Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Great stuff buddy....

Happy little soldiers...

I check in daily Kool Kat!

Love this thread....;)

Much respects friend...thank you

GT

thank you greatly GT :huggg: I appreciate your thoughts and contributions.
Doing my best to keep them humming. Bless up GT

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Quick pictures of the new plants in flowering

Goji OG F2 day 53 of flowering. Smelling much stronger now. :D

DDT (thai pheno) X BBB looking to be done soon. day 52 flowering

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Wow, yes that DDT X BBB is very resinous. I also like her fade - BBB influenced (the DDTthai mom stayed quite green through flower.

Mmmmm, Im excited to see Shotgun Willie and OPC

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Holy....that DDT Thai is FROSTY!

Wow...;)

Thanks for sharing good dude!

Much respects

GT

You can thank THCV for that. He has a good eye for making some crosses. All i have to do is keep them happy on my end. She sure is very laden with glands.

thanks GT :)

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Wow, yes that DDT X BBB is very resinous. I also like her fade - BBB influenced (the DDTthai mom stayed quite green through flower.

Mmmmm, Im excited to see Shotgun Willie and OPC

The Shotgun Willie are looking very indica dominant from the leaf shape so far. Seems like the Nepali influence if very strong. I'm quite curious about the hightype that will end up having.

thanks for putting that DDT X BBB cross together. :D

OPC should be fun. From what GT said about the smells and flavors i think this should be novel at least.

Good to see you coming by brother. :D

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
updates I'm sure the thousands of lurkers will all chime in all of a sudden. lol

Shotgun Willie day 33

OPC F2

DT F2 X DT F2/?SG

Punto Rojo X Blueberry

Muad' Dib

Beautiful plants mate, you have blessed hands, no doubt.

What about that Shotgun Willie?... Nepal parentals?... I've a few nepali landrace seeds from Pokhara but I had not managed to grow it on indoor, they are wild.

Vibes.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
looks like top left has the most colombian leaf profile. the other three i see blueberry in the shape of the leaflets. exciting!

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Beautiful plants mate, you have blessed hands, no doubt.

What about that Shotgun Willie?... Nepal parentals?... I've a few nepali landrace seeds from Pokhara but I had not managed to grow it on indoor, they are wild.

Vibes.

:yay: thank you kindly for your remarks mi amigo. :) Blessed hands? I hope i can make them that way. :)

It is a cross a friend made from Monkey Paw and Willie Nelson. Willie Nelson is a cross of Nepalese Highland x Vietnam Black IX. The suspected parents of the Monkey Paw are apparently either the same or very similar lineage. This should be quite fun.

peace brother

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
looks like top left has the most colombian leaf profile. the other three i see blueberry in the shape of the leaflets. exciting!

:tiphat: thanks heady. I'm unfamiliar with the Colombian side of things, so i appreciate a practiced eye. The dad is probably pushing through structurally, but i'm guessing most of them should have a sativa dominant vibe. The flavors! The flavors! :)

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
time for some more

DDT (Durban) X Blueberryblast day 10 of flowering

DDT (Thai)X Blueberry Blast day 63 flower

Goji OG F2 #1 day 64

Latest posts

Latest posts