What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I found smoke report on JH, which is close to my experience, and I grew a lot of it till 2008 or so, it was tad better thank NL5skunk1 aka shiva skunk, everybody is growing it here till now, as it is productive and strong... the taste is average.. not the most tasty weed.

"my man who i trust and have been dealing with almost 10 years hooked me up w/ some jack. i've been burnin sour d for about past 3 months daily, so i didn't think the jack would effect me that much. i was wrong. i took 4 pulls from a blunt and am wacked out of my skull, almost to the point of too much. my knees were even shaking. i felt like a bitch. i burned about an hour ago, the shakes are gone thank god but i am hiiiiiiigh!"

yeah that is exact if you smoke it for first time, heavier than sour diesel, but because of nl1sk1 dominance in it, you get tolerance pretty quickly, comment from @Limeygreen is funny in this context, that he is building tolerance to grandfunk, okay then try jack, dude ahaha... and you will see what building tolerance means...

so yeah if you are smoking kushes and diesels, and then you smoke NL5haze or even more indica hazy hybrid like NL1/haze with skunk in it aka Jack, it seems to you like some perfect haze. if you are smoking thaihazes like me, NL5haze seems to you totally differently...

I said feeling like piece of abused punk after the two hours high is gone - at better phenos, then it is only about stone and going down and not high - not typical for haze right? to get wasted this way, and you feel like that. guy from NYC said feeling like bitch. yeah.

when I smoke haze, I want to get high, not to feel like bitch and devastated... no desire for selfdestruction like junkies or heavy drinkers... I want to open the doors of perception, not to close it LOL

and cant help, when you feel like bitch, you behave like that, as we see at haze trolls...

another one:

"I went through some of the clone offerings and the shorter one with the round buds wasn't the best high wise. But it was heavy as hell, still had that one of a kind taste and smell while giving cash crop status . Different strokes I guess.."

did he say "HEAVY"??? oh yes, he is talking the truth.

JackHerrer is very well known weed here, maybe not in North America, but here it is one of the most usual weed, you can get... so if somebody tries to convince you it has clear, not narcotic effect, effect like haze, it is clear to us that somebody is not talking the truth. jack herrer is narcotic smoke.

what traditional growers of Jack complain, when they are buying seeds of JH, that it is not what it used to be before 2006, it is more about stone than it was originally... so everybody is chasing old cuts of it, instead of buying seeds. it is not so hard to get cut of it here...

and yeah we had 13weeker pheno of JH here till 2010 or so, then it disappeared... it cant stand next to other commercial hazes like nebula or ghost train haze, mainly better taste of it wins...

honey pheno of nebula:

1650974788400-png.18126743

and to choose jack herrer for haze pheno hunt instead of let say nevilles haze, is complete nonsense. as you would need a lot of seeds for it... sensi seeds have NL5haze for it... which also you would need like 20 - 30 seeds to find haze pheno, with jack much more.

and that is the truth, one hazy pheno in many seeds cant change anything on it, and the most phenos of JH are heavy, narcotic and stony. so exactly what real haze is not. so logical... so you get one hazy pheno in many seeds, it is called selection? no.. you would need more hazy phenos to select from. so logically you will grab nevilles haze or skunkhaze as you get more hazy phenos to choose from than from JH...

I dont have anything against JH lovers. there is stronger weed, there is more fun weed, there is more psychoactive weed, but okay. you guys like it, no problem. just dont say it is haze.. sure it contains hints of haze LOL but it is not haze.

if it would be so easy to find haze pheno in dutch hazes, pheno that would satisfy me, I buy it now! but well after smoking these thaihazes, it is almost impossible. from all those dutch hazes, rare 18weeker pheno of NH(bohemps cut) was the closest to good thaihaze, but still it lacks on energetic level for example... unfortunately the most of them are lumbo dominant, and for example even colombian gold, without any NL or skunk, some phenos of it can be heavy and sleepy... thats the fact. when I grew Macs 90s haze cross, I was surprised that some phenos are stony, it is cerebral stone, dreamy and floaty, not like when NL is mixed in, but still kind of stony.

thats why I started to make thaihaze hybrids. and it works. I am very satisfied with my posiheavythai haze male, as well as other growers, like you can see in this thread.

I hope we are done with all haze trolls for now, at least here in this thread.

Last edited:

GreenAndFast

the proof of the factual truth, that dutch haze is inferior at some point, are all those crosses, which try to improve it and make it more energetic. crosses with durban, like dutch flowers did, or SSSC had A1 x durban... or e. t did with cannabiogen durban and c5. then with other african like zamal x nevilles haze from female seeds or with kariba sunrise by Kangativa, crosses with south asian genetics like Nevil did wiht his NHMM, MadMac made nevilles haze x thai too, or ACE thai x A5... all better than any knock offs from sensi seeds a period... sensi seeds lack any talented breeder for more than 25 years...

I improved nevilles haze too, first I crossed bohemps cut of NH with toms haze, and... significant improvement.. and I improved vintage NH, punto rojo pheno - probably the best NH cut around-, with black vietnamese genetics.

it is available here, to support icmag

brown pheno of haze/vietnamese:

full

is it more psychoactive than jack herrer? of course!!!
@MAHA KALA that Asian beauty is really tickling my taste buds bro. I'll grab a pack on payday 😁

GreenAndFast

I keep only one cut with NLhaze in it, and it is mango joy(laos x mango haze)...

this cross contains a lot of south asian genetics, mango vision(mango joy x black vietnamese), pics by LimeyGreen.

img_20210418_072628-copy-jpg.17838034

img_20211029_161441-copy-jpg.17978117
@Limeygreen that shit looks fantastic. And I agree with Maha. Absolutely none of my weed is not energetic haha I got home last night and needed to get high after a hard day's work. So I had a dab of old mango (Green OTH x Mango Thai) tried to go to sleep at 9. Couldn't stop thinking about all the shit I wanted to do today and fell asleep finally at 12 haha 4 hours baby 🤣

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
@MAHA KALA that Asian beauty is really tickling my taste buds bro. I'll grab a pack on payday 😁
you mean acid beauty.

sure you will not make fail, punto rojo/vietnamese phenos can be really interesting in psychoactivity and sure, it is different from acid beauty, more on colder side, with that dry hysterical laugh typical for 80s punto rojo... punto rojo is supposed to be the most psychoactive colombian line from yesteryear.... vietnamese male prolongs duration and make it more soulfire!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the proof of the factual truth, that dutch haze is inferior at some point, are all those crosses, which try to improve it and make it more energetic. crosses with durban, like dutch flowers did, or SSSC had A1 x durban... or e. t did with cannabiogen durban and c5. then with other african like zamal x nevilles haze from female seeds or with kariba sunrise by Kangativa, crosses with south asian genetics like Nevil did wiht his NHMM, MadMac made nevilles haze x thai too, or ACE thai x A5... all better than any knock offs from sensi seeds a period... sensi seeds lack any talented breeder for more than 25 years...

I improved nevilles haze too, first I crossed bohemps cut of NH with toms haze, and... significant improvement.. and I improved vintage NH, punto rojo pheno - probably the best NH cut around-, with black vietnamese genetics.

it is available here, to support icmag

brown pheno of haze/vietnamese:

full

is it more psychoactive than jack herrer? of course!!!
I dont believe you or anybody has the real Nevil Haze cut but a later cut or version.
Not just you any of the Dutch crew who you got your cut from , because that Nevil Haze cut is not the Original mind warping cut , the Original smashes C5 A5 and ive only seen it once in over 15 years , in the Highlife cup Haze samples i judged 1 year.
I had someone from the cup contact them and i contacted A5 the grower and he told me he sold them the cut many years ago.

Ive not ever seen the Original Nevil Haze offered in Amsterdam apart from back in the day around 15 years ago apart from the Highlife cup that year( around 3 Years ago). They offer Nevil Haze along with C5 , A5 but that Nevil Haze that you and everyone has is not the Original cut or if it is then is a inferior 1 selected down South and Nevil selected a new cut when he worked in Amsterdam and sold buds through the Greenhouse coffeshop many many years ago.

I dont want to argue so i won't respond in some fighting but like this info to be online as alot of 1 sided stories happen in our industry.

Last edited by a moderator:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You improved Nevil Haze 😆 🤣 😂 😹
Thats some funny shit

I dont believe you or anybody has the real Nevil Haze cut but a later cut or version.
Not just you any of the Dutch crew who you got your cut from , because that Nevil Haze cut is not the Original mind warping cut , the Original smashes C5 A5 and ive only seen it once in over 15 years , in the Highlife cup Haze samples i judged 1 year.
I had someone from the cup contact them and i contacted A5 the grower and he told me he sold them the cut many years ago.

Ive not ever seen the Original Nevil Haze offered in Amsterdam apart from back in the day around 15 years ago apart from the Highlife cup that year( around 3 Years ago). They offer Nevil Haze along with C5 , A5 but that Nevil Haze that you and everyone has is not the Original cut or if it is then is a inferior 1 selected down South and Nevil selected a new cut when he worked in Amsterdam and sold buds through the Greenhouse coffeshop many many years ago.

I dont want to argue so i won't respond in some fighting but like this info to be online as alot of 1 sided stories happen in our industry.
Why do you @Donald Mallard use Nevil's cut( C5) to make seeds when you and maha have so much hate for Nevil 😆🤣😂😹 , because its some of the best 👌.
Where your O Haze or O Haze x Sk1 X's ?
😆 🤣 😂 😹
Everytime you use anything of Nevil's you look like a complete 🤡, constant dis Nevil and his inferior Haze but churn out seeds with his famous strains ? That doesnt sound like straight clown moves ?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
you dis sam all the time , saying his haze was inferior ,
if it was , then why did nevil even use it ,, kinda contradictory isnt it mate ??
hence me calling you clueless ,
then come on this thread saying you know who has what ,, clueless again
you have no idea who holds what , but what is clear is you dont have it ...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you dis sam all the time , saying his haze was inferior ,
if it was , then why did nevil even use it ,, kinda contradictory isnt it mate ??
hence me calling you clueless ,
then come on this thread saying you know who has what ,, clueless again
you have no idea who holds what , but what is clear is you dont have it ...
It was superior 1 day , along time ago.
Then inbreeding and loss of clones led it to what it is today

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
oh i see ,, you think the haze brothers had clones ??
im sure in some of the older seeds there is still some fire ,
and in any case , as has been said many times , its a great tool for breeding ,
if you cross it with something , you can come up with something better than both parents ...

nevils haze is that ,, a hybrid with original haze .. try to keep up mate please ...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last post as i don't want to start a big drama in this thread , come start a Haze battle in my thread Haze talk in my section then im not stepping on any toes

Why is it that Nevil's strains been sold all over Amsterdam coffeshops since the 90's, and sams O Haze and O Haze Sk1 not ? , because Nevil's selections were superior and asked for regularly.
Some of Nevil's selections can go nearly as long as the Dutch O Haze and definitely OHaze x Sk1 so not because of flower time or yield as O Haze and O Haze Sk1 yield great.

Dont get me wrong i still like or even love certain O Haze and Sk1 o Haze's , just much more winners in the good old Nevil cuts, seeds, flowers that were all over Amsterdam until 2003

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh i see ,, you think the haze brothers had clones ??
im sure in some of the older seeds there is still some fire ,
and in any case , as has been said many times , its a great tool for breeding ,
if you cross it with something , you can come up with something better than both parents ...

nevils haze is that ,, a hybrid with original haze .. try to keep up mate please ...
I mean Sam losing clones over the years like everyone does.
Ok im out , continue at Haze talk thread in Connoisseur Genetics section if want to carry on or start new thread as this Maha thread

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Ive had a lot of good jack. Lots of different phenos. But I really like jack flash, it surprised me. Actually almost got ran over by a tram in Amsterdam the first time I smoked it.
well I dont doubt you like it, you say it is good, but compared to what? did you grow some thaihaze to compare?

because I am sativa lover, and jack... while it is good commercial hybrid, no doubt.. is not sativa enough for me. cant satisfy me as sativa lover, I want to get high and flying. not to get stony, more stony weed is, less psychoactive it is, and this thread is about psychoactive phenos of original haze or its hybrids. so because of that kind of stone, we cant put it among the most psychoactive hazes out there. hope you understand.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
So you have smoked every phenotype of Jack out there then? Different people like different things. It kinda sounds like you are saying you are the only person who knows what good smoke is. I only said it was good smoke. Never said anything about it being the best sativa. And I was saying I like jack flash better. Which is definitely hazier than jh. Tastes great as well. Brother I have grown and bred with all sorts of sativas, Asians, Africans, South and Central Americans.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I dont care how it sounds to you. I state that Jack is not haze enough. and I dont care if you get it or not. you expressed your opinion, that's your right. thanks for contribution.

sure I know better hazes than Jack or Jack Flash LOL you can look for thai pheno in Jack of JFlash, and you will not find it. and south asian sativas are the best in my opinion, you may prefer colombians or africans, no problem. I prefer south asian genetics, respect it please.

my gear is better than yours, yeah I think that. my gear is better than dutch hazes, yes, I think that. I am sure of it! no doubts here. and I offered it to people, different or not, so they can judge it themselves instead of this nonsense arguing.

I dont see any sativas from you anywhere....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.