What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

orient express

four seasons

Veteran
Thanks for the Orient Express Dubi.
A wonderfull Sativa ,keeper for sure.
Not a very big harvest on this particular plant but wow the high is very happy and spacey with a nice body aspect to it.
My OE plant only had five hours of direct sun and it still pumped out very nice colas.
The flowers havnt cured yet but the flavor is hashy with woody spicy tones on a tangy citrus bottom.

Jim Rockford

Veteran
Thanks for the great reporting. I've been sitting on these beans (and lord knows how many others for a while) way too long. And my oriental girlfriend keeps giving me shit to ge them growing. I've looked at this thread one too many times. I'm bumping them up to a project or two away. Looks very yummy!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the Orient Express Dubi.
A wonderfull Sativa ,keeper for sure.
Not a very big harvest on this particular plant but wow the high is very happy and spacey with a nice body aspect to it.
My OE plant only had five hours of direct sun and it still pumped out very nice colas.
The flowers havnt cured yet but the flavor is hashy with woody spicy tones on a tangy citrus bottom.

Thanks for the feedback 4 seasons :)

Im glad you are enjoying her taste and effect, high is pleasant and balanced.
Congrats!

B

bocil

This one is a small bud of the Orient Express, this week I raise photos of " The Ogre " in the outdoor, an enormous cut put in outdoor.

ensiferumo9003-2.jpg

ensiferumo9005-1.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
This one is a small bud of the Orient Express, this week I raise photos of " The Ogre " in the outdoor, an enormous cut put in outdoor.

Lovely outdoor dried bud bocil, hope you and friends are enjoying the fruits!
Take care. dubi

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
yum, nice buds everyone !

By the way, I am in search of some Orient Express pollen. This is to save some cross I have made, between a female Orient Express and a make Shirin Gol (Tajik landrace). I only had half a dozen seeds and none of them has produced a male so far. There's only oneplant left which isn't sexed yet, so there's still hope, but by the look of the leaves I am suspecting some un-planned pollinization by some Uzbek pollen and although a (Orient Express x Tajik) x (Orient Express x Uzbek) sounds good, this is not what I am after with the cross I want to save, which has the particularity of being extremely fast (Uzbek genes would lenghten the flowering time I think). the female I have already shows some small buds at 2 weeks of 12/12 and the one I grew last year finished in less than 7 weeks with small but surpebly resinous buds.
The only solution I have to maintain this cross is through pollinization with some OE or SG pollen, OE's one being easier to get as more people grow this strain than SG. So I'm asking around, is there by any chance someone who has some Orient Express pollen at hand, and would be willing to share some of it so i can maintain that cross and work it further. Resulting seeds will be shared with the generous donator of course.

Irie !

U

unthing

Does the femmed version represent particular pheno or traits or is there some variation in there vs. regular one? Just curious. I would quess it to be more homogenuous.

treewizard

One frosty bitch. She was also the sweetest smelling between Big Buddha UK Cheese, Blubonic, & WL Rhino. I like smoking it with the other strains because it boosts the ceiling of the other varieties.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Does the femmed version represent particular pheno or traits or is there some variation in there vs. regular one? Just curious. I would quess it to be more homogenuous.

Hello unthing,

Both versions are very similar in structure and flowering time. The fem version is probably a little bit more powerful and has a more incensey aroma. The standard version is higher yielding and effect is
a little bit more sativa and clean. Hope it helps!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

One frosty bitch. She was also the sweetest smelling between Big Buddha UK Cheese, Blubonic, & WL Rhino. I like smoking it with the other strains because it boosts the ceiling of the other varieties.

Wow! Well done treewizard, im glad you enjoyed her! Thanks for share it! ;)

BluePixie

Hello unthing,

Both versions are very similar in structure and flowering time. The fem version is probably a little bit more powerful and has a more incensey aroma. The standard version is higher yielding and effect is

Hey Dubi,

I'm thinking about the femmed version for a future grow too. I wanted to try some ACE genes for a while, but due to lack of veg space haven't really wanted to go with regular seeds. I read that the regular version occasionally shows a tall VB dominant pheno with a much longer flowering time. I grow in a little 4'6'' cab under a 250w light, and taking into account pots etc only have about 2'6'' of height for the plants. I generally grow 2 or 3 plants at a time

Questions: 1) Does it react well to either multiple topping, or to topping and scrogging for multiple small colas from a single plant.

2) Does the tall VB pheno turn up with the same frequency (I read about 20% for the regular version). Does this pheno in the feminised version also have an extended flowering time? If so can it be recognised still in veg as I grow and dry in the same little space so ideally need all plants to finish at the same time?

Cheers for any help...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello BluePixie,

Yes, Orient express reacts very well to topping, even the indica phenos. You will also find taller long flowering Viet Black expressions with the same frequency in the fem version. Hope it helps!

Hey Dubi,

I'm thinking about the femmed version for a future grow too. I wanted to try some ACE genes for a while, but due to lack of veg space haven't really wanted to go with regular seeds. I read that the regular version occasionally shows a tall VB dominant pheno with a much longer flowering time. I grow in a little 4'6'' cab under a 250w light, and taking into account pots etc only have about 2'6'' of height for the plants. I generally grow 2 or 3 plants at a time

Questions: 1) Does it react well to either multiple topping, or to topping and scrogging for multiple small colas from a single plant.

2) Does the tall VB pheno turn up with the same frequency (I read about 20% for the regular version). Does this pheno in the feminised version also have an extended flowering time? If so can it be recognised still in veg as I grow and dry in the same little space so ideally need all plants to finish at the same time?

Cheers for any help...

one Q

Quality
Veteran
I was told that OE was the strain I was looking for as apposed to Panama. So Im here and have a few Qs.

First you said this...
The taller VB structured pheno is less leafy, higher yielding and takes 2-3 weeks more to finish than short chinese pheno. It's less frequent (aprox 20% or less).

Both phenos share same aromas, kind of effect, ....

then you said this about the Fem vs Standard

Which pheno was used for FEM version?

and ofcourse when will the OE be back on the Boo?

xcogollox

hi ,

i hope that ACE cross chine yunan with other asian sativa different to vietnamese,like thai or another

but for while OE is my next:dance013:

saludos:tiphat:

elpep

My Orient Expressssss

My Orient Expressssss

Hello everyone this is my Orient expres leaves very large, very strong, thanks Ras Pablo for the seeds and Dubi by this wonder plant , saludos .
290520101520.jpg

C

charlie garcia

Am confidence you will enjoy as many friends did before, is one of best ACE jobs
Dubi can be proud of
One Q, am afraid dont know much about it, so we must wait untill Dubi return to tell much better
Cuidense/take care
p.d. mañana te sale eso que hoy aca es festivo ;)

elpep

Am confidence you will enjoy as many friends did before, is one of best ACE jobs
Dubi can be proud of
One Q, am afraid dont know much about it, so we must wait untill Dubi return to tell much better
Cuidense/take care
p.d. mañana te sale eso que hoy aca es festivo ;)
Ok no hay problema