What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this is a quick smoke report of the juicy woo plant i flowered this summer. The plant leaned heavy in the haze direction with sour metallic notes while flowering. Now that she is cut, dried and with about a month in jars she is ready for smoke. The dry pull on a rolled joint is semi sweet red wine. While smoking there is a rich earthy wine taste with hints of hash showing up occasionally. The more I smoke i can taste faint floral notes with a little of the metal that was present during flower. It has a distinct pepper like spice that I get on exhale. It stays sweet throughout the smoke. The effect builds somewhat quick but not so fast as to make me anxious. She has very good energy. It is a bit speedy at this point and i get head pressure as the high builds. If i continue to smoke there is a sense of confusion and thickness to the high but it stay in the head and is clear. After sometime I get a pulsing sensation that I can feel in the back of my legs but I never feel heavy or tired. At lower levels I can function if I take a couple hits every so often because the energy is nice and clean. If I hit it too hard she stops me in my tracks for a minute while i get lost in my head. The high fades clean and it feels like I didn’t smoke at all. I can stay nice and high with a 1gram joint for about 4 solid hours. I tried this in the evening and was a mistake...she kept me up and alert at night. I enjoyed this very much Maha Kala thank you for providing these. I plan to grow some more along with the Tropical Boogie after my current grow clears out.

View attachment 18758684 View attachment 18758685
hi Jahaze,

thank you for your smoke report. it is very accurate! including slight buzzing in the legs. and kind of mental thickness. yes. exactly.

apparently you got that pheno with flo influence, burgundy taste speaks for itself. I dont say flo dominant, that is not for sure, it is haze dominant but with nice flo influence.

makes me happy to hear, that you enjoy it.

wish you good luck with your next run of JW and TB, I hope you will get juicy pheno too and at TB that you will get kona cherry pheno, fingers crossed.

HAZE ON.

Acid beauty cut from mother 😍
View attachment 18758697
yeah yes! I am sure it will be even more chunky from cut, cant wait to see it further in flowering. keep it up GAF!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
so according to nice Jahaze smoke report and others smoke rep of grandfunk, mindblower and tropical boogie, we can sum up difference of MR. SHINE crosses to dutch haze hybrids(NL5haze)

you dont feel heavy or tired at MR. SHINE crosses. never. while at NLhaze you feel pretty heavy and stupid too. due to northern lights influence of course.

another difference is duration of effect, at nevilles haze(75% of haze) it can be duration up to 3 hours, and other nlhaze variants(maximally 50% of haze, but usually much less) are like 2 - 2,5 hours maximally. while with MR. SHINE crosses you can get 4 - 5 hours easily, and that is at shorter flowering phenotype.

and finally, when the effect fades off at MR. SHINE progeny, you dont feel tired and devastated, mentally exhausted etc... you feel clean and nice, and not like piece of abused punk LOL

all in all, MR. SHINE is very special donator of exclusive haziness.

edit: not all tom hill haze males are like that. for example duration of the effect at elanius f13 x toms haze was only two hours, and not more at phenotype I got. so that male that created my pheno of f13haze didn't prolong duration of the effect much...

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
juicy, chocolate/burgundy/pepper pheno

full

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
effect for adult person and experienced smoker. I am testing it now, but I dont think df13 can change something on Mr. Shine dominance.... so electric rush and rocket high... like your usual thai haze hahaha.

chunky phenos are out there. I got sour cherry pheno of juicy, which was quite chunky, and also chunky pheno of surrealV2:

full

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thats pure love numide bro. hawaiian is exotic enough for us europeans, but when it is mixed with thaihaze, it is when our imagination and dreams get over saturated by fragrant sticky aloha flowers.

when you need sunny dream where you can hide from brutal reality of 2022 year and get some mind boogie to it, your smoking choice will be... ALOHA haze.

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
so according to nice Jahaze smoke report and others smoke rep of grandfunk, mindblower and tropical boogie, we can sum up difference of MR. SHINE crosses to dutch haze hybrids(NL5haze)

you dont feel heavy or tired at MR. SHINE crosses. never. while at NLhaze you feel pretty heavy and stupid too. due to northern lights influence of course.

another difference is duration of effect, at nevilles haze(75% of haze) it can be duration up to 3 hours, and other nlhaze variants(maximally 50% of haze, but usually much less) are like 2 - 2,5 hours maximally. while with MR. SHINE crosses you can get 4 - 5 hours easily, and that is at shorter flowering phenotype.

and finally, when the effect fades off at MR. SHINE progeny, you dont feel tired and devastated, mentally exhausted etc... you feel clean and nice, and not like piece of abused punk LOL

all in all, MR. SHINE is very special donator of exclusive haziness.

edit: not all tom hill haze males are like that. for example duration of the effect at elanius f13 x toms haze was only two hours, and not more at phenotype I got. so that male that created my pheno of f13haze didn't prolong duration of the effect much...
I dont know man ,cut of JH I had and this new I found...if I smoke it at 12h I feel it for rest of the day not like 3h...like my mind is shifted and I see better reallity...You are never sleepy or heavy just pure high of finest quality.
If you feel sleepy if you smoke it,your eyes will open wide and you will have energy and will for sleep is gone.
If you smoke it on couch you will 99% get up...you feel anexious if you are at home and doing nothing.
It made me × times to go clean,wash dishes,do clothes....

And its (nlsk1)x o.haze.

Even Tom Hill by himself said that its proper and it look like every best cannabis he ever smoked.

So your hate on Dutch Hazes is 100% wrong ...what is funny if there wasnt Dutch Hazes nobody will care about Haze at all.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I dont know man ,cut of JH I had and this new I found...if I smoke it at 12h I feel it for rest of the day not like 3h...like my mind is shifted and I see better reallity...You are never sleepy or heavy just pure high of finest quality.
If you feel sleepy if you smoke it,your eyes will open wide and you will have energy and will for sleep is gone.
If you smoke it on couch you will 99% get up...you feel anexious if you are at home and doing nothing.
It made me × times to go clean,wash dishes,do clothes....

And its (nlsk1)x o.haze.

Even Tom Hill by himself said that its proper and it look like every best cannabis he ever smoked.

So your hate on Dutch Hazes is 100% wrong ...what is funny if there wasnt Dutch Hazes nobody will care about Haze at all.

you are trolling again, after some pause, right? I will not discuss with you anything, as you have no clue about real haze. that shit Jack feels heavy and has terrible burn out. and it is because of not only nlskunk used, but also colombian haze was used. so called lumbo...

Tom Hill said:

"I told all of you nutters like 20 years ago. That nevils boring lumbo shit is ok, but this thai heavy shit is way better. If you look around in haze co you will see the worm has turned folk starting to get it."

you probably wonder why he calls it boring? when he told you your jack is the best... or maybe you misinterpret his words, like it is typical for trolls, right?

I have to inform you, because you have no clue about it absolutely, that lime green toms haze turns brown by curing.. I know you have no clue about it.

dutch haze as any afghan haze is fucked up haze, a period.

you dont get it, so enjoy your boring lumbo shit. hahaha.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Yes that is high of Jack better description I couldnt write.

''It was heavy smoke but despite the heaviness it let you being functional, similar way you are functional on vodka but have no clue whats going on, and quite trippy. one girl in the club, she was blond and had light blue dress, she shined so much and I got hallucinations she is made from blue ice. vividly. I felt all right, but others, who didn't smoke it, looked at me that way I am pretty wasted. in the end I realized I had to go home, I was traveling in psychedelic bubble through city. alone. just me and psychoactivity :D''.
here you said I described jack herrer well you TROLL.

and I mentioned heaviness.... and compared to vodka, I compare the effect to drunkenness. and you agreed with it...

except of that it was description of original Jack, and not watered down version you are growing LOL

STOP trolling in my thread!!!

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
the proof of the factual truth, that dutch haze is inferior at some point, are all those crosses, which try to improve it and make it more energetic. crosses with durban, like dutch flowers did, or SSSC had A1 x durban... or e. t did with cannabiogen durban and c5. then with other african like zamal x nevilles haze from female seeds or with kariba sunrise by Kangativa, crosses with south asian genetics like Nevil did wiht his NHMM, MadMac made nevilles haze x thai too, or ACE thai x A5... all better than any knock offs from sensi seeds a period... sensi seeds lack any talented breeder for more than 25 years...

I improved nevilles haze too, first I crossed bohemps cut of NH with toms haze, and... significant improvement.. and I improved vintage NH, punto rojo pheno - probably the best NH cut around-, with black vietnamese genetics.

it is available here, to support icmag

brown pheno of haze/vietnamese:

full

is it more psychoactive than jack herrer? of course!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts