What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

orient express

Nannymouse

I think that i read up to page 35, then gave up! It sounds so nice. What i was wondering is if anyone has tried to make this a 'seedline' by growing it for several generations, without outcrossing.

goingrey

I think that i read up to page 35, then gave up! It sounds so nice. What i was wondering is if anyone has tried to make this a 'seedline' by growing it for several generations, without outcrossing.

It's halfway there straight from the store. An F3 semi stabilized hybrid according to the ACE Seeds website.

spigolaro

Ho appena seminato un Orient express, è la prima volta che ho a che fare con questa seedbank ma era da tanto tempo che la volevo fare quindi ho ordinato un po di semenze vostre e voglio cominciare appunto con questo ceppo. Ho un box 60x60x170, illuminato da un pannello Led Lumatek Attis 300w, oramai sono quasi 2 anni che lo uso. Box piccolo, quindi faccio un monocoltivo in terra e dopo i vari travasi andrà nel contenitore finale da 50 lt. La toppero' più volte così da avere un bel tappeto verde, appena spunta metto qualche pics. Ciao Dubi tu es un ombre muy grande Hasta Luego

spigolaro

Ecco spuntata la piccolina, appena nata e con tanta voglia di vivere
IMG_20220118_191031.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
An F3 semi stabilized hybrid according to the ACE Seeds website.
That's correct Nannymouse detailed info in the strain descriptions > Additiuonal Information. Thank you very much goingrey :yes:

Ciao spigolaro Grazie per aver sostenuto il nostro lavoro e benvenuto nella nostra sala di ICMag. Sarà un piacere seguire lo sviluppo del tuo Orient Express. è la versione femminilizzata?

Dentex

Hello dubi !Happy to be able to communicate! Can you tell me if any the 2015 and 2016 release was f1?

I've had a few very nice OE and the phenos I liked the most were the China Yunan ones,does the latest CY release hold similar potency to the OE indica phenos?

Thank you very much amigo

spigolaro

That's correct Nannymouse detailed info in the strain descriptions > Additiuonal Information. Thank you very much goingrey :yes:

Ciao spigolaro Grazie per aver sostenuto il nostro lavoro e benvenuto nella nostra sala di ICMag. Sarà un piacere seguire lo sviluppo del tuo Orient Express. è la versione femminilizzata?

Si Dubi, versione femminizzata ho comprato pure Pck, Violetta, Killer A5 haze, Guawi, Congo e Bangi haze, Panama

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much for your support spigolaro :) All the best also with the other ACE strains. Please, keep us updated!

Welcome Dentex :) Glad you have been enjoying with your Orient Express Chinese Yunnan leaning phenos.
Orient Express from 2015 onwards is still the F3 version. Yes, recently released pure China Yunnan regular version produces plants of similar potency and type of effect than OE Chinese phenos, although Orient Express is higher yielding most of the times.

spigolaro

La piccolina a 7 giorni dall'emergenza, ho cominciato a somministrare un pochino di Organic Groow perché voglio che metta su bei rami e radici.
IMG_20220124_193202.jpg

spigolaro

Buongiorno Ace seedbank, buongiorno Dubi siamo arrivati a 21 giorni dall'emergenza del seme, purtroppo ho avuto dei parametri non ottimali Ur troppo bassa ma lei non sente niente anche se sta crescendo lentamente non mostra il minimo segnale di carenze. Sto somministrando 2 ml x litro di Organic Groow e lei gradisce molto, ora è in un vaso da 3,6 lt e tra qualche giorno la travaso negli 11 e verrà pure decapitata.
IMG_20220207_041914.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi spigolaro, she will be happier in a 11 liter pot for a proper development in next weeks of growth and for flowering stage too.
Orient Express likes a lot high level of nutrients so after transplant and once the plant is well established in the new soil you can feed her strongly with liquid fertilizers, especially in flowering.

spigolaro

Hi spigolaro, she will be happier in a 11 liter pot for a proper development in next weeks of growth and for flowering stage too.
Orient Express likes a lot high level of nutrients so after transplant and once the plant is well established in the new soil you can feed her strongly with liquid fertilizers, especially in flowering.

Ciao Dubi, il vaso finale sarà 50 lt naturalmente farò un altro travaso negli 11 lt.

keijoko

Very dissapointed with the orient express. popped only one fem seed.. it grow well and got a nice yield. put no potency at all. almost zero thc. could smoke a 1 gram joint and no effects at all:badday:
kali china on the other hand was good.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sorry to hear it keijoko did you grow Orient Express fem version ? Sounds like you probably got a high CBD pheno from your Orient Express, glad you are at least satisfied with your Kali China.

spigolaro

Buongiorno a tutto il forum, qui siamo arrivati a 26 giorni dall'emergenza e ho travasato nei 18 lt. Nel complesso la pianta sta bene a parte una piccola carenza di Calcio ma lei sta crescendo velocemente e quindi ho rimosso la cima apicale. Hai ragione Dubi nello scrivere che ama grandi quantità di nutrienti, ecco qualche scatto.
IMG_20220212_105006.jpg
IMG_20220212_105108.jpg
IMG_20220212_105347.jpg

Koondense

Veteran
Nice plant but the soil seems to be too dry. Also the clip vent looks too close for my taste.
Good luck with her ;)
Cheers

spigolaro

Nice plant but the soil seems to be too dry. Also the clip vent looks too close for my taste.
Good luck with her ;)
Cheers

Il terreno è asciutto perché l'avevo appena travasata e io di solito dopo il travaso aspetto un giorno prima di dare acqua. Per sfiato della clip cosa intendi? Il mio box è 60x60x170, coltivo una pianta alla volta in vaso finale da 50 lt, ovviamente facendo i vari travasi intermedi; adesso è in un contenitore da 18 lt.

goingrey

Il terreno è asciutto perché l'avevo appena travasata e io di solito dopo il travaso aspetto un giorno prima di dare acqua. Per sfiato della clip cosa intendi? Il mio box è 60x60x170, coltivo una pianta alla volta in vaso finale da 50 lt, ovviamente facendo i vari travasi intermedi; adesso è in un contenitore da 18 lt.

One plant at a time in a 50l pot and a small tent. That's an interesting way of doing it.

How long do you veg for and what kind of yields are you getting? What kind of lamp?

Latest posts

Latest posts