What's new

orient express

Ras Pablo

Veteran
I was told that OE was the strain I was looking for as apposed to Panama. So Im here and have a few Qs.

First you said this...

then you said this about the Fem vs Standard

Which pheno was used for FEM version?

and ofcourse when will the OE be back on the Boo?

Hi one Q, Hope I can clarify some of your questions.

There isn't big difference btwn the Orient Express fem. and the regular versions.

The fem version it's a bit more compact. The China Yunan mother used it's a very strong China superb deep floral taste. Flower's so fast and give nice yields. The China male use as far as I know respect so much the Vietnam Black terpenes but keeps the flowering period and plant structure more compact than the Vietnam Black mother.....So difference...not very significance...wich one to choose??? Both will be superb all depends if you look for a male or not :)

pep, very nice Orient Express bro, that's the typical Orient Express plant expression, very vigorous and quite branchy since first node's.

Take care dude's! Salud!:tiphat:

elpep

There are my orient expres , a ver como siguen creciendo , ya empiezan a pedir abono este finde tendran su primera dosis de biogrow espero les siente bien , saludos , thanks all .

konopenko

Veteran
Hola elpep!
Mine are also very hungry, we had lots of sun lately so they allready received some biobizz grow and algamic

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I was told that OE was the strain I was looking for as apposed to Panama. So Im here and have a few Qs.

First you said this...

then you said this about the Fem vs Standard

Which pheno was used for FEM version?

and ofcourse when will the OE be back on the Boo?

Hello one Q,

Orient Express fem version available is genetically very similar to standard version. Same Vietnam Black mother was pollinated by our best chinese female (reversed).

Orient Express and other will be back at Sb probably next week.

Thanks for your interest!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
There are my orient expres , a ver como siguen creciendo , ya empiezan a pedir abono este finde tendran su primera dosis de biogrow espero les siente bien , saludos , thanks all .

High pep,

Im glad you are growing some Orient Express right now! Take care.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola elpep!
Mine are also very hungry, we had lots of sun lately so they allready received some biobizz grow and algamic

Yes konopenko,

Orient Express loves high nutrient doses, Bio bizz fertilizers are not very strong but very high quality.

elpep

Hi dubi nice work whith the OE , iremos viendo su evolución , la verdad tienen muy buena pinta los dos fenos , saludos un abrazo

konopenko

Veteran
Great elpep, we are looking forward.

Thanks Ras, today she received special h2O from source of Soča, purest and most preserved river here.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello konopenko,

Im very curious to see orient express maturing in your country. Looking healthy and green!
Hope you are enjoying!

konopenko

Veteran
Hola elpep! Grand finale is closer and closer, 9 weeks or so.
Good luck amigo.
Dubi, they will be fighting hard to survive :)

elpep

Hi all this is my orient expres , are much fatter, I have really wanted to see end, the truth is I am very happy with this plant, no doubt a great job