What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic soil multiple strain plant party

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Nice ;)

Do you know the characteristics of the mother used for the Goji OG F2 ?

Vibes :tiphat:

I think i got a bag of mixed seeds from different mothers and the same father.

here are the potential mothers each picture is different plant.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
and one more mother and the father. I will look to find notes on the smells and high types from my friend.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Thanks for the pictures ! :tiphat:

Nice stud by the way :)

I must be clear. Those last pictures were of Goji OG plants that i - did not- grow. My friend did the pollen chuck on those. He did pick a good male apparently, since the Floji has come out great.

You are most welcome ACAB and thanks :)

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
looking good! any more pronounced smells coming off the gogi f2's yet? how about the guy?

That dad pictured there? Don't remember what was mentioned about his smells. I'll see what i can find again.

My singular Goji OG F2 female just went into flowering as of yesterday. Her top and stem rub smells are chocolate/coffee/earthy currently. Relatively faint smells, but everything else tells me she is likely to get very odiferous in flowering. :dance013:

The DDT (Thai) X BBB and the TOGK X Afghani have the most stem smell right now. Seems like they are both going to be very aromatic. :woohoo:

thanks for checking in :)

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Woohoo!!

Yea dude, I've grown out several females (andmales) from the two BBB DADS i used - holy shitballs. Smells and Stucture are the best ever.
But, being a pollenchucker I didnt keep the males - huge mistake. Now, Ive changed my philosophy to only flowerin a plant if I have the mother and backup clones. I've watched 5 females and 4 males have a moment of glory only to be lost to pollenchucker practices. Now, id rather keep parents and then let my friends flower them out if only to keep the stellar plants from being lost.
I also am done popping a shit-ton of beans at a time.
Lol, sorry for rambling in your thread.

Is the DDT(thai) X BBB smelling spicy?
The hazier BBB dad had an intense spicey smell as did the DDT mom so even if the spicy smell is recessive there should be a homozygous spicy pheno to be found somewhere in that pack.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Woohoo!!

Yea dude, I've grown out several females (andmales) from the two BBB DADS i used - holy shitballs. Smells and Stucture are the best ever.
But, being a pollenchucker I didnt keep the males - huge mistake. Now, Ive changed my philosophy to only flowerin a plant if I have the mother and backup clones. I've watched 5 females and 4 males have a moment of glory only to be lost to pollenchucker practices. Now, id rather keep parents and then let my friends flower them out if only to keep the stellar plants from being lost.
I also am done popping a shit-ton of beans at a time.
Lol, sorry for rambling in your thread.

Is the DDT(thai) X BBB smelling spicy?
The hazier BBB dad had an intense spicey smell as did the DDT mom so even if the spicy smell is recessive there should be a homozygous spicy pheno to be found somewhere in that pack.

Your efforts are being appreciated over here. :)

That DDT(Thai) X BBB is most definitely smelling spicy. It and the TOGK X Afghani are both very strong smelling in veg. That DDT X BBB girl you can smell without touching, but when you get the stem rub it is strong and persistent.
Pretty sure that this is a mix of the BBB Haze dad. :D Now i have that one DDT (Durban) X BBB going. If that is a good male i'll probably end up breeding with him.

Good strategy getting the cloning/parent game on point. I finally started dedicating serious efforts to making sure i preserve my keepers. :huggg:

Thank brother. I'm waiting on pollen and/or a few good males to work, but you'll be getting something back. :tiphat:

ramble all you want. :)

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
limited updates with more soon. :)

Here is the DDT (Thai pheno) X Blueberry Blast a few days in flowering. 4 i think. She looks to be adapting rapidly. The next picture update should show that better.

Goji OG F2 also a few days in, but i don't think she will change over as quickly.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
some shots of the seedlings. These were recently transplanted and were in there original containers for too long with too little soil.
Recovering nicely now.

Got Berry Juice X Bluemoonshine , Purple Menace , Sourbubble Blueberry X California Purple Haze , DDT (Durban phen) X BBB , and Blue Zorilla. In the upcoming weeks i'll start taking separate close up shots of each one.

almost forgot Blueberry Blast at 34 of flowering with another 30-40 to go. :) Spider mites are around, but i don' t spray past week 4 or 5 in flowering.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
More updates.

transplanted seedlings are taking off again. Here there are all 36 days old.

BZ

Trueblueberry aka Purple Menace

Berry Juice X Bluemoonshine

DDT (Durban pheno) X BBB

SBBB X CPH

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
I'm contemplating my next seed run and on my list are these.

Devil's Tit F3 or Devils Tit F2 X Spaceghost, Shotgun Willie, Punto Rojo X Blueberry, and Floji. Good chance i will add a few more to the list, but i might wait since i don't have any more room. Many thanks to those who have helped out.

VortexPower420

Veteran
Looking tight in here. What a plethora of genes you have. I don't know how you keep track, but you do.

Great work all around.

I am cut from the same cloth, bring my carbon footprint down as much as possible buy wildcrafting everything.

I have many questions about your practices but maybe another time. Just wanted to say high after I read your thread.

My favorite mite ipm is predators. I don't know where you are but on the east coast I like to use IPM Labs in NY. You have to order the week before for weds delivery. I had a bad problem went with 1000 neoseiulus califoricus and 1000 of another kind I can't remember (the folks there are real helpful and kind). First application stopped them from spreading and the second knocked them back to levels that cause no new damage. I'm lazy, I'll let them loose and then let them figure it out.

Sorry to ramble...

Timbuktu

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Looking tight in here. What a plethora of genes you have. I don't know how you keep track, but you do.

Great work all around.

I am cut from the same cloth, bring my carbon footprint down as much as possible buy wildcrafting everything.

I have many questions about your practices but maybe another time. Just wanted to say high after I read your thread.

My favorite mite ipm is predators. I don't know where you are but on the east coast I like to use IPM Labs in NY. You have to order the week before for weds delivery. I had a bad problem went with 1000 neoseiulus califoricus and 1000 of another kind I can't remember (the folks there are real helpful and kind). First application stopped them from spreading and the second knocked them back to levels that cause no new damage. I'm lazy, I'll let them loose and then let them figure it out.

Sorry to ramble...

Timbuktu

If i wasn't flat broke i might try out the predators, but not right now. I do have access to free lavender and other plants that are great for IPM, but i appreciate your suggestions. :)

Thanks for stopping in and commenting. How do i keep track? Just a bit on this side of crazy. :biggrin:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Looking awesome buddy....GREAT lineup...

It is a great line up. Some thanks to you for part of that. :D Hope you're doing great brother. It will be a fun time when i get to see these new varieties in flowering. They are doing well in veg so far.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
damn i finally learn how to pronounce amblyseius and they reclassify again. neoseiulus (knee-OH-see-YOU-lus)?

VortexPower420

Veteran
2000 shipped to your door is under 40 bucks. Just a thought. I lost probably about a lb last time from mitrs so I felt 30 something bucks and no more hours of spraying would pay off, and they did te. Fold

Latest posts

Latest posts