What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor 2008/2009 Oceanic Season

rexamus616

Veteran
Bit purple, that Satori one..... ?

I'm abit colour blind, can;t be sure....

SD eh? Not Sour Diesel is it? Looks divine anyways man...

Janes Addiction eh? They're going to splendour inthe grass i heard.

Whats so challenging about winteries? Location plays a good part i suppose.... and timing.... But a fluoro light or two is bloody handy.... Cheap to run and all.

Hopefully get some pics 2moro.

havea goodone all.

L

longy

fine lookin heads so what is the best yielding high thc strain
to grow in the aussie outback

pitbull420

yo im new to this forum. i discovered a thread while researching kali mist ( i ve had good success) but nothing compared to the pics you posted on one of your grows. i usualy average 7.5 to 10 feet w/ direct sunlight outdoors in a remote location. pardon my language but what fuckin steroids did you pump into that thing. i usualy dont top my plants as they seem to grow taller and the cola usualy comes out more potant that way but that plant of yours is a fucking freak. any advise on what to do to see results like that. i keep my ph between 6-7, not to many nutes cuase i have realy rich soil (its kind of a island between a creek that branches into 2 parts. they get direct sunlight all day and twmps average between 60 90 60 degrees f(spring/summer/fall) i live in new york and sprout in mid march so they are ready to go outside mid may around 12"-18" depending on the pheno(the earliest i can put out as new york starts cold but warms up quick). can you please give some advise

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High peeps :wave:

Thought i would share some harvest pics with ya's..

Happy with results, all in 10litre containers and averaged about 4oz per plant dry.

mahuta

nice going man, what strains? hopefully do okay myself next season. will get out the camera and get some pictures going. good luck for next season

Wev

Holy Fuck Silver surfer! unreal man you are blowing the top off. Unreal pics.
A Horticultural genius`s a person in your neighborhood in your neighborhood.
thats Big buds and I do not care what anybody says.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks mateys! :D

Those buds are all from my own Reclining Buddah stock. Original seeds from Soma.

Peas!!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
passenger
Howzit brother..?? Nice grow brother.. Lots of good pics thanx for sharing.. Ill bbl for more peeping.. peace..

sack

Latest posts

Latest posts