What's new

Organic soil multiple strain plant party

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Corner stones to build the pillars of a righteous life.

Is a shame the year of the soil is over, but ouur soils will live on.

Happy 2016

There is no year of the soil as soil transcends time.

thank you for stopping in brother

Peace to you and yours

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
I feel you brother, this journey has become a spiritual one for me as well -- such a pleasant suprise as I used to be anti-spiritual (no wonder my plants used to suffer).
Ihave found the secrets of the universe to be found in gardening (5 dried grams in total darkness also helps).

Fungal allies have helped me work through some important stuff and reset the emotional core. Much respect to them.

Having a comprehensive understanding of our role in the universe comes from spiritual elements. I'm glad you feel more connected to your inner truth.

Hoping to revisit the fungus among us this spring myself.

thanks brother. Always a pleasure. Bless up

speaking of DDT (Thai) X BBB day 73. Harvest. She smells gggggreat.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Beautiful Garden 3rd:tiphat:
My lurking radar must be malfunctioning lol....didn't catch this thread till now.
Love the blueberry flavors my friend.... going to go back and read from the beginning.
Subbed up and lurking mode is on lol.:peek:

Good luck and karma!

~hick

:biggrin: Howdy hick. what a pleasure to get on the radar. ;) It's nice to have you here. Lurk away and comment whenever you feel like. :)

thank you for your kind comments. Be well

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Brief updates

Purple Menace 1 thanks again GT. This one is going to turn out nice. :)

Goji OG 2

Blue Zorilla 1

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Blue Zorilla 2 day 20 flowering

Blue Zorilla 3

Shotgun Wille 1 healthy

Devil's Tit X (Devil's Tit or Spaceghost) strong grower

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Although it could be my delivery you'd think there would be a few more comments with as many members as IC has. lol ;)

some more updates

Punto Rojo X Blueberry very healthy plants all.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Chem 91 X Orange Pekoe Cambodian

Orange Pekoe Cambodian F2's

hope you're looking in GT. They look great. Not showing gender yet, but robust and adaptable so far. :)

Coba

Veteran
3rdEye your plants look amazingly healthy and happy. you have a beautiful garden sir. Such interesting genetics too. I'm afraid to comment of just one because they are all so enchantingly unique.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell yeah they do & THH as well as PR are exciting cultivars. the punta rojo has been something i've long wanted to check out. i'm kind of a newb to the others

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
3rdEye your plants look amazingly healthy and happy. you have a beautiful garden sir. Such interesting genetics too. I'm afraid to comment of just one because they are all so enchantingly unique.

You are too kind. :tiphat: thank you very much. The genetics are interesting to me and it's great to hear that you find them worth checking in on as well. :)

Comment whenever you feel like it. :)

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
hell yeah they do & THH as well as PR are exciting cultivars. the punta rojo has been something i've long wanted to check out. i'm kind of a newb to the others

thanks brother. :)

My experience with THHaze has been very rewarding so far and is makes me excited to think of what these next ones might turn into. :D The PR cross is also very thrilling to me as i am wanting to make some crosses with any healthy males. I think they should have a very kind hightype.

I'm looking to get some pure Malawi, Namibian, Zamal, and others as well, but that progresses slowly. ;) These gene lines i am working with are quite stellar and i am sure some interesting crosses will come out of them.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Flower shots. For those of you who might like that.

BBB 1 harvested at day 71. That large insect is a beneficial. :) Aphid predator.

DDT (T) X BBB flowers are curing now. Smell is a very sweet delicious.

Goji OG F2 #1 drying/curing now.

Coba

Veteran
a dead aphid predator is a great sign. Starved to death.... :)

I picked up a 4" Coriander plant that was starting to bolt at the nursery last year. She was like, "most people don't want them after they start to flower out like that." I said " those little flowers are perfect to feed the beneficial aphid predator wasps." she was like "okay?"

I bought two at a discount. uppotted and they continued to bolt and throw long stems with tiny flowers it seemed like for months. The predator wasps swarmed the tops of thse to plants like mosquitoes do over my head after a couple of days w/o a shower. Then I harvested all the coriander seeds... it was a win win. I found out that bolting coriander and parsley are both good for keeping them around.

I like the looks of that blueberry blast 3rdEye... Nice nuggets.

Latest posts

Latest posts