What's new

Out of the Cellar and into the Light..

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sun.png
Heres hoping for sunny days soooon cellar!!
your lil ones are growin up!! hehe happens so fast, then they move out and you never see em again!! haha jk...hope you see some sunny dayz soon!!!

C

cellardweller

Hi Rootwise! thanks for lurkin! this weathr is killin me, but now I have a nice bright sunshiny day thanks to Mrs B! :woohoo! ..well, just in my thread actually, it's still raining here! :wallbash:

iGro..nope you didn't miss anything. Most of those clones were gifted to me already rooted. The only reason CJ got cloned is because when I was unpacking it, I kinda broke a top off, and luckily enough it was 3 nodes. I just scraped it, hit it with some clonex, and stuck it under a dome in some seedling mix and got lucky! AO, & DG were already rooted mostly when they were given away..:joint:
Hows things over there?

peacenpot,
~dubs

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Hi Rootwise! thanks for lurkin! this weathr is killin me, but now I have a nice bright sunshiny day thanks to Mrs B! :woohoo! ..well, just in my thread actually, it's still raining here! :wallbash:

iGro..nope you didn't miss anything. Most of those clones were gifted to me already rooted. The only reason CJ got cloned is because when I was unpacking it, I kinda broke a top off, and luckily enough it was 3 nodes. I just scraped it, hit it with some clonex, and stuck it under a dome in some seedling mix and got lucky! AO, & DG were already rooted mostly when they were given away..:joint:
Hows things over there?

peacenpot,
~dubs

Going well....I'm thinking of using my peat-pucks for clones bro.

I had no luck finding the "World's Best Cloner" at Wally-World :wallbash:

Unless I do the dual tupperware/verm set-up....

I'll experiment a bit and see what I get....I just REALLY want to get good clones of those SW's :yeahthats

Peace,

Gro :joint:

Hoping for Sunny Daze bro :woohoo:

g13

Man it's so hot here..No rain this mo.yet!TEMPERATURES BETWEEN 98 AND 102 DEGREES...COMBINED WITH HIGH LEVELS
OF RELATIVE HUMIDITY WILL SEND HEAT INDICES TO BETWEEN 105 AND 109
DEGREES THIS AFTERNOON.sorry about the caps..send that rain down south...we need it..

hamstring

Veteran
hi guys..really sorry I haven't been posting in here too much..I haven't been out to my spot since the last post and it's rained everyday since then..:badday:
I don't have any new pics of whats out in the woods, but I was able to go out and get a pic of the clones in the can.. I will be going out first nice day we get..

before:
picture.php

today:
picture.php

I ended up losing that choc.trip x bbwidow..she just gave up the ghost and I have no idea why.. :chin:
Casey was cloned successfully, as was Agent Orange and Daddys Girl. All the clones were given to a patient friend of mine.

McSnappler, rasputin, g13, welcome to my thread!

peacenpot,
~cdubs

Looking good CD I see you like to tie yours down so I am guessing not much native vegatation to compete with in this spot. That’s nice.

Many nice strains also. I don’t know much about those strains i have been out in the bush too long I guess he he he. Will they all finish up in time for you?

Cant wait to hear some smoke reports on them.

PEACE

C

cellardweller

hamstring, I should have been more clear on those..thats a trashcan LST thing I'm doin..those will def. finish for me as I will force flower with the lid. As far as whats out in the woods? I dunno yet??

edit: where the hell did my post go??

iGro..ask the sales clerk where the ice cube trays are..the kind for water bottles..they should be there..or look where the kitchen gadgets are..

g13..I'll gladly trade you some rain today for some sunshine on Tuesday!!

K

kallenavndk

Cant wait 4 u to get some sun so we can get some pics :D Stay safe n high me friend

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Looking good man... I hear you on shitty weather its been shitty for almost 2 weeks. Keep doing wat you doin..

C

cellardweller

sheeeeeeeyat...we're goin on over 23 days no sun..

in other news, a 10 foot Great White Shark was caught off the coast of one of our local beaches here..
yet another reason to stay the hell out of the water.:fsu:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This weather is a joke CD...I have waited on putting anything out just because of it....Yer trash can thing looks to be doing well, either way, yer growing something! that's a plus.....Peace

C

cellardweller

shit Rob, that truly sucks! Have you tried using any copper around the meristem or slug baits? I haven't checked mine since they went out, and I'm not sure what I'm gonna find..
We should be seeing a bit of sun later today, but they are forecasting T-storms for the weekend thru Sunday. :fsu:

A

arcticsun

shitty weather and big ass scary fish off the coast.. i had to doubble check and see that this wasnt my thread

:fsu:

peace CD

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Yes, I use copper wire, seemed to work great, but not so much when it gets wet... no clue why. Really need(ed) chemicals/slug killer. Hope you'll have some good news for us once you get back out there!

K

kallenavndk

shitty weather and big ass scary fish off the coast.. i had to doubble check and see that this wasnt my thread

:fsu:

peace CD

:laughing: LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Cellar champ hows tha G plot going ? Hope u have a great time at the beach :yeahthats

C

cellardweller

Well, things aren't as bad as I thought they woulda been

Well, things aren't as bad as I thought they woulda been

Hiya happy campers!
Sorry for such a delay in my updates..been busy round here with the new baby and the summer holiday on us..:joint: not too mention I can smoke again!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

So I crept out to the spot during the sunrise hours and snuck up on my plants sleepin. After 30 days of rain, I had no idea what I would find. Not as bad as I thought, but I really wish I had some better light in there. More exploring is needed for me to do a proper outdoor I think. At the very least, I hope some seeds are made.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

not so great, but not that bad..:joint: Im movin back inside anyway..:dueling: :woohoo:

got the cloner up n running..some casey, AO, Satori, BB x BB, A x BB, A99 freezeland, and some GDP workin it..

peacenpot!
hope yer all havin a great summer!
~dubs