What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickyBandit

Look hungry to me mate
On the money. They can eat! (y)
sure give it more N, but make sure yourself ph is balanced..
Mindblowers x 2
Both turned out to be girls. I planted 6 more when I thought they were males so I'm gonna have plenty of mindblower :p
The nutrient pH was crazy low @ 4.5 using the bio canna and rainwater. I added 1gm/L calcium nitrate to try and even it out and heaps of drops of pH up but only made it just above 5 so I left it at that since it's mostly organic and seems to handle the pH swings. Looks to be working anyway, they're shooting up like rockets :)
P1010096.JPG

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
On the money. They can eat! (y)

Mindblowers x 2
Both turned out to be girls. I planted 6 more when I thought they were males so I'm gonna have plenty of mindblower :p
The nutrient pH was crazy low @ 4.5 using the bio canna and rainwater. I added 1gm/L calcium nitrate to try and even it out and heaps of drops of pH up but only made it just above 5 so I left it at that since it's mostly organic and seems to handle the pH swings. Looks to be working anyway, they're shooting up like rockets :)
View attachment 18779459
looks good, more minblower hazes, more fun :D just try to keep that ph up. and good luck with them.
They always have a really well balanced feed. Some of the very best and excellent selection.
Grand funk are up and out of the ground.
✌️❤️
You always have spectacular plants going. :D
thank you brothers. you both are great growers and grow excellent plants and I am happy I can share with you some piece of my work. I hope you enjoy.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Juicy Woo keeps on going. We are right around 7 or 8 weeks I think. She is smelling like musk and a touch of sweet leather but I think she will get louder as she goes along. I may have accidentally given her a few seeds last week when I was dusting the Red Snake next to her with some Punta Cometa Oaxacan...oops, lol...

PXL_20221118_185247145.jpg
PXL_20221118_185810016.jpg
PXL_20221118_185315733.jpg
PXL_20221118_185621821.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I found some pics , & they R a bit overfed …This is was quite a while ago and I’ve made a lot more improvements in my routines …I’m still holding onto some of these precious seeds as I noted they are no longer available ..thank you so much:respect: View attachment 18783005 View attachment 18783006 View attachment 18783007 View attachment 18783008
you are welcomed. you have also mindblower seeds, so you can compare it to BSP...

Df13 haze
looks like its bathing in resin. yet the structure is thaihaze dom for this pheno.

Status
Not open for further replies.