What's new

Out of the Cellar and into the Light..

T

theBluntedOne

Sounds like your gonna have some nice herb! I have been lurking but meant to post when you posted your pics of your girls ( all of them!) . Nics pics, oh and thanks for the angles ;)
Well hope your transplnt goes well, yah the layering on the soil is nice, i just picked up that as well.

I dont know if you have tried but I was reading about homemade organic nutrient spikes. Have you or anybody on this thread used these with success? They caught my eye b/c the feeder roots are on the top half of the soil and they an just draw nutrients as they need them, so you dont need to mix or worry about over feeding...sorry im on some headband ad it is 5 am. im sure im rambling.....

good luck...stay safe

blackone

Veteran
I'm looking forward to seeing your Satori outdoors:) I think it was Saibai who tried it in Japan last year?
You definitely need some Sativa for your girl - that couch is leaving some serious stripes on her ass:)

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hows the grow going? LOVELY ass ya found there! Id suck a fart outta that thing...lol. j/k

good vibes

C

cellardweller

OMG!! it's 10:30 allready?!?!!

OMG!! it's 10:30 allready?!?!!

hooooo-ly shit I just woke up! damn I wanted to be out and back by now..:wallbash::wallbash: well, looks like I'll leave after this post! :laughing:

hiya doin theBluntedOne? thanks for stoppin by my humble outdoor beginnings! By all means please ramble away, thats the only way I'm gonna learn! I haven't heard about those spikes, but I did plan on just topdressing later on. I think because I am going out so late in the season, that layering would've worked well, but there is always next time like I said..
if you have a link to those spikes please feel free to drop it here..I'll do a search later on em..:joint:

blackone..I must admit I have been lurking your thread. I llike the idea behind the cans you have , but just don't think they would work in my situation. You'll see why later on..you noticed that fabric tattoo too huh? :laughing:

Hi Paddi! how is your Topsy Turvey coming along? I need to get over there and see for myself I guess! You won't have to wait too long, pics later today when I'm done puttin em in the ground.

whiskey..man..sorry about that teardown bro. If I can help in anyway, please let me know..I got some people ya know? :muahaha: :laughing: grow is goin fine, pics later as I transplant..
why would you be j/k about that? I wouldn't be! :moon::moon:

ok I'm really leaving to "go fishing" now..peacenpot,
~cd

C

cellardweller

hi guys..I'm beat. they all got in the ground safely..
had a good scare when a rig had a blowout up on the interstate, thought I was a target for a second..found a doe skull..good or bad omen? found a jawbone too, heard they were good luck. I dunno..

:wave: Ol'Soul and Blunted1..thanks for those links!

this is where the old man and his dogs were sittin..my spot is over the horizon line past the waters edge..
picture.php

heres a shot from over that line lookin back. old man woulda been off far left..
picture.php

this is where I was when I saw the old man..
picture.php

then, because I had nothing better to do, I looked up.
picture.php

then, I went to work and put everyone down, dug the holes out and added the polymer crystals down way deep, then refilled the hole, then transplanted as normal..everything was neem oiled as well.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here you see the big hole with two Satori, D-earth, and the copper choreboy..composted leaves and a cage went over all this.

picture.php

skullfucked..
picture.php

here is my drop spot looking up at the interstate
picture.php

peacenpot,
~cdubs

D

Denial N Error

Not sure how I missed ya Cellar..

We've got some interesting similarities. Hope you arent planting in my plot... Lol..

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good chit bro,even with the late start.glad everything went smoothe as silk yo.
now ya just gotta check them out every once in a while and make sure they are cool.
now the fun begins fareal! peace-T-

C

cellardweller

:laughing:
Denial..I think it would be the other way around since I have been going to that fishing hole since I could cast a line! :muahaha:
yer here now, so it's all good!

Tona..yes..now the fun is on for sure! I can't wait to see what these plants do. I don't think I had too late of a start, but next years plans are already being thought about.

forgot to mention that I almost dehydrated myself, even though I brought a gallon of water with me and that when the cages come off, I will be stringing up 50# test around trees to ward off the deer..:joint:

L

LolaGal

nice pics...

It looks like somebody mows around that pond... What's the deal?

bongcritter

The pics look nice, and everything seems real smooth....you have every angle covered, I love it and I'm trying to model that!!!

my youngins are a little too small to put out but I have to anyway cuz im gonna be gone for 2 weeks and dont wanna leave them in cups....would you suggest cages over them or plastic jugs cut in half??

i hope you have an awesome season..best of luck to you bro

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice going cellar! ...Im glad it went smoothly for you. What a pretty place, it looks so peaceful and lush!
you must have been workin up a good sweat to get dehydrated with a gallon of water with ya!!
now the waiting game! :D
nice pics, thanks

K

kallenavndk

hi guys..I'm beat. they all got in the ground safely..
had a good scare when a rig had a blowout up on the interstate, thought I was a target for a second..found a doe skull..good or bad omen? found a jawbone too, heard they were good luck. I dunno..

:wave: Ol'Soul and Blunted1..thanks for those links!

this is where the old man and his dogs were sittin..my spot is over the horizon line past the waters edge..
picture.php

heres a shot from over that line lookin back. old man woulda been off far left..
picture.php

this is where I was when I saw the old man..
picture.php

then, because I had nothing better to do, I looked up.
picture.php

then, I went to work and put everyone down, dug the holes out and added the polymer crystals down way deep, then refilled the hole, then transplanted as normal..everything was neem oiled as well.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here you see the big hole with two Satori, D-earth, and the copper choreboy..composted leaves and a cage went over all this.

picture.php

skullfucked..
picture.php

here is my drop spot looking up at the interstate
picture.php

peacenpot,
~cdubs

First off all u cant blame tha old man 4 sitting there i would do that to but not whit a dog :fsu:...Whit a fatty and a thing to fish whit ....Fiskestang...Because that a lovely lake :yeahthats

Your gals have some very nice looking suroundings and im sure they will grow big very soon ...... Looooking great champ.

P

Peat

Nice spot ya got, Cella!

:chin: Way back, I accumulated a pretty good skull collection.

But, that's neither here, nor there...

I always considered it a good omen when I found a skull that wasn't mine...:crazy:

Latest posts

Latest posts