What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raho

Veteran
and why it appeared there? I think it is due to diesel, which contain northernlightsskunk, dont know how much, and believe it or not, these genes of NLskunk found those little colombian genes in toms haze, and got it together, in this one pheno... it seems that nlskunk loves colombian haze.

for thaihaze hybrid project, such pheno is unwanted. I am done with any form of sour diesel for this project.

edit: it is apparent for me, that I cant exceed certain portion of indica. too much indica, and cross cant keep tropical quality. Tom Hill crossed haze with deep chunk and pine tar kush, and although these are known as very cerebral indicas, he said he got mexican-like effect, dirty and muddy, in contrast of smoking thai haze with high activity of all senses, high clearness of brain activity, no stoniness, dizziness or something like that.

too much indica crossed with haze equals the lost of tropical quality. talking about F1s.

thats why mindblower, grandfunk and juicy are so succesful, as mothers are from lines which were bred to have some indica properties, like shorter flowering time etc. but keeps strong thai high characteristics. not even close to haze. but very suitable for making thai haze hybrid which is not so long flowering, but still gives tropical quality of the effect.
Sounds like great intentional breeding goals Maha.
Happy to hear you are finding success and it sounds like the lessons you have learned along the way have really made an impact.
Salute!

harvestreaper

Veteran
20221124_165716.jpg

3 x todds haze 3 x mango laos

Yo Sammy

Veteran
df13haze, F13 influence pheno, buds turned brown after drying with black leafs, minimal trimming is needed. the smell is very hard to describe.. chocolate yes, but something else yet, dont smell much of metallic tones like at juicy.. very unique. dont smell any burgundy wine from flo. chocolate can be from both, haze or f13. chemical musky smell, no garlic from diesel. musky oily.

full

full

this is dutch pheno of DF13haze. I think that guys like @Yo Sammy or @Donald Mallard or @Raho would enjoy this one. classic dutch green haze smell, floral mildly piney spicy peppery cedar sandalwood, little metallic, incense... maybe little garlic breath from diesel, but not so much, it was there during flowering, but it is gone now. basically musky spicy, typical green haze smell. some consciousness shift for sure, even rushy, but with time more and more dense, numbing and stupefying buzz. silly smile and red eyes. definitely less clear than juicy. more like colombian than thaihaze.

full

hope you see, that it is golden LOL

full
No doubt we would :biggrin:
Looks absolutely delicious.
Lovely work, props to you my brother 👌

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Sounds like great intentional breeding goals Maha.
Happy to hear you are finding success and it sounds like the lessons you have learned along the way have really made an impact.
Salute!
thank you Raho for kind words.

indeed! I learnt a lot about these genes.

keep it up!
No doubt we would :biggrin:
Looks absolutely delicious.
Lovely work, props to you my brother 👌
thank you brother.

I will put some buds aside, in case you are around here :smoker:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
peppery metallic pheno was also only sour floral smelling first.. it was of bland taste. nothing to talk about. the effect was strong though. also that pheno, which Tom Hill said about that it looks like golden thai phenotype, it was just sour/sweet woody green spicy.. green taste. but the effect was crazy.

cherry pheno, bubblegummy pheno and chocolate/red wine pheno were great tasting. so 3 out of 9. but still, it doesn't reek or something like that. it is very hazy.

cherry pheno tasted great. spicy sour cherries on exhale, with some longer lasting aftertaste. herbal musk and coffee tones. the effect was similar to its mother, but longer lasting and without dirty come down. some rush and all those jittery shaking/vibrating nerves in body. soaring and tripping.

choco red pheno tasted like sour herbal chocolate/coffee with drops of candy burgundy wine, a little bitter too.. some musk heheehe. a soft metallic tones. it smoked like flo on haze steroids. relaxing head weed.

bubblegummy pheno, long flowering - at this point it is only weak side of this pheno, as I wanted only 12weekers from JW. but so special smoke. I dont know how to describe that taste on exhale. there are cherries too, but mixed with other fruit, bubblegummy, and kind of ancient temple spice I dont know. the effect it is that flight of mind... it is not so electric like grandfunk, or strong like mindblower or chocfunk. but very complex experience, and similar like some phenos of bshw x haze in the effect, it is very trance-like. it is not so energetic and clear like toms haze, but anyway I enjoy it already and it will get better with cure.

absolute winner of this season, is citric pheno of acid beauty. clear energetic and trippy high. powerhouse.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
MAHA KALA, is this smoke report for Juicy Woo or Acid Beauty?
I talked about Juicy mostly.

