What's new

Our 1st grow quick look at what we have..

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
just checking out your thread.. stopping by to say high!!!
I made a whole new thread for my new grow... it's always good to get a fresh new start lol but I'll tag this one too

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
thanx gurl... Yea i think ima start a whole new animal.. thanx for stoppin my.. peace n pufs

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
DAMN SON THIS IS AN OLDIE THREAD your name was guest back eh lol i got this 1 tagged but if ya start another let us know .its hard to keep at thread on the front page for very long with so many more members pages go by quick.that orange blast sounds nice

Last edited:
H

Hazyfontazy

hi sack :bump:

nice growshow ,the hawaiin especially looks good ,i love hawaiin can never spell it but love it all the same ,,

i predict even more great blooms in the near future ;)

keep up the good work :tiphat:

sackoweed

Veteran
haZy
howzit..?? thanx what an old thread this was.. I'm just chillin gettin pics d/led leting the lil ones get to where peeps wanna see them.. hehe.. Yea i miss that hawaiian she was special had her for a lil while and lost her.. thanx for stoppin by ill link ya up when i make a new thread.. peace n pufs.

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
hazy lol i always do a retake when i spell hawaiian too.. lmao... peace n pufs..

sackO

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey Sacko, I managed to find the oldest thread on ic still going lol. Just calling in to say hi and tag the thread.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
And the phoenix rises from the ashes to be reborn...

Got it tagged and following along. Wow a lot of old heads posting in here. Good to see some old skool IC peeps still around and kicking. :)

sackoweed

Veteran

High boyths and gurlths... Lets puff some of these perrrty looking veg a tables
i grew in my garden of hugs... I love weed, weed loves me were a happy canna B
with a puff from me to you dont you know that i want to puff with YOUUUUUU!!! thought you all would like this barney is holding onto some bubbledust terrible camera i took these with and it dont do the nugs justice.. sorry peace n pufs..

i will more than likely start me new thread tonight so keep you i's peeled..

sackO