What's new

Out of the Cellar and into the Light..

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice CD...got em where they need to be safely...D-earthed and caged, you got yer shit together bro! Wishing you continuous good luck with this go-round bro...

C

cellardweller

We have some new additions to introduce..

We have some new additions to introduce..

Evenin guys n gals! How y'all doin? I can't complain.. :joint:

hamstring..thank you! I hope they like their new digs too!

yes Lola, the pond area is well maintained. They pretty much don't venture off the trails.. I thank them for it too. :woohoo:

sow da seeds..the pleasure was all mine and I look forward to it again soon!

iGro..we are all doin work here! The good kind of course..:woohoo:

bongcritter..welcome to my thread and thank you for the kind words! I would suggest cages so that they get the full benefit of light and circulation while you are gone. Water them heavily before you leave, and keep them in a semi shaded spot until you return. I also wish you a plentiful harvest and great luck as well!

Mrs Babba.. always a real pleasure to see you guys in here! It took me quite longer than I thought it would planting just a few plants and walking the water and what gear I needed through the woods. Next time, I will have a case of the 2.5g jugs stashed for my own use.. Now that the plants are all down, I can make good use of the property to relax and get some fishing in as well! :woohoo::woohoo: Hopefully, I can get some fish pics in here soon too..

been.. I see it as a good omen too, but I don't think we have any real predators out here 'cept for coyotes, and I haven't seen one of them there yet..and if I do, it's gonna be on! :dueling:

kallen.. I do not blame that old man one bit especially because I'm sure he's been there since that pond was a puddle! :nanana: I can only hope to reach the sizes that you attain over there, but I don't think thats gonna happen just yet..soon though..:joint:

Peat.. thanks for stoppin by bro! How many skulls did you have?

MeLtY.. yeah, that was the toughest part for me, was just gettin em there and in the ground. Figured it in stages and it worked out just fine. Sucky thing is that the day after I put em in, it poured and washed all that D-earth off..:wallbash: They'll get more soon enough with another round of NEEM and some GreenCure later on.

Prof.. great to see you poppin in and poppin beans too! Thanks for the kind words as well!

Well guys, like the title said, and thanks to some very very kind friends who I can't thank enough for helping me out, we have some new additions to the outdoor season here.

In this group photo we have Agent Orange, MSS, Daddy's Girl, (no relation to NCDG, whiskey..) and one wee little Chocolate Trip x Blackberry Widow. Due to my own stupidity, I almost lost them all. They made a recovery..
picture.php

and in todays delivery this lil lady known as Casey Jones showed up on my doorstep..
picture.php

Now, my plan was to do a forced flower trashcan scrog with the CJ, the Widow and one each of the AO and MSS, but I just might LST them. I dunno..what do you guys think?
Heres the can..plenty of room for at least 4 plants in the 10-12 odd gallons of soil..
picture.php

Again, :respect: to my friends for all the nice clones to play with! you know who ya are! :friends:

..and much :respect: to my :friends: in my thread as well! :woohoo:

peacenpot,
~cdubbs

K

kallenavndk

Yeah Dwellar tha old man came whit tha rain 4 about 2000 years ago Grauballe mand stylie 4 sure ......:D
Grimsatan.jpg

That Cj looks funky :D a and finally i got to tasted som cj great smoke so good luck whit em and im sure they will get a good size

K

kallenavndk

LOOOOL i cant stop laughing that picture is so lame hehe if i was out 4 a walk and see a head like this ugly mofo up tha earth i deffenly shit me pants :O

C

cellardweller

:yoinks:
what the hell took a swipe at his head??
I would probably shit myself too if I walked up on that in the woods!
looks like good ferts though.. :joint:

I did get to see that finished CJ nuggage in person, but wasn't able to smoke any..:bashhead: and let me tell ya, the grower did an outstanding job on her all the way up to the cure! Real sour candy smellin dankness too... :repect:

K

kallenavndk

LOL m8 ...Goood ferts yes indeed ...Is the best kept "mummie" we found in a old swamp over 2000 years old he is ...we even got a scan of him and then we got him build up like he probally would have look like before he got killed and trown ina de swamp..or the other way around ....but that i can not find :( instet i found another one whit a better face :D Tollundmanden....look at the beard :O

grim2.jpg

tollundmanden.jpg

C

cellardweller

extremely well preserved, and he looks quite at peace, considering he didn't shave..:laughing:

K

kallenavndk

:D LOOL.....see the rope cellar friend ??? Thats probally explain tha peacefull face ....He got laid :D

C

cellardweller

yeah I saw it..poor bastid prolly hung himself to be rid of her..hence the peace..lololol
:laughing:

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Quality array of new clones you've got there dude. Looking good out there in the light! Your spot is absolutely beautiful..

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo yo lovin the new clone action playa...glad thy made a full spin for you and are growin nicely.the casey ...lucky dawg...
peace-T-

A

arcticsun

wtf so this is where you're hiding man :D

keep on truckin trucker!!

:respect:

afterall what were the man to do if we all started doing as we were told.. they'd go bust!

now that i know where you're @, ill be sneakin

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Good stuff, cd. Been lurking but wanted to drop by now that you've broken ground. Good luck man and be safe, hope everything goes well for ya.

C

cellardweller

hi guys..really sorry I haven't been posting in here too much..I haven't been out to my spot since the last post and it's rained everyday since then..:badday:
I don't have any new pics of whats out in the woods, but I was able to go out and get a pic of the clones in the can.. I will be going out first nice day we get..

before:
picture.php

today:
picture.php

I ended up losing that choc.trip x bbwidow..she just gave up the ghost and I have no idea why.. :chin:
Casey was cloned successfully, as was Agent Orange and Daddys Girl. All the clones were given to a patient friend of mine.

McSnappler, rasputin, g13, welcome to my thread!

peacenpot,
~cdubs

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Cool to see the babies did so well and I'll look forward to your next update. Feel ya on the crazy weather so far.....
:lurk::bongsmi: