What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
full

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes, it pops out. it is simply the phenotype with the highest psychoactivity... definition contains many variables, I am interested in smoking it more than in its definition.. there is no device to measure it objectively. maybe monitoring brain activity by some methods...

I can describe you psychohaze phenotype of toms haze, but you will not believe it, till you will smoke it. it is something what tropical cultivars provide. psychotropic quality.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hi! @numide

your girls look healthy and happy. yeah these stretch a lot from seed. the stretch can be reduced growing it from cut.

I am curious about your comparison, mextasy vs. tropical boogie....

I think that there is a lot of mexican in kona gold, so it is kind of similar. of course oaxacan79 genetics is just top in terps... that´s something really unique and remarkable on that genetics... I miss my lemon cake cut...

oaxacan79 backcross

pa020006-3-jpg.18757656

Attachments

• PA020006 (3).JPG
    PA020006 (3).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 470

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
in your opinion, are they any physical traits to look out for when seeking tom's psychohaze phenotype .. resin content ..flowering time..bud structure ..leaf shape ...scent ect ..........or is it purely smoke it and see pheno testing that is needed
definitely those longer flowering ones are more psychoactive. and color I would say those lime green ones and dark green ones, but really, only smoke testing can distinguish it. you can easily get lime green pheno, which is just mediocre, or you can get lime green pheno like me, which makes you feel like you are on different planet.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
well it looks like toms haze indeed, but there is difference between phenotype of toms haze, and toms haze leaning phenotype of toms haze x black vietnamese. outcross is more about mixing two heirlooms and it is only one to one, 1:1. I am not sure if toms haze would produce such size of buds in your growroom, this is hybrid of it.

anyway growing acid beauty and my impression from it, leads me to think more and more, that the best preservation of toms haze is not in inbreeding it...

when I tried to explain the difference between phenotype of original haze and haze leaning phenotype of haze hybrid, some of those, who prefer dutch haze hybrid over ohz - probable reason is that they have never smoked properly grown sample of special ohz phenotype-, argued that nature of real haze is that it is hybrid. it was demagogy as it is only half of the truth. I agree with that it is hybrid, but not with subtropical hashplants, it is hybrid of tropical cultivars, so popular in 60s and 70s.. but I agree its nature is that it is hybrid, so even preservation concept should take it in consideration imo, because I see that straight inbreeding doesn't do justice to the line

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Some little mindblowers starting their journey,
Week 1 of 11/13 here.

full
:woohoo:

they looks super healthy! hopefully you will find more than one female.

@g0dzilla and @MallardDuck both love mindblower, they can give you some advices, if you ever need it.

good luck!
This being my first time growing Tom's haze aswell. It will be alot more dialed this time.

well I am sure that you will dial this special toms haze cross better next time, I dont doubt it.

HAZE ON!

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
this is a quick smoke report of the juicy woo plant i flowered this summer. The plant leaned heavy in the haze direction with sour metallic notes while flowering. Now that she is cut, dried and with about a month in jars she is ready for smoke. The dry pull on a rolled joint is semi sweet red wine. While smoking there is a rich earthy wine taste with hints of hash showing up occasionally. The more I smoke i can taste faint floral notes with a little of the metal that was present during flower. It has a distinct pepper like spice that I get on exhale. It stays sweet throughout the smoke. The effect builds somewhat quick but not so fast as to make me anxious. She has very good energy. It is a bit speedy at this point and i get head pressure as the high builds. If i continue to smoke there is a sense of confusion and thickness to the high but it stay in the head and is clear. After sometime I get a pulsing sensation that I can feel in the back of my legs but I never feel heavy or tired. At lower levels I can function if I take a couple hits every so often because the energy is nice and clean. If I hit it too hard she stops me in my tracks for a minute while i get lost in my head. The high fades clean and it feels like I didn’t smoke at all. I can stay nice and high with a 1gram joint for about 4 solid hours. I tried this in the evening and was a mistake...she kept me up and alert at night. I enjoyed this very much Maha Kala thank you for providing these. I plan to grow some more along with the Tropical Boogie after my current grow clears out.

20220919_123524.jpg
20220919_123343.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.