves really show it, here's a photo of her I took today.

The PoG is flowering quite well but its been raining a lot lately and put 4 of my belladonna and 4 of my AB X SB in the ground 11/11 Kali Mist popped and I cant wait to get her in the ground I may be limiting myself I got some Wanda seeds and I may not touch the Thai-tanic due to her being hermie prone from what I have read. anyway here's some pics.

Latest posts

Latest posts