What's new

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickyBandit

Mindblower. Day 34 of 11/13
I'm still learning how to grow these. Hopefully they will survive to maturity :p
There's a few colors coming through and starting to show a little sugar but not much aroma yet
MBBud.JPG

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey @manohman if you will get citric pheno, you get happy. I dont appreciate such anxious weed, but it is just one pheno. my favorite is citric pheno definitely.

there is more than citric. it is floral too. and I still will wait for more curing. but I think I can detect minty chocolate

juicy is easy to grow. unfortunately acid beauty is not easy to grow. and if it starts to yellow at 10 weeks, it can go wrong. but if you add more N or too much, it can reflower hehehe. so it is kind of finicky in this.
Will more Acid Beauty be made?
That is a good idea. Dev interrested in some scary weed to gro
you guys dont like nevilles haze? hehehe

the cut of NH I used is trippy too. one australian grower visited Sammy at Amsterdam, and he is used to smoke thai or laos, and all those things from mr. nice. and freaked out on it.

I am lazy to look for his post when he describes it, but it gives you image about psychoactive quality. and this cross of NH x black vietnamese is less difficult to grow than acid beauty. combination of trippy punto rojo and scary black vietnamese is read deal. you will not find such trippy punto rojo cross anywhere. nothern lights are reduced down to 10%. haze backross versus black vietnamese backcross.

there are not so energetic phenos than in acid beauty. but scary phenos are there, maybe more frequently than in Acid Beauty. this is exact reason, why I chose it as donation over acid beauty. scary weed for people who want to be scared off hahaha. it is cheap. don't sleep on it really.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
and yes, I got another cherries pheno in DF13hz. so it was found in Juicy as well as in Boogie... lovely lovely taste, if you like cherries :D

never got cherry pheno, or any cherry smell in toms haze... but this male produces it in outcrosses. as well as chocolate pheno and soft metallic phenos. he is win to win guy. ancient thai phenotype.

chocolate pheno at juicy, df13hz and mindblower, you could say it is from mother side(chocolate thai presence), but at bshw x haze? comes from male.

gumzgi

got somthing similar maha in termn of looks from the haze hibrids from johnnychicago there are 2 plants , different in high , but both of them are some trippy scarry feary weed , makes you feel something bad happens everytime , very fast heartbeain , the others haze hibirds strains are sedative type high :), im not sure but i think one from these 2 plants its the haze mints f1 ;]

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
well thanks for report, it is probably more interesting for JohnnyChicago and his followers than me.

I dont think that trippy weed has to be scary necessarily, but there are such phenos.

you can see that elanius reported the same about golis flo x 90s haze in this thread. so there will be some scary weed in colombian. but if I compare level of scariness :D if I can tell it like that, than it seems to me that vietnamese/thai genetics is tad bit more scary LOL and that vietnamese increase scariness of NH in my Asian Neville. may be you should try it and compare, I would be interested in your comparison. but would like to see plant also and how well it was grown.

also you should try some good toms haze hybrid, and we can discuss what is really trippy and what is just degree under it.

but anyway thank you for your report, and enjoy fruit of your work.

fear! hahaha

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I see, NLhaze in it. very nice, hope it smokes right for you.

smoking one pheno of juicy now. taste is quite pronounced, floral piney metallic hashy on exhale, and aftertaste is blue spice chocolate/coffee slightly bubblegummy. fruity component is cured out it seems.

one guy told me that he likes to smoke juicy, because it is rushy. his wife thinks it is edgy. he said it has "je ne sais quoi" of good haze. he got some ringing in the ears too hahahaha.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran

smoking one pheno of juicy now. taste is quite pronounced, floral piney metallic hashy on exhale, and aftertaste is blue spice chocolate/coffee slightly bubblegummy. fruity component is cured out it seems.

one guy told me that he likes to smoke juicy, because it is rushy. his wife thinks it is edgy. he said it has "je ne sais quoi" of good haze. he got some ringing in the ears too hahahaha.
They say a shark smells 1 part per million . NL can't make it's way past Maha without being called out 😂

harvestreaper

Veteran

one guy told me that he likes to smoke juicy, because it is rushy. his wife thinks it is edgy. he said it has "je ne sais quoi" of good haze. he got some ringing in the ears too hahahaha.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sounds lovely i feel sure youd like what im smoking now blueberry sativa and tom hill haze coctail ,,,smooth gentle elevation more ike a a stairlift than a roket lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts