What's new

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
making seeds with bandaid and nevilles haze was only side project. main project was to create mango vision and acid beauty as south asian genetics dominant first generation crosses, plus mextasy x black vietnamese as mexican/thai/vietnamese polyhbrid . but still it was huge improvement of bandaid and nev haze as vietnamese male was just stellar, thanks to great work of Huesos, much respect... it is much better than any f2s of dutch hazes, as it is first generation, so better occur of killer phenos than in any knock offs, and it is more, much more sativa than nev haze and bandaid. yes, nev haze is not sativa for me enough. and I dont plan to work with it at all as I want to keep my work to be original, I dont have to copy anybody or hide my work behind anybodys famous name....

my opinion on toms haze was very well known years before Tom Hill posted his opinion about boring lumbo in dutch haze... I just quote him, as some trolls would like to present that I am only one who thinks that. not at all, I am not only one, and more people will see in the future, where the truth about haze hybrids is.. like they see now that original haze is high quality line, and that exceptional pheno of original haze beats any dutch haze in every aspect. difficulty of growing it indoors, is really only reason why dutch haze is more popular in last two decades. so I really try hard to make good hybrids with it, which are more manageable indoors, but keeps character of that wonderful sativa mix, which original haze is...

Last edited:

Limeygreen

Veteran
@Limeygreen that shit looks fantastic. And I agree with Maha. Absolutely none of my weed is not energetic haha I got home last night and needed to get high after a hard day's work. So I had a dab of old mango (Green OTH x Mango Thai) tried to go to sleep at 9. Couldn't stop thinking about all the shit I wanted to do today and fell asleep finally at 12 haha 4 hours baby 🤣
The mango vision has a really nice vibe to her, ag x haze from white buffalo I tested for them is better but mango vision was more my speed, blissful, happy, dreamy but enough energy and clarity to function about 60% of normal

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Screenshot_20220927-135745_Chrome.jpg

Some psycho Jack ops, I mean Haze.
😊

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
making seeds with bandaid and nevilles haze was only side project. main project was to create mango vision and acid beauty as south asian genetics dominant first generation crosses, plus mextasy x black vietnamese as mexican/thai/vietnamese polyhbrid . but still it was huge improvement of bandaid and nev haze as vietnamese male was just stellar, thanks to great work of Huesos, much respect... it is much better than any f2s of dutch hazes, as it is first generation, so better occur of killer phenos than in any knock offs, and it is more, much more sativa than nev haze and bandaid. yes, nev haze is not sativa for me enough. and I dont plan to work with it at all as I want to keep my work to be original, I dont have to copy anybody or hide my work behind anybodys famous name....

my opinion on toms haze was very well known years before Tom Hill posted his opinion about boring lumbo in dutch haze... I just quote him, as some trolls would like to present that I am only one who thinks that. not at all, I am not only one, and more people will see in the future, where the truth about haze hybrids is.. like they see now that original haze is high quality line, and that exceptional pheno of original haze beats any dutch haze in every aspect. difficulty of growing it indoors, is really only reason why dutch haze is more popular in last two decades. so I really try hard to make good hybrids with it, which are more manageable indoors, but keeps character of that wonderful sativa mix, which original haze is...
Sams Haze is Dutch Haze , produced in Holland, very different to the Santa cruz Haze , bottlenecked to the same old pheno thats why alot of people not fond of it , old timers Haze looks much better to me with many phenotypes and a much much longer flowering period , much longer

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I miss smoking Jack with Jack and his God son little jack. Good people and good herb.
I dont miss it, I have better. a period.

I grew jack-o-nesia from Karma, amnesia x jack, that stuff, as any dutch haze is inferior in my opinion. poor psychoactivity compared to my gear.

not bad really, and good enough for guys who are clueless about real haze.

full

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I meant that I miss Jack and Jack. I was only about 21 years old and smoking fat Jack Herer joints with Jack Herer and his godson was a memorable experience. The herb was great too. I would assume Jack had a really excellent cut of his namesake strain.
I see, now I understand that post before. like I said, I didnt say it is bad weed, but in context of this thread topic, it is inferior to thaihaze. in my humble opinion.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Is there place to try your Thai/hz ?
I want to try It to see if its really that good.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
asian neville is available at seedbay, so you will support icmag with purchasing it, not me, but man, I saw your grow with original haze, and it was disaster, this stuff is not indica jack hahaha. it is wild jungle tripweed... it is not for northern lights lover LOL

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I had to do a cleanup of all the offtopic posts, insults and such. Please keep this discussion civil and also use the ignore function if you can't along with a certain other user of the forum. We shouldn't have to see and clean tens of posts just from an online disagreement. Please don't restart this beef!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah I probably knew that when I will say that I improved nevilles haze, it will provoke some of those guys, but I really didn't intend to provoke at first place. it is my opinion that I improved, as I think that vietnamese male adds something what nevilles haze lacks. from my point of view.

it is as same as when Mac will cross A5 cut to his 90s haze individual. he also thinks it is improvement of A5 right? thats why he is doing it. but at first place it is about work. not about intention to provoke.

why I would mess with long flowering vietnamese, selecting and testing male? so much time and sources, only to provoke? not really :D it is more problem of those, who let themselves provoke and cant control themselves, I think...

I made this thread to express my thoughts freely, without any compromises, if somebody likes it or not. and I will continue in it. but I cant do that without mods, so I want to thank all mods, who helped me and hopefully will help in future. I appreciate your work. thank you very much!!!

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
yeah I probably knew that when I will say that I improved nevilles haze, it will provoke some of those guys, but I really didn't intend to provoke at first place. it is my opinion that I improved, as I think that vietnamese male adds something what nevilles haze lacks. from my point of view.

it is as same as when Mac will cross A5 cut to his 90s haze individual. he also thinks it is improvement of A5 right? thats why he is doing it. but at first place it is about work. not about intention to provoke.

why I would mess with long flowering vietnamese, selecting and testing male? so much time and sources, only to provoke? not really :D it is more problem of those, who let themselves provoke and cant control themselves, I think...

I made this thread to express my thoughts freely, without any compromises, if somebody likes it or not. and I will continue in it. but I cant do that without mods, so I want to thank all mods, who helped me and hopefully will help in future. I appreciate your work. thank you very much!!!
No all you have done MAHA is trash Nevils Haze any chance you had and along with Nevils work.

The Nevils Haze cut if it was selected by Nevil and that i doubt was selected for speed of flower for commercial growing for coffee shops and not the type of Nevils Haze plant most growers would select for the high or would Nevil.

Any serous Haze head would read your above post and shake their head.

I knew this was all about cashing in MAHA.

You now sell seed you are fare game to criticism so you better buckle up.

Reactions: xet

F2F

as I think that vietnamese male adds something

Hiya @MAHA KALA, can you comment on origin and background of the Viet black you use? Interested in hearing method of any selections done (criteria for selection, # plants, etc), generations removed from source (Anon?), who worked it, etc.

I want to work Snowhigh VB but fear I may be in for a long road. Any insights could be real helpful!

Peace
F2F

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
No all you have done MAHA is trash Nevils Haze any chance you had and along with Nevils work.

The Nevils Haze cut if it was selected by Nevil and that i doubt was selected for speed of flower for commercial growing for coffee shops and not the type of Nevils Haze plant most growers would select for the high or would Nevil.

Any serous Haze head would read your above post and shake their head.

I knew this was all about cashing in MAHA.

You now sell seed you are fare game to criticism so you better buckle up.

hahaha where do I sell seeds?

it is fundraiser, I donated it to support icmag.

once again it is donation from me, and I chose nevilles haze cross, instead of toms haze. intentionally. so nevilles haze lovers can buy, support icmag at same time, and can compare it with any of those nevilles haze knock offs on the market... none of it is original NH...

you dont know that vintage cut, you have never grown it, you dont know what you are talking about. you are just envious, as you dont have any access to any cut...

it is the same cut, ACE used in their crosses, I see many satisfied growers with it, either its super malawi haze or NH x panama.

it is significat that you attack me for donation. it shows what person you are....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts