What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

orient express

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
isn't abamectin aka avid a known carcinogen ?

Hello big bag,

abamectine is quite toxic with humans and animals but not with plants. Spray the plants in the night time using long clothes and breath protection. Abamectine kills all the spider mites and product disappears next day cos it decomposes with light and wind.

I dont like to use chemicals but as you know spider mites plagues could be very problematic and abamectine truely works.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
i got strepthroat trying not to smoke right now took a hit of each tho, real nice smoke taste great good up buzz from both phenos.
the shorty hit me the best(prob shoulda took a taller one to 10 weeks)
my friends like them both but prefer the shorter one, say it has a stronger buzz
im gonna make some olive oil brownies tomorrow out of each pheno see whats what
awesome strain! I will be growing oe again, kept clones and will prob get more seeds in the future
another note... the taller pheno had more compact buds with slight foxtailing the shorter one not as dense more foxtail, which is kinda opposite of what i expected to see both were desired more than a cheese clone i ran with them that i picked up from a medi shop

Hello oneeyewilly,

My pleasure to hear about your positive results with Orient Express, you are right ... OE fem sativas phenos produce more foxtail reflowerings than OE standard version. Enjoy! :)

konopenko

Veteran
Regards ACE friends, I hold snake eyes of oe :)
Its a shame that OE room is so alone, I must share some pics of one original OE and OE/NepJ
First pics taken on 22.5. last on 4.6. plants went wild with all rain we received :wave:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello konopenko,

Thanks for share your new OE outdoor plants, looking extremely healthy and compact :)
Wish they grow super bushy and produce a very high yield! Best wishes!

Y

YosemiteSam

IMG_1169.jpg

So I popped a pack and it looks like i got lucky enough to get a couple different expressions.

So far it has been an easy plant to grow and I love the structure. You definitely get the feeling this one is gonna do you right.

Attachments

• IMG_1164.JPG
    IMG_1164.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 21
Y

YosemiteSam

IMG_1168.jpg

So please ignore the two plants together (they are Panama's...DOH, high posting maybe no bueno)

Anyways...definitely some of these are going to be the short very close internodes and the other is going to be big and bushy.

I love it when the breeder leaves some variety in the strain. Gives you that chance of finding "the one" or at least gives you the variety to match your own grow style.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
View attachment 121644

So please ignore the two plants together (they are Panama's...DOH, high posting maybe no bueno)

Anyways...definitely some of these are going to be the short very close internodes and the other is going to be big and bushy.

I love it when the breeder leaves some variety in the strain. Gives you that chance of finding "the one" or at least gives you the variety to match your own grow style.

I know what you mean about posting high ;)

Orient Express usually grows compact and bushy, although there's a taller and long flowering Vietnam black recessive pheno. Im glad to hear you are also growing Panama, thanks for support our work :yes: Best wishes.

konopenko

Veteran
OE update:
OE has new friend,its a cross chizbek/nepJ very vigorous plant. 3 months to go :) OE was topped a week ago, high limit is 1,2m. Rainy summer here, just hoping for better fall :)

Raise?:)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice bushes konopenko :D

Looks like they are going to yield very high/m2! Thanks for the update and wish you have a sunny and warm end of summer/autumn! Greetings!

canniption

well dubi,i thought i'd post some pics from the outdoors of my only o.e(femmed),due to the so called royal wedding the seeds took longer than normal to get to the states,so i just started one.coundn't resist.so this gal is probably 8 weeks old from seed.all organic of course.i'm thinking this one leans to the chinese side?anyway,she's just now starting to flower,so i'll keep posting as she matures.

Attachments

• OE (2).jpg
    OE (2).jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 30
  • oe4.jpg
    oe4.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 33
  • oe5.jpg
    oe5.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 25
  • oe6.jpg
    oe6.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 28

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Beautiful plants, canniption!

Here's some pics of my Orient Express plant at about 50 days. Indoors. These are just quick photos - I'll try to take some that do her justice. I hope you all enjoy. She's a beaut!!

attachment.php

canniption

Beautiful plants, canniption!

Here's some pics of my Orient Express plant at about 50 days. Indoors. These are just quick photos - I'll try to take some that do her justice. I hope you all enjoy. She's a beaut!!

attachment.php

thanks mayan,so far so good.yours is a beauty for sure.looks like she's fattening right up.8 to 10 weeker,how long you going to let her go?

Y

YosemiteSam

IMG_1258.jpg

An OE male. This plant is almost too magnificent to murder. If you look back in this thread you can see it when it was a young un. Rate of growth has been nothing short of spectacular. It is 5 ft tall now. Those are Panamas in the background...they ain't exactly slouches in the growth department but the OE is blowing them away.

IMG_1259.JPG

Some females. If you like growing trees this one appears to have the perfect structure for it.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hey canniption...thanks! I figure 70 days at minimum. Maybe a week further. Just checked the trichs and they are pretty milky...exactly how I like 'em. I'm going away until 8/10...while I'm gone my Mystery Assistant will begin the flush toward the end of the week.

canniption

View attachment 127639

An OE male. This plant is almost too magnificent to murder. If you look back in this thread you can see it when it was a young un. Rate of growth has been nothing short of spectacular. It is 5 ft tall now. Those are Panamas in the background...they ain't exactly slouches in the growth department but the OE is blowing them away.

View attachment 127640

Some females. If you like growing trees this one appears to have the perfect structure for it.

you got some greenthunb there yosemitesam,any plans for crosses/f2's?i myself couldn't resist.

canniption

Hey canniption...thanks! I figure 70 days at minimum. Maybe a week further. Just checked the trichs and they are pretty milky...exactly how I like 'em. I'm going away until 8/10...while I'm gone my Mystery Assistant will begin the flush toward the end of the week.

sweet mayan thanks,9+ weeks,mine should have plenty of time then.really starting to kick in gear.good luck and good smoke.:good:

Latest posts

Latest posts