What's new

Out of the Cellar and into the Light..

C

cellardweller

Hi guys!
sorry I haven't been around in a bit..I'm slackin I know!:fsu:

whodi..yeah I have no idea whats up with them..they weren't fed at all..just molasses and EWC tea. Anyway, they have gone to live out their days at a friends house where they can be taken care of a little more than if they were just out in the woods..thnks for stopping by, and thanks for the tip on their feeding habits as well!

kallen..you crazy f.u.c.k.e.r. growiin shit in a toilet!
haven't seen that old man since..*fingers crossed* :woohoo:
Am I reading you correctly? you actually were able to finish some seaweed and got seeds? oh bro..c'mon I need to see some pics!:noway::laughing:

Peat..yeah I read up on that SSH.. so happy you found that! hearing really good things about it from other people too..:woohoo: always :lurk: ya thread man..

So, here is a little update for you guys..I will probably do two more weekly updates, then they are going out on their own. After that, I might not see them for 2-3 weeks at a time..

Satori
picture.php

my guess here is 1 male, 2 female.. :woohoo:
picture.php

BBxBB
picture.php

my guess here is 2 female :woohoo:
picture.php

cd x lt
picture.php

I have no guess on this ones sex yet..
picture.php

abusive x BB
picture.php

my guess here is..1 male, 3 female :woohoo:
picture.php

I know trying to guess sex this early is futile, but I can hope right??

here are a few strange marks I found on the AxBB..they are only on these two leafs shown and nowhere else. I haven't seen any thrips anywhere and I am not sure as to what these might be..any ideas guys?
picture.php

picture.php

So after these pics were taken, I started a Neem oil spray.
They will be topped on Friday.
They are going out 1 week after that.
Thanks for lookin!

peacenpot
~cd

C

cellardweller

lol Bear..yeah I have some things going on here at the house today so I been doing lik e4 things at once..you know Ima do the best I can man!

iGro..you know it bro!

Ol' Soul..heres hopin, but I do want to make some seeds to share around..
thats just how I am..

K

kallenavndk

Cd yeah :D strains ina de toilet is Thy :D its a dane strain from a area whit a place just like Christiania called Thy Lejren ..

i got seeds from the jane doe :D i didten know if they can be used because i couldent wait 4 her to go finish....Took her a week before time...crises :( but the seeds are all black......and very tiny i didt not notice any seeds before i grind her that tiny they was :D i will see if i can find some pictures but honestly i dont think i got some of her when i chopped her only a weeks before ...
Im glad that the oldtimer and hes sniffer isent there anymore i called a spell on him and maybe i worked ;)

C

cellardweller

Ol' Soul..just a few beans and I would be happy!

Farmer, you know it man! :friends:

kallen..yeah if those seeds are hard and dark in color, they should be viable. Do you remember the very first page of the cellar?
me said:
:wave:Hi everybody!Im cellardweller and I'll be growin out some Kalichakra that I got through the seedboutique.(THANKS MIKE and GYPSY!!)I have another thread on this in the growers forums,(check the link in my sig..)but I'll post here where they belong as well.I'll do my best to get y'all up to date here...
these are my beans,note that they are really small..(Is this common Mike?if your around?)
9/10 popped
the kali seeds were very very small indeed. maybe Jane doe has finally been identified! :woohoo:

hamstring

Veteran
Hi guys!

Satori

my guess here is 1 male, 2 female.. :woohoo:
picture.php

CD
They look real good and I like the two on the right, size wise. If you can keep them that nice with out any stretch they should be fine if they just fill out a little.

You could put them in the ground now if you were going to use a cage to protect them otherwise wait for a little more girth. Sounds like you have a plan for transport so stick with it. I always find that trying to change my plan every time some Tom, Dick or Hamstring throws their 2 cents in doesn’t really help me.

If your just walking from your vehicle/bike/boat etc with these in a bag and walking down to the grow location should be fine. Now if you had a 30 min trek through the bush I would be very careful. Let me know how the transport turns out I am interested.

Even if they do get damaged a little no worries. I have transplanted plants that were bent over 3 times that had to be tied every which way to a stick to keep them upright and in the middle of a thunderstorm. Came back 2 weeks later to find them happy campers(true story). Amazing what they are capable of.
PEACE

K

kallenavndk

Ol' Soul..just a few beans and I would be happy!

Farmer, you know it man! :friends:

kallen..yeah if those seeds are hard and dark in color, they should be viable. Do you remember the very first page of the cellar?

the kali seeds were very very small indeed. maybe Jane doe has finally been identified! :woohoo:

Yeah m8 pretty much the same :woohoo: i think its tha kali cross from tha sea m8 in my world it is and they are in a special jar tha keepers jar a jar i keep close to my heart :yeahthats

C

cellardweller

Hiya been..thanks for tagging up! when I'm alone at that pond, I'm alone in the universe. fishins pretty good too..:joint:

hamstring..I do have plans for using cages, matter of fact I just dropped a bunch off at the spot last night along with some jugs for watering. I have a decent walk to the grow from where I get dropped off, but nothing that would be considered challenging for them. I too have seen the resilience of these plants and understand what you are sayin..
:friends:

kallen..my brutha..whattup you crazy f.u.c.k.e.r.?! always love getting up and seeing a post from you in here! Looks like you are gonna be having some monsters over there man! I stll have that funny ass card you sent, and that too is in my special souvenirs box..
:respect: :friends:
"You must spread some rep around before giving it to crazy kallen again" ..dude I swear..that is what the popup box just said! :muahaha::laughing:

Gonna top em today and get em out this weekend, maybe Monday morning when I know that no-one will be down there walking their damn beagles! :dueling:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO Lola...good one!!!! barararar...silence hehehehe...peace.

C-dubbers the outdoorsman good to hear everything is coming full circle for you as far as gettin everything out there bro....
peace-T-

C

cellardweller

me too Stevius, I think we'll be just fine. :luck:

Lola..:laughing: :laughing: I think ol' nosey dudes make better ferts! :muahaha:

we're gettin there Tona! slowly but surely we're gettin there..
:friends:

L

LolaGal

Nah, old nosy dudes have old nosy wives right behind em.... too much work!

When doggie comes up missing, tell old dude " Man, there's a gator in that lake and I saw it eat your DOG man!" "Took it right down to the bottom Man!"

No more old dude.... :D

C

cellardweller

:laughing:
heres hoping it never ever comes to that.
This isn't Lake Placid! lmfao..alligators n shit..

H

Habibi

cellar, i been keeping an eye on the thread waiting to see them hit the sunshine!

best of luck to you

Latest posts

Latest posts