What's new

orient express

Kijell

Thanks for the feedback Kijell,

Did you grow Orient Express regular or feminized version ?

The feminized version leans more towards the indica side so the effects are usually more relaxing and sedative, while the regular version is more sativa and produces with higher frequency females with a more gentle, clean, happy, low anxious yet not very narcotic effect.

Orient Express indeed has an organic/'forest after the rain' terpene profile that is quite unique on its own, easy to recognize if you are familiar with.

A pitty your Orient Express female was not so good yielding, but glad the Orient Express x Nepal Jam hybrid was the biggest yielding plant from this round :) ....
OE x NJ can produce a lot with the right pheno and when it is correctly grown.

I just wanted to give my update because the high really changed after a 2-3 month cure. I was smoking it too early. Effect now is way better than the Nepal Jam Cross.
Smell also kind of reminds me of my asian herb/spice garden I love it. You can kind of smell the connection of this asian landrace to the native herbs and spices growing there.

I had fem. version but Sativa Pheno, I think I just had to feed her a bit more. Will be regrowing her this winter again for sure!

It is really good weed I like it very much. When hanging out with friends it is really magical, you get really good conversations and nobody is tired or too stoned, everyone is just having a good time.
It really has some anti anxiety effects and you are still productive and active, but also gives you slight body feelings that feel good.

Very tempted to also try the Orient Express x Bangi Haze Cross, this should be sick, if they have the seeds until Fall/Winter I will get these then :)

rolandomota

Veteran
I keep thinking this strain would make a good cross to dj short gear then back crossed to the highest yield females to make some fat ass euphoric New orient express berry or sum happy express orient pussy lol

StrongTree

anyone familliar with these OE expressions at this early stage ?

picture.php

picture.php

chiesesganja

haha I will soon bring a batch of seeds from Yunnan Dali and Guangxi Bama to Spain to exchange with u~ there are some private collections of Laos and Cambodia.

Mountainkush

Started 2 fem seeds to see what I can find. They seem happy enough so far. Sounds like a great daytime smoke.
They’re in the middle hanging out with some friends.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent Kijell :)

Really happy to hear that you and your friends are enjoying with your Orient Express harvest after a proper curing.

Glad you are enjoying with her distinctive terpene profile.
You desribed perfectly the qualities of her effect: a pleasant and happy, mood enhancing (non anxious or paranoid) effect that brights social moments and it is perfect to enjoy with friends and good company :ying:

I just wanted to give my update because the high really changed after a 2-3 month cure. I was smoking it too early. Effect now is way better than the Nepal Jam Cross.
Smell also kind of reminds me of my asian herb/spice garden I love it. You can kind of smell the connection of this asian landrace to the native herbs and spices growing there.

I had fem. version but Sativa Pheno, I think I just had to feed her a bit more. Will be regrowing her this winter again for sure!

It is really good weed I like it very much. When hanging out with friends it is really magical, you get really good conversations and nobody is tired or too stoned, everyone is just having a good time.
It really has some anti anxiety effects and you are still productive and active, but also gives you slight body feelings that feel good.

Very tempted to also try the Orient Express x Bangi Haze Cross, this should be sick, if they have the seeds until Fall/Winter I will get these then :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi rolandomota,

I also believe so :yes: As i commented previously years ago, i also think there's huge potential on producing new hybrids between our sativa strains and dj shorts lines.

I keep thinking this strain would make a good cross to dj short gear then back crossed to the highest yield females to make some fat ass euphoric New orient express berry or sum happy express orient pussy lol

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StrongTree,

It's still too early, but the Orient Express on the left has similar leaf traits to the Vietnam Black mother while the one on the right is more chinese.

We will see in flowering stage what blend of traits they show.
Best wishes with them! ;)

anyone familliar with these OE expressions at this early stage ?

View Image
View Image

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Mountainkush,

Your Orient Express seedlings are showing the more chinese hashplant indica traits typical of the feminized version of the strain.

Glad you are giving a chance to this ACE classic, thank you very much! :thank you:

Started 2 fem seeds to see what I can find. They seem happy enough so far. Sounds like a great daytime smoke.
They’re in the middle hanging out with some friends.
View Image

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Dr.Young for supporting our work :wave:

Wish you enjoy experiencing Orient Express :)
Please, keep us updated!

blondie

Here are my two female OE plants. The first has the thin leaves and I believe leans toward the Vietnamese sativa mother? The second has a little thicker leaves and seems to be more neutral.
Any thoughts on finish time for these two?

Attachments

• CB1442D9-6235-4855-AA51-E5B2D1752D1D.jpg
    CB1442D9-6235-4855-AA51-E5B2D1752D1D.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 37
  • B3B6E727-A008-4DB2-BB17-5DC01A51CF2C.jpg
    B3B6E727-A008-4DB2-BB17-5DC01A51CF2C.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 35

SolarLogos

Hi guys,

do you have experienced hermaphrodite's traits in Orient Express?

Thanks
Dogtown
I had 3 Vietnames Black pheno's that I got in my tropical mix pack that came from Ace's OE line. One turned out hermaphrodite and the other two beautiful females. Females were nice, I kept one around for a year and took many clones from her.
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Hi SolarLogos,

thanks for your reply. I hope she will make it without hermaphrodite traits.

View Image
Your very welcomed my friend.

Yours look more Yunnan than Vietnamese Black I think. Mine was very narrow leaves. Here is a picture of them

Good luck with yours. I crossed mine with a green male PCK:

I have a Vietnamese black I'm going to cross it back into. I already crossed it into my GT Thai pheno and was thinking of crossing that into Killer A5xVientamese Black this winter.

Peace, God bless

Dogtown

Yours looking great man,

love those narrow leaves. Did you already grew the OExGT? Very excited to see how they turn out, especially with the Vietnamese black pheno x GT Thai it must be superior.

Yes, the structure is more like the Yunnan. I've read Ace had problems with the Yunnan so they stopped working with it for now. If it's seem stable in the first weeks of flowering period I will make some crosses with it too.

SolarLogos

Yours looking great man,

love those narrow leaves. Did you already grew the OExGT? Very excited to see how they turn out, especially with the Vietnamese black pheno x GT Thai it must be superior.

Yes, the structure is more like the Yunnan. I've read Ace had problems with the Yunnan so they stopped working with it for now. If it's seem stable in the first weeks of flowering period I will make some crosses with it too.
I started some more OExPCK and OExGT 3 weeks ago. I'm vegging them indoors and will put them outside during the fall after the outdoor season. I will look for parental plants, along with the VB and killer a5xvb. I like fall through spring because of the short days, great time for OD breeding in the greenhouse. When they get a little bigger, I will post them in the Ace Cross thread. Good luck with yours, I'm sure you will love OE, they can also be huge yielders.
Peace, God bless

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings all. I decided to start a Orient Express that has been sitting in my seed vault for about 5 years now. Started the fem bean in coco in a 20 oz red party cup where she will be growing. Once she is big enough I will began giving her hydro nutrients in a 2 part cup system just have to feed her daily. This should be a really fun test run.

aZ4UiM0.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts