What's new

Our 1st grow quick look at what we have..

lookin good, looking DAMN good. Nice job sacko, youve done a fine job.
Well yes im lieing bigger nugsz/...lol..
Yeah we can always wish for that :D Those colas dont' seem to be dissapointing, they look nice and plump.

KingRalph

did i forget to take clones? crap i should do that... ;)

great plants sacko, those hawaiians and the new deep purple hues are mighty sweet lookin. wonderful smokes to come... nice work sacko

G

Sack, Awsome Growing! Didnt Expect anything less from You Than the Very Best.
Cheers

KillBillbuds

Sacko, your Hawaiian looks awesome! Ya got a cute lil Piggy, too! Can't wait to see how the Apollo x Haze turns out. Let us know how sweet the Hawaiian smokes, my brother. Peace

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Awesome thread...awesome grow...buds looking most delicious in your pics,
way to go! :canabis:

Enjoy your harvest...what time is the party? :D :woohoo:

:friends:
dg

guineapig

Veteran
Sack my man! I just found this thread and your pics are fantastic! It was like reading an epic poem of weed with animals, different characters, a trip to the zoo, and of course some spectacular pics of herbal dank.....sorry for not visiting before now but now i have seen the light!! Hope to see you around in chat buddy.....stay safe and strong and skunk-scented.....

by the way where is that picture of that pig? do you have a pigture of a pot-bellied-pig or something? Here is a couple of couch pig-tatoes if you are a pig fan.....a guinea and a vietnamese pot-bellied big snoozing together on the couch!
oh yeah snoozers are sooooo cute.....:kissass:...pig luv

hehehehe yer pal guineapig

G

sack0... whats up br0...... th0s pic are great br0.... i wish i new how sticky they are..... and the smell must be yummy....... :woohoo: :bow: :bow: :bow:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh for the taste one more time before I die of the Hawaiian. Sack, man I'm happy for ya great work nice tastey buds LIFE IS GOOD. :woohoo:

Mr.Wags

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Excellent job with the grow SACKO. Looking forward to the smoke reports, that is if you can stay straight long enough to type em out. lol Know you will enjoy the fruits of your labor.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sacko! :wave: It's looking mighty tasty over there.... got Mustard? :D Does that bud by the can smell like that Dew? I like that kind of Dew... :jump:

G

gog (aka gift of gab)
man been awhile howz it? great i hope.. Thanx for stopping by to say soem kind things much appreciated.. Well as for bigger nugsz maybe this winter yea peace..

KingRalph
Man thanx for stoppin by.. Howz it? Yea man thats the worst thing about being a noobie even though ive grown out shwag for years.. But that dont count cos i had no knowledge of what exactly i was doing.. Anyhow the grows will get better with time.
And i wont forget to take cuts and such..man what a dummie i am.. Anyhow nice purple yea she is even more purple now i will snap some shots before she gets whacked like a mobsta.. lol peace..

Jenna J
Howz it gurl.? Great i hope with all your great selections.. Keep it growing and be safe stay high.. check back for last update peace..

Mothra
Howz it brother? Been awhile i think.. lol.. Anyhow thanx for stopping by and checking my grow out its much appreciated.. And thanx for the encouragement.. peace...

KBB
Howz it my brother..? Thanx for stopping by the grow man its meant alot.. miss Hawaii 2005 is looking something tasty right about now she darkened up bigtime.. Ill have pics soon. As for the piggy she smells something fierce.. Man and the taste is lovely.. That is my best apollo x haze she grew out better than her momma did.. Much fatter and frostier.. I will give a smokey report on the Hawaiian for sure.. peace..

Dutchgrown (aka DG)
Thank you for stopping by my nobbie 1st outdoor grow.. I learned a ton of stuff this yr
thanx to this site and all you great people that have helped me.. THANK YOU..
And the party has been started.. way back.. lol.. Just kidding. it starts saturday night..peace girl..

Weedwrapperman

Man thanx for stopping by howzit? And for the bumps man its great to have ya party saturday night at secret location ill tell cmere.. whispers.. lol.. peace..

Guineapig
Howz it man? thanx for stoppin by i appreciate it.. yea been a long ass thread i have nejoyed every minute of it.. I think we even talked about hot rods in this thread lol..
Yea and the zoo pics were cool too.. No pigs here though wife wouldnt allow it im sure.. lol..Anyhow thats a cool pic you posted thanx for sharing.. And see ya in chat soon bro peace..

M.steelers
Howz it bro? yea rolling deep with lots o good weed. Im glad i got rid of the dope man.. lol.. havent bought weed since last winter.. niiiice.. now if i can get some of that money i saved from the boss (aka wife) lol.. then i could buy some new seeds..peace..

DrawoH
My brother howz it? Great i hope saw that ya chopped the chocos yum yum yum that top is muncho grande.. Thanx for visiting me here at my grow it means alot bro..
and yes they are sticky as hell to the touch. and the smell is sorta like lemony cotton candy if you will.. check back for the b4 chop pics peace..

wagsy wags
Howz it brother..? Great from the looks of your bea UD ful garden.. Thanx for stopping by man much appreciation.. And the lady hawaiian is a great plant cant wait to molest her lol peace..

resinryder
Howz it my good friend.. Thanx for the support and for being a good friend and helping me as much as possible in chat and altogether.. Means alot.. its almost done what a grow i will try and stay high enough to during it all lol... peace..

mean mr.mustard (aka 3M)
Howz it bro? great i hope thanx for stoppin by man.. Its smelling great over here yes..
Man i chopped the bubbledust last night mmm when i left the grow her stank was with me and what a yummy stank to have.. wish it was my body odor lmao.. peace.

Ohh no it dont smell or taste like the dew but it would be cool if it did i like the stuff to..

rule35sub1
Bro howz it been awhile. Thanx for stopping by much appreciated..
check back soon chop chop..peace..

Mary Mary
Howz it mary>? Thanx for stoppin by the casa here. And for the nice words
i will report as soon as all are chopped clipped and cured.. check back thanx peace..

Sack's Bubbledust Outdoor Grow
Sack's Cappuccino OD Grow
Sack's Limon OD Grow

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint: