What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

orient express

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Nice report Common Sense.

I have 1 fem'd seed of this one myself.Looking forward to running it based largely on your description of the effects.

Well done.

Mountainkush

These are the same plants from post#991 I saved from last year. Hoping for a better outcome this time.
First day of flower
picture.php

picture.php

RED 1

Oient Express

Oient Express

Out of the grow room,outdoors again
Due to persistent high temps(luck of adequate shading),had her recovering from heat exhaustion in grow room for 72hrs
Has been fed with nutrients, first time
:)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much for getting back to us with a smoke report on your Orient Express, Common Sense :)

Glad the effects are pleasant and of your taste :yes:
The clear, extroverted, chatty, comfortable yet not anxious or paranoid effects are the signature psychoactivity of this strain, not the strongest or super long lasting but with very desirable and unique qualities.

You are right, the Orient Express fem version is produced with one indica parent plant of more creamy, sweet and sour fruity aromas rather than the more organic/wet forest kind of terpenes described in the original description of the strain, which are much more prevalent in the regular version.

Pleased to know you are having a rewarding experience with OE.
Curious to know your opinion about Kali China ;) Guess your purple KC pheno will be quite different, especially regarding terpenes.

Hi friends,

it's been a while and I still owe you guys a smoke report! You all supported me during my first grow ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368609 ) and now after good three months of curing, the product deserves some praise.
I will start with the Orient express. Fem version, seeds dated 1/3/18. I saw there is another thread for Orient express fem, but the last post is three years old so I came here.

The buds have been in the jar for over three months now and the humidity is stable at 61%. The jar appeal and the texture of the buds is great. Large, very resinous buds, sticky. The smell is absolutely outstanding. Very sweet, honeydew melon, mango, concentrated honey, creamy. It has been consistent and stable over time. Interestingly, the bouquet differs from the description on the ace website.
Did I mention the buds are sticky? They do stick to my grinder more than anything I had before.
When vaping the taste is different than what evaporates at room temperature, but still interesting. More incensy, woody. Pleasant.

The effect consistently matches with the ace description. It is a light vape/smoke that is a good mood enhancer. Would be good for an all day smoke, leaves you very capable to do things, chat with friends, perfect for a philosophy session. I found it really good to get a different perspective on things, being able to analyze things with a clear head, while providing a very pleasant and relaxed happy feeling. One time I compared it to the feeling you get when you float your tube down a calm cool river on a hot summer afternoon.
Several times, I had the greatest fun hanging the laundry to dry or cleaning the bath.
I did not find it very powerful and my specimen is relatively short acting. Most of the effect is gone by about 2 hours and I found myself able to focus myself out from the high (hope this describes it somehow).
Which has several advantages. You can consume more, more often and all day long if you please. I found it rather hard to overdose on this one, but if you consume too much, you will still definitely head for the nearest couch. Beware when getting up again. Get up slow or you might feel dizzy.
I do not get much body effect from this one and practically no visuals. Does not make me very tired.

Overall, a total winner, I really like it very much. Great, great smell, nice happy relaxed sativa effect without being trippy. Absolutely no danger of anxiety or panic attack. Never racy. Great every day weed if you don't want to completely blow your mind. Also good if you need to be sober a couple hours down the road or if you need to have a very clear head the next morning. Never felt any groggyness the day after.:jump:

Kali China report is next:biggrin:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hi friends,

it's been a while and I still owe you guys a smoke report! You all supported me during my first grow ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368609 ) and now after good three months of curing, the product deserves some praise.
I will start with the Orient express. Fem version, seeds dated 1/3/18. I saw there is another thread for Orient express fem, but the last post is three years old so I came here.

The buds have been in the jar for over three months now and the humidity is stable at 61%. The jar appeal and the texture of the buds is great. Large, very resinous buds, sticky. The smell is absolutely outstanding. Very sweet, honeydew melon, mango, concentrated honey, creamy. It has been consistent and stable over time. Interestingly, the bouquet differs from the description on the ace website.
Did I mention the buds are sticky? They do stick to my grinder more than anything I had before.
When vaping the taste is different than what evaporates at room temperature, but still interesting. More incensy, woody. Pleasant.

The effect consistently matches with the ace description. It is a light vape/smoke that is a good mood enhancer. Would be good for an all day smoke, leaves you very capable to do things, chat with friends, perfect for a philosophy session. I found it really good to get a different perspective on things, being able to analyze things with a clear head, while providing a very pleasant and relaxed happy feeling. One time I compared it to the feeling you get when you float your tube down a calm cool river on a hot summer afternoon.
Several times, I had the greatest fun hanging the laundry to dry or cleaning the bath.
I did not find it very powerful and my specimen is relatively short acting. Most of the effect is gone by about 2 hours and I found myself able to focus myself out from the high (hope this describes it somehow).
Which has several advantages. You can consume more, more often and all day long if you please. I found it rather hard to overdose on this one, but if you consume too much, you will still definitely head for the nearest couch. Beware when getting up again. Get up slow or you might feel dizzy.
I do not get much body effect from this one and practically no visuals. Does not make me very tired.

Overall, a total winner, I really like it very much. Great, great smell, nice happy relaxed sativa effect without being trippy. Absolutely no danger of anxiety or panic attack. Never racy. Great every day weed if you don't want to completely blow your mind. Also good if you need to be sober a couple hours down the road or if you need to have a very clear head the next morning. Never felt any groggyness the day after.:jump:

Kali China report is next:biggrin:

Very nice report right there ^ :)

Mountainkush

#1 at 6 weeks and smelling amazing

picture.php

#2 isn’t doing the best and suffered the worst during a small heatwave last week. It’s now been really cold and I wasn’t fast enough adjusting their food back and forth. It’s being fed the same as 8 others on a drip and this one has always been a little fussy even in veg.

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi MountainKush,

Glad you are pleased with their aromas so far :) OE is a hungry strain. Plant #1 looks fine with the feeding, try to increase it for the second one.

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Another awesome marathon Ace thread and another one I will have to try.... great contributions all, nice reports make it easier to find what appeals to your individual taste, this one has a decision within a decision for me to make, fems or regs

Mountainkush

Here’s a late 8 week update on these. They are both old bonsai moms I kept for a while and haven’t done nearly as well as the seed plants did.
#1 is finishing faster and new pistils have slowed down. They both smell similar with a deep rich complex scent. Really wish I had a better nose for this stuff.
picture.php

#2 recovered after a few heavy feeds(thanks Dubi) and is still pushing pistils but unfortunately looks like crap from the mess up
picture.php

Foggy420

Here’s a small OE in a sunny spot. It’s small due to an irrigation fail and was also in a pot as a back up for a plant that turned out to be male, so hit the ground late and with little water. But we’re back! So this should turn out nicely. Does it seem like a more narrow leaf pheno? This is the first of these I’ve grown so ?

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi MountainKush,

No worries friend, it's difficult to keep some hungry OE phenos happy and green until the end of flowering, some ask huge amounts of NPK nutrient. M
ost of the times growers growing organically in pots underestimate their nutrient intake so typically they experience a strong yellowing on their OE plants from mid flowering onwards. For the hungriest OEs in small pots i recommend even feeding with EC of 2 in the second half of flowering. Easier to keep fully happy hungry OEs when planted directly in soil or when grown in coco/hydro/aero setups under experienced hands. Then the yields are massive with the right pheno.

Anyway, hope the clones of your 2 females produced flowers of your taste.
Thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking the time to keep us updated on all the ACE strains you are growing.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Foggy420,

Beautiful outdoor OE in early August! Yes, it's a more Vietnamese sativa pheno, with also a touch from the sativa side of China Yunnan.
Wish she is flowering abundantly at this point. Please, keep us updated when you have the chance.