What's new

Our 1st grow quick look at what we have..

G

Sackoweed > Watching and Waiting m8
May Kind and sweet smelling winds pass your way.

G

:sasmokin: Keep up the damn fine work!! :yummy: We use to grow od back 20 plus years ago. Back in the day when Leo wasnt aware of the fun we had outdoors :sasmokin: In this area it starts rain 2 early, u end up with alot of moldy goo. :badday:

G

:wave: hey sacko :)

keep the updates comin man! i always miss your postings somehow but hot daym! i found this one :D

be well bro
:friends:
cj

Wrecked

Hey Sack O Your hawaiian looks divine and she is so pretty keep up the good work andenjoy the harvest.... PeAcE

G

Hey sackoweed
sorry it took me so long to find this fantistic thread.
awsome job my friend. :jump: :woohoo:
sincerely
annac

G

Mothra
Howz it bro? great going i hope.. Man thanx for stopping by much appreciated
Lots o colors yea purple/black has set in should see my limon other thread its leaves are crazy purple/black.. And the smells mmmmmm good.. check back soon peace..

SkunkyDemon
Howz it my friend? Man thanx for frequenting my thread man its appreciated much..
And outdoors is the shiznit man i must say.. Thats sux about the moldy goo, Not good.
Last night herijuana x aloha white widow lil clone got chopped. Check back bro peace..

CaptainJack [aka Cj]
Howz it bro? wow you made it here.. Hope ya like man peace..

Wrecked
My brother howz it? great i hope.. Howz the WW ill have to stop in later on.. Thanx for stopping by and checking out my girls.. The hawaiian will prolly come down tomorrow night.. :woohoo: She is going to be sweet smoke.. Lemony cotton candy so far is the odor.. peace..

Annac
Howz it my friend? Hope all is great for you.. And thanx you for stopping by here its an honor to have you.. And i will be trying out some of your mixed pack soon.. Also thanx for the kind words means alot coming from you peace.. ohh btw your avatar rocks i love those pork skins i even add tobasco sauce to em sometimes.. yum peace..

Ok here we go some shots to look at.. Starting with good ole
Apollo x haze... Top of her head..lol..

And her slender body from the side nice nugsz lasy..

Ok here is some nuggie shots.. Well her cola top

And here is some other shots of her being a lil heavy

Eye candy for the I's..

A top shot of a nuggie sorry about the smear in the pic Lense had a
fingerprint on it.. Sorry..

And here is some more candy for the i's

Some side shots of her nugsz.. Dont ya wanna touch em.. :yoinks:

Ok enough limelight for her here is the hawaiian Just a few shots of her i took
alot but just posting a few. Takes so damn long to get everything uploaded..

And here she is just chilling like a big ole heffer woman at a bingo hall

Some eye candy y amight like it be careful she is nice and sticky..

And some more nugsz

Ohh yea she is hearty

This pic i love for some reason..

And a lil closeup shot..

Ok i need to upload the pigpen stuff be back later on sorry hope ya likey whats here and whats left.. BBL peace.. can ya taste it huuh.. ?

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
LQQK see.. All threads new updates today 11/01/05
Sack's Bubbledust Outdoor Grow
Sack's Cappuccino OD Grow
Sack's Limon OD Grow

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

Ok here is the rest of the update you all..
Here is the pigpen clone i have she is some stanky ass shite man taste ohh so good too.. I love this stuff. Enjoy..

Pigpen top view of her heads...

And her side she has some lumps yea??

And here she is with her top cola.. Yum Yum goo goo..

Some close ups of frost and nugsz.. I candy

Mmmmore snaps of the lovely piggypen

Ok another top shot

And a coupla more shots

And another she is so seXxXy

Ok thats it for now i have a few mmore ill post later on.. peace you all thanx for stopping by its much appreciated.. What a learning process this was. .Thanx to all who helped me along the way peace and *bong to you..

Sack's Limon OD Grow

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Excellent results Sacko. Now you have to decide what you want to smoke on. Maybe a nice salad in the works. Glad you have some variety.

G

Very nice Sack'O' :woohoo: Love OD Haze's,once again you got them girls in a kimora(sp?) but they look like they will get you a tappin,lol.Theres no shame in lettin one of those girls rock ya.Congrats on yer fight bro,and for some reason even though its a win, a TapOut does feel better than a straight up knockout imo,Ju Jitsu is King of submission :sasmokin: .Peace DWW

G

resinryder
My good friend. Howz it? great hope ya feeling good.. Man resin i have waited a very long time without even knowing this killer stuff existed in such many different strains
and crosses. to have a selection of puffs to smoke on.. So its here and i will enjoy it
to the upmost.. Thanx for stopping by and saying some nice words.. peace...

KBB
My good friend. Howz it growing>? hoping all is well on your end.. As for eye candy
mmmm good.. The smells ohh the smells.. Cant wait till the stuff is jarred and ready to smoke.. even though we split it nephew and i.. Some smoke is better than no smoke..
yea.. Thanx for cruising my threads KBB much appreciation...peace my brother..

Bubblebuddy
Howz it friend? And thanx for stopping by man i appreciate it really.. And yes the kimora is locked up and almost finished them off.. lol.. Anyhow i cant wait they will be the only ones to tap me, And me be willing to tap.. lol.. And the knockout on this cat woulda been nice just cos he could take some punishment without sleeping.. But yes agreed a tap is the best feeling.. Jui jits rox.. chat soon..
I just snapped on something :wink:...peace..

Here is a lil clone of pigpen y amight likey she is around between 8-10" tall

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
LQQK see.. All threads new updates today 11/1/05
Sack's Limon OD Grow

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Sack those are some beautiful pics of the pigpen. Harvested ours just as she started to get some purplin. From the looks of how pretty yours are maybe i should have left it a bit longer. Great thread and great work Sack thanks for sharing :p

Last edited:
G

Very nice sacko I didn't think you had any outdoor ladies still going. The pigpen and the hawiian are great lookin! Mmm wish I could smoke those with ya. Enjoy!

Oh and I really like the little pigpen girl, so small and cute haha.

Bitchin'!

Bitchin'!

Hey Sacko,
Long time, not talk, my friend. Damn, man :yoinks: Those girls are beautiful. I love those fat hawaiian hiefers. Sweet. :woohoo: Pigpen looks tasty too. NIce jobs. Thanks for the eyecandy. It definitely stirred my appetite. Yum. I love your show, cant' wait for the finale. :lurk:
NoS

G

Hello Ic'ers And good friends..
We chopped the Hawaiian last night.. Ill have pics soon.. Man went to visit her today and woooahh the smell went from lemon cotton candy, to straight catpiss.. And strong ass catpiss. Wife walked in and said yuuughk pitoooey thats strong.. Then she said smells like cats piss.. What to think.?? Im dumbfounded does this happen sometimes cos the person who gave me the seeds said they are straight hawaiian.. Im going to ask him on monday he's been on vacation.. Anyhow Ill have pics soon check back..

Babbabud
My friend indeed howz it? Just came for your thread.. Man the sour D looks scrumptious.. Thank you for stopping in babba its much appreciated coming from you..
I love this pigpen its some great smoke and the smell.. Name says it all.. Im going to try and reveg.. My fingers are crossed it works out.. Cos i want it around for awhile..
And dont know where to get it again havent seen mr cap around much either.. Anyhow thanx for the kind words its very encouraging and thanx for your grow and what you grew in it :wink:..

massholebmx
Howz it man? Great going i hope.. Thanx for stopping by.. Yea still at it not much left most has been harvested and smoked up.. :smile: :yoinks:.. Hawaiian came down last night.. pigpen soon to come.. too then im done.. Ill post up pics soon and reports..peace..

Nugs of Science aka NoS
Howz it man yea its been quite a long time.. How ya been? Great i hope.. Been pretty darn good over here cant complain i guess. Thanx for droppin by.. I have some lovely things in store soon hopefully.. :wink: stop back soon.. great seeing ya.. peace..

updates on the way of the chopped.. Hawaiian.. who has been murder, death killed...

Sack's Limon OD Grow

G

Hawaiian Grown
Howz it brother? Been a long time.. Thanx for stoppin by..Its much appreciated
And man its great to grow. And have good puffs to puff on and puff on and puff on..
lol.. Anyhow check back for a few more updates and nugsz shots.. The hawaiian has been chopped.. Next pigpen and apollox haze clone.. peace..

GL THC
Howz it brother man.? Thanx for poppin by to peep my girls.. Appreciate it..
And thanx for the nice words peace...

Ok just a lil mess around.. I thought id post a before and after.. Hawaiian when she was a wee baby girl to be..
4085Hawaiian.jpg

to this Lovely hott green woman of nugsz..
4085Hawaiian_top_view.jpg

enjoy yes im a stoned ass mofo right now.. Looking thru eyes wide shut.. peace..

LQQK see.. All threads new updates on 11/01/05
Sack's Limon OD Grow

Last edited:

dubmantx

:yoinks: Thats quite a change there! Wish I could do that over night! That thing is a monster. That should get you through the winter Id imagine!