I got only 5 females of acid beauty. but three of them are worth mentioning.

first citric pheno, which I mentioned already. I love it, it is like being in the rocket after smoking. everything is shaking, pressure in chest and head, and just feeling like I will be shot to the sky in close moment... 3... 2... 1... start!!!! hahahaha 16weeker

another pheno, worth to mention is brown pheno... this stuff is scary and horrific. probably the most anxious weed I have ever tried. more than nevilles haze. not very pleasant.. cold sweat. super strong and heart beating. first three hours I cant get rid of anxiety. not for everybody. and not my favorite pheno. but super strong. it smells just sweet floral hazy. 18 weeker.

and third is mango heads pheno. sour mango incense. it is the one which flower endlessly. I chopped it after 28 weeks. lower branches I chopped at 24 weeks. but still it had fresh pistils. it is not racy or anxious. but very very trippy. cartoon vision, visual distortion. very strong and it is not cured yet! classic south asian weed.

acid beauty is not available, but her sister asian neville is... it is using same silver green vietnamese male, Asian Neville just doesn't contain citric phenos. but a lot of brown incense phenos, and Asian Neville is more manageable indoors. trippy weed guaranteed! here you can get it:

Last edited:

chilliwilli

Waterboy

first citric pheno, which I mentioned already. I love it, it is like being in the rocket after smoking. everything is shaking, pressure in chest and head, and just feeling like I will be shot to the sky in close moment... 3... 2... 1... start!!!! hahahaha 16weeker

another pheno, worth to mention is brown pheno... this stuff is scary and horrific. probably the most anxious weed I have ever tried. more than nevilles haze. not very pleasant.. cold sweat. super strong and heart beating. first three hours I cant get rid of anxiety. not for everybody. and not my favorite pheno. but super strong. it smells just sweet floral hazy. 18 weeker.

and third is mango heads pheno. sour mango incense. it is the one which flower endlessly. I chopped it after 28 weeks. lower branches I chopped at 24 weeks. but still it had fresh pistils. it is not racy or anxious. but very very trippy. cartoon vision, visual distortion. very strong and it is not cured yet! classic south asian weed.

acid beauty is not available, but her sister asian neville is... it is using same silver green vietnamese male, Asian Neville just doesn't contain citric phenos. but a lot of brown incense phenos, and Asian Neville is more manageable indoors. trippy weed guaranteed! here you can get it:

What pheno is that pic u posted yesterday? The brown one?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it looks all the same, practically. thai sativas. not sure if little differences would be visible on pic.

bud of brown pheno.

full

edit: it is not landrace or inbred heirloom. landrace and heirloom are both different form of genetic system or simply how genes work together, something is locked or nonfunctional, and stay at virtual state, some genes are dominat and express a lot. as result of systematical selection. this is F1 form. I saw some F1 hybrids like afghan x malawi, and it gave different heights of plants, and simply affie dom ones and malawi doms. not much between. acid beauty F1 is different. very uniform. pretty uniform in potency, shape, flowering times etc. toms haze is not this uniform. which is okay, it is different form of genetics. I enjoy plurality of individuals in toms haze. people think that when it is inbred line, all phenos has to be the same. like at tomatoes. but it is cannabis LOL

at cannabis, I found, the most uniform is F1, when it is properly done. of course you can fuck it up, like everything. also what I like on these true F1s is that it unlocked those virtual genes. like I have never found brown pheno of toms haze. but I found it in grandfunk(trainwreck/thai x toms haze) or in acid beauty quite easily. enjoying this fact as it is. it is entertaining me. :D it is not hypothesis. it is plain description of my practice with these hybrids. brown pheno is just a example and sample. there is much more...

Last edited:

jackspratt61

Will more Acid Beauty be made?

Status
Not open for further replies.