What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OPOP...One Pound..One Plant V

ianSF

And an xj-13. Hoping for a zip or two over a pound...

picture.php

phate

Veteran
i should get 1 or 2 from this one as long as it finishes....
attachment.php

Attachments

• 9-1-10 dungypurp.JPG
    9-1-10 dungypurp.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 18
A

argoagro

I'm hoping for a pound off this one, it has a ton of nice cola's forming, my only real worries (Asides from being found since it is guerrilla) are breaking branches (It's windy there) and the constant snail battle which I think I am winning on this one.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

QUESTION: Do you guys think miracle grow causes stem snapping issues?

jack1

Hey all,

I don't think I posted my 2009 results in the OPOP thread, so here goes:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

There were a few pounds in there... By the way, I was growing the "exodus" UK cheese cut (the untidy plants), Jack herer (the long colas) and White rhino.

:)

h :ying:
what are you doing this year outdoor ???

I think that this year we will cry :blowbubbles:

Manitoid

OPOP update

OPOP update

been a month since i posted here... i think the GDP will win with like 20-25 colas as big as my forearm

picture.php

this casey j might be a pound too (or 5 :dance013:)
picture.php

DP
picture.php

two sour diesel lightsabers of doom and wonder
picture.php
picture.php

where all the big plants at? we almost done... hooray!

phate

Veteran
here is a few pounders

Attachments

• 10-1-10 cheese.JPG
    10-1-10 cheese.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 10-1-10 cheese..JPG
    10-1-10 cheese..JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 10-1-10 bluebonic.JPG
    10-1-10 bluebonic.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 10-1-10 dungy p.JPG
    10-1-10 dungy p.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 19
C

coxswain

nice lookin strain. what is the origin? seed? clone?

I believe it's origin comes from Reeferman stock not 100% sure though. I can check with Lasko who gave me her cut. I chucked some F13 pollen on her though. Will be interesting to test it. She has a very positive uplifting high. Nice taste. Not done yet. Two more weeks i think. Would go to November if grown from seed. Cuts needed a reveg when i got them.

A

argoagro

I'm hoping for a pound off this one, it has a ton of nice cola's forming, my only real worries (Asides from being found since it is guerrilla) are breaking branches (It's windy there) and the constant snail battle which I think I am winning on this one.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

QUESTION: Do you guys think miracle grow causes stem snapping issues?

Well it's official ! I am a member of the OPOP club! Guerilla style!

1.25lb's dry of good bud, bagseed, but the quality is there for sure. She is still out there alive with an impregnated branch from a HUGE unknown male that is either ppp, critical jack, or a freebie, lol.

Thread: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=182349

B

BigTex

this one and there's one behind it to the left that's in the second pic. They were way over a lb each easy...
picture.php

picture.php

:artist:

B

BigTex

Put em in full sun and don't be shy with that water. Osmocote 14-14-14 is how I get plants to be large and in charge. Genetics is maybe the most important factor. I have strains that just aren't capable of producing that much.

slider420

WOW...I'm just glad to soak up all of the "jedi" Grower type stuff...I'll try again next season...Damn Great Pixs....I'll bet hacksaw to cut them down....:jump:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Damn that's it I gotta do some outdoor next year in 15gal Smart Pots and I think I can pull a pound a plant that way???

simos

Damn that's it I gotta do some outdoor next year in 15gal Smart Pots and I think I can pull a pound a plant that way???

I think you could pull a pound per plant in 65s. Maybe you could get close to a pound in a 15 if you used a high yielding strain in pure coco and you fed aggressively like you would indoors. That said, soil is cheap, and so are smart pots, so why not make your life easier and bump up the root space?

Latest posts

Latest posts