What's new

Organic soil multiple strain plant party

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Looks like i got a job lined up tomorrow. That's about as good as my working and pay schedule gets. After making sure i've got important stuff covered i might end up having enough to get those beneficials. I think there is a place closer for me to order since i'm in the midwest. thanks timbuktu :)

VortexPower420

Veteran
The shipping is the worst part. Make sure the place you get them from you nly ships one day a week. If they " always have them on hand" there not fresh and the numbers are not there. They should harvest one day and you get them two days later, so they are fresh.

I chopped a room with mites. Let if sit for 3days. I transplanted and two days later I still notice benifecial mites running around. Still no two spotted mites in sight.

I'm a huge huge fan. I was thinking about letting lose spidermite predators and ladubugs every eun just to be safe.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Here are seedling updates. All were at day 49 from germination in these pictures.

BJ X BMS

BZ 1

BZ 2

BZ 3

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
As a reminder the pictures can be seen on a larger scale by clicking on them. These small ones help save space. :)

PM 1

PM 2

PM 3

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Last installment for today. :)

DDT (Durban pheno) X BBB

Sourbubble Blueberry X California Purple Haze 1

Sourbubble Blueberry X California Purple Haze 2

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Flowering plants

DDT (Thai pheno) X BBB day 26 11/13

Goji OG F2 day 27 11/13

after an indoor rain the THH Purple Phoenix plant

she is pretty tall this round.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Here are some seedlings. :)

Punto Rojo X Blueberry, Orange Pekoe Cambodian F2, Shotgun Willie, and Devil's Tit F2 X DT F2/SpaceGhost

Millerstreeandl

Really enjoyed reading your thread this morning. From beginning sounds like the same journey I have been on. From soup style organics to transitioning to TLO/rev/building soils to now reading up on no till. Haven't made the jump to no till yet but probably will in the near future. It's been a long journey but am really getting some great results these days. I have also been doing the 11/13 flower schedule for awhile now and have seen an improvement.i will be checking in regularly to gain as much knowledge as possible. I recently came to this forum from another and find this one much mor helpful and knowledgeable. Keep up the great work.

Golden Tree

JUST AWESOME.....

Thanks so much for all that goodness!

Great work buddy....

Keep it coming...

Respects great dude

GT

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Really enjoyed reading your thread this morning. From beginning sounds like the same journey I have been on. From soup style organics to transitioning to TLO/rev/building soils to now reading up on no till. Haven't made the jump to no till yet but probably will in the near future. It's been a long journey but am really getting some great results these days. I have also been doing the 11/13 flower schedule for awhile now and have seen an improvement.i will be checking in regularly to gain as much knowledge as possible. I recently came to this forum from another and find this one much mor helpful and knowledgeable. Keep up the great work.

:tiphat: Well met Millerstreeandi. :)

thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experiences. Great to hear of your continuing evolution.

Between the a mixture of the 11/13 for flowering and the 12-1, at least part time, for vegetative growth i have seen improvements in general plant health, shifting phases from veg to flowering, and allowing for more flexibility when attempting to enact morphology changes in the plants.

You'll really like it when you get to no-till. It really simplifies everything and allows for more time to converse with the plants. The results? They speak for themselves. :woohoo:

thank you for visiting and commenting. Let me know how i might be of help.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
JUST AWESOME.....

Thanks so much for all that goodness!

Great work buddy....

Keep it coming...

Respects great dude

GT

thank -you- GT. :huggg: Those PM girls smell and look great. :peacock:

I am sure they are going to make some beautiful floral bouquets. :D

PR X BB? yeah. :biggrin: First time running this, but i've got a really good feeling.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Seedling time.

First up the Punto Rojo X Blueberry F1 They are showing some promising leaf traits from my limited experience. One is rather small, but i'm not going to make any decisions about it just yet. It still looks good.

OPC F2 looking very sativa already and uniform in appearance so far.

Shotgun Willie F1 i thought these would have more slender leaves, but the Nepalese seems to be showing through right now. Very pretty.

Devil's Tit F2 X {DT F2 or Spaceghost F1} Vigorous grower throwing up very large broad leaves. The stem is showing red, but i will have to get a better picture.

Chem 91 X OPC i just put this into a container where some other seeds hadn't germinated and it came right up. Good stuff.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
pictures! That's when most people comment. :)

PM 1 a good looking gal. I think it's a she.

BZ 1

BZ 2

BZ 3 needed some water.