What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organics round 2

JVault

I cant wait to see her flowers fully ripened and the rest of them of course but shes a real beauty man.

JV

Bmac1

Veteran
So after dinner I checked the beans and all 9 of the SSDD, Dank Haze f2 and SLH x OGer99 had cracked and shown tails. None of the ChemSour though but fingers crossed. I put them all into jiffy pellets and now I wait.

M

MeloMan360

Bmac1,

Nice pics and thanks for the thread. Great to see what's to come for my GG4.

Peace!

lawlrus

Damn dude, I don't know how I missed this, very similar to mine for sure...you're killing it in here. Can't wait to see what you do at the end because what you've got so far is looking phenomenal. I have got to get my hands on some GG4 one of these days.

Bmac1

Veteran
Welcome aboard lawlrus. The gg#4 does look pretty damn nice but so floppy. I thought I had her staked and tied up good which by all means I did but there are still a few branches that just flopped right over on themselves.

I am starting to see more gnats and I think I am going to order some hypoaspis miles this weekend and put them in the pots as I want to get some clones in again pretty quickly. I need to dry in the tent though so I dont think I will get away with just cutting holes for the new clones in the existing pots. I think there will be too much root rot possibility in the 6-7 days it will take before they go in the jars.

Decisions decisions.

I also want to get something to help with root development when I transplant new clones. I notice that the root development hasnt been the greatest with the organic ventures so far.

I got some new clones coming my way woot woot. A nice selection of Ghost Train Haze #1 and Bubblegum. THe seeds are starting to poke through as well. No signs from the chemsour beans though and thats a bummer but there is still hope.

Ill get another photo dump up tomorrow.

Bmac1

Veteran
Group shot day 60. I will take these down next weekend.

picture.php

Here is something that sprouted in one of the Lime Cookie pots. Not sure what it is but ive let it be and it seems to be enjoying itself, lol.

picture.php

GG#4 day 60

picture.php

picture.php

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
That's disgusting.

;)

Very nice plants bmac. Keep them happy like that and you're going to be sky hiiiigh soon. :)

JVault

Straight up fire! Beautiful flowers B so on point and that nectar production tho...... :) love the thread update!

Straight up drooling

JV

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks folks. The drinking they are doing has really slowed the last couple days. They are at day 64 right now and will come down on Fri or Sat. Cant wait.

Also got some hypoaspis miles that should arrive today to get them into the pots and hopefully get rid of the gnats.

Bmac1

Veteran
So today is day 66 and Im pretty sure Ill give them the axe tomorrow. They look bloody wonderful to be honest. The frost is so thick on all of them but Im really impressed with the LC as well as the glue. Noticed a single nanner on the LC, she looks like she could maybe go another week if I were so inclined but the trichs have milked up and the appearance of the nanner tells me she is ready.

The dilemma I have is that I had contemplated just cutting holes in the existing pots and putting the next round of clones in after putting an inch or two of new soil as a topdress. Problem is that I need to dry in the tent and dont have the space to veg them elsewhere. Will there be too much rotting of the roots over the 6-7 days it will take to dry? Should I just empty the pots and sift out the roots and wait the week for drying?

As stated, I am dealing with gnats at the moment but did just put a whole order of hypoaspis miles on all the plants. I dont want to add to the problem by letting these pots sit and rot for 6-7 days if it is just going to compound the problem.

Any advice is appreciated.