What's new

OPOP...One Pound..One Plant V

H

hulkbogan

you got one pound off one plant indoors??? doubt it

Here's another pic of that plant you were doubting. One thing I will admit is that it was vegged outdoors from about mid may till mid august and then taken indoors to flower. I know people who have yielded over a pound with a low yielding indica (Bubba kush) tree style hydro aswell as Co2 with a two month veg.

DSC01142.jpg

DSC01144.jpg

Disregard the bearded hippy and dead leaves.

This guy gets much more than a pound a plant indoor its not impossible
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goy7UVQY4F8

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Sorry to say this, but that plant doesn't look like it's going to make a pound of
dried manicured buds, in my honest opinion. Most of my indoor stuff yields like 1 to 4oz
per plant. I have a 82" tall NL outside that should make a pound+
I hope you can tell me how wrong I was...

ninsega

Sorry to say this, but that plant doesn't look like it's going to make a pound of
dried manicured buds, in my honest opinion. Most of my indoor stuff yields like 1 to 4oz

You'd be surprised. If that plant is early in flower it may hit a pound or a bit more. These bush plants have many "tops" while tall plants typically have one top. Since most bud grows at the tops, it can really add up.

H

hulkbogan

The picture is atleast 6 months old... the plant yielded over a pound.
If your maxxed out at 4 oz a plant indoors its simply because of the veg time and the size of the pot your growing in. In most cases it is more economical to grow many smaller plant's indoor than to grow trees. Veg a few month in a large pot under a single light and you might be suprised. How do you think outdoor guy's are getting 5+ pound plants? They veg them all winter and give them all the rootspace they can.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Thats so cool. I guess that was an early flowering pic. The 7' NL is a giant bush nicknamed "cousin it".Tons O' Budsites... My indoor is a 4x4 tent with 10 to 12 plants per run, so crowding is an issue 7x7 square pots (1.5gal?) also an issue.
I guess if I grew one or two in big pots and vegged a long time, 1+ is
surely possible. Here's the NL

Only time will tell...

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here's another pic of that plant you were doubting. One thing I will admit is that it was vegged outdoors from about mid may till mid august and then taken indoors to flower. I know people who have yielded over a pound with a low yielding indica (Bubba kush) tree style hydro aswell as Co2 with a two month veg

This guy gets much more than a pound a plant indoor its not impossible
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goy7UVQY4F8

could we see a pic of ur plant with eht lights off and the flash on?
She looks good but is very hard to see the plant with all that bright light on.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
also how big does a plant have to be to yield a 1LB of dry buds?

could my OD plants yield a LB or close to it.
the first one started flowering august 7th.
the 2ed one started flowering 3 days ago.

Last edited:

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
nope. They need to be much bigger with more budsites before the onset of flowering.
They look like 2-4 oz'ers to me.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Id agree those are 2 to 3 oz's depending how long you let them go. Let them rock right up. You get the best / most wght this way. Next yr feed them more often and water heavy.....theyd need to be 3x's that size to do lb.

A

arcticsun

how much is a pound? around 400grams? think this one will be around 250g .. not really sure hehe ive had bigger ones

blueberry day 36

picture.php

day 28

picture.php

peace :joint:

B

BigTex

how much is a pound? around 400grams? think this one will be around 250g .. not really sure hehe ive had bigger ones

blueberry day 36

picture.php

day 28

picture.php

peace :joint:

I make em 450 g. Like the BB. Is it DP or DJ Short? I've got a couple of DP's that look very much like yours.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
heh, well 450 is technically short

cheapass ;)

I would've figured the Texas P would be like 500...

D

DEDHEDFRED

You know........I gotta say that the one plant one pound thread needsta be bumped to the Giant Pumpkin thread cuz ya`ll mofo`s ain`t SEEN 1 lb`ers in a while..........

Big Tex........I`m prayin for yas Bro cuz you way too closeta me and the only more punitive cultivation laws beside my state is yours so be careful my buddy.........

Now on a more positive note..............You`re fukin KILLIN it.............Major respect.........Just re-registered just to show support fer all you big dawgs cuz it does my heart good ta see an El Grande set of brass balls on ya`ll.......Overgrow my brutha`s............If you ain`t the lead dawg the scenery never changes........always lookin at assholes.....

Fish Dawg........You and N needta hook up with Butte and get one of his big ass tea makers........Ya`ll Cali guys.............Sheeeeit.......

Take care and stay safe............DHF...........:joint:..........

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
If you ain`t the lead dawg the scenery never changes........always lookin at assholes.....

Fish Dawg........You and N needta hook up with Butte and get one of his big ass tea makers........Ya`ll Cali guys.............Sheeeeit.......

glad you're back around DHF :joint:

tryin to get butte to set me up with a brewer

D

DEDHEDFRED

Soulie made a post lil bit back over at the other place bout usin like 900 gals of the compost brewed tea per week and I`d LOVETA be a fly on that wall but he`s been more private since security issues in the last few months I suppose cuz I`ve only seen him stop by and talk BBQ and bullshit lately over there.........

Obsoul33t was growin Tom Hill size plants around the same timeframe TH posted his monsters but Soulie got trolled and called out which eventually got him banned or maybe he deleted his account but hey Tom`s here back on the scene along with you and Nomaad so I`m here for the party.........and I ain`t leavin till they throw me out.........

Soulie`s justa good downta earth kinda guy without tryinta feed his ego.......But hey.......Butte`s a wealth of knowledge and experience unparralelled from what I`ve seen..........really set`s the bar high......I mean dewd climbs a fukin tree waaaaaaaay on up there justa show the community aerial shots of his huge ass plants.....and builds a mean ass brewer ta boot .......whadda guy.......Tom`s a great guy too so......anyways.......Ya`ll makin me proud.......

Ganj on guys...... Fish , Nomaad , Big Tex . Tom and all of yas.....Good luck and stay safe................

Peace...............Freds........:joint:.........

Buddle

Veteran
NE opops

NE opops

Nice plants everyone. I used to want my girls as big as possible..lol.Then a very kind soul known as "the Mole" talked me into considering stout 5-6 ft'ers.
Now the Mole could grow some monsters folks.Not Tom Hill Cali style but multi lb outdoor in NE is comparable imo.
I wrote Mole and he convinced me the super big ones would be more trouble than they are worth with our weather round here. Of course I had to find out for myself..lol.Anyway..big plants up here just don't hold up with the winds and rain once they get weighted down with buds.
I stake them etc but that effects their ability to remain undetected and I'm nervous until they're harvested.
I would love to grow multiple pounders.Ten a yr would be perfect.lol.
In the meantime..5-6 ft with 10 zips or better fill the bill for me..peace all.

nomaad

Veteran
I would love to grow multiple pounders.Ten a yr would be perfect.lol.
In the meantime..5-6 ft with 10 zips or better fill the bill for me..peace all.

hey buddle,

being from the NE, i hear what you are saying. the lack of humidity out here is unreal... I am betting that just by increasing the size of the tilled hole or container you're using, you could achieve an increase from 10zips to 20... when is your first frost?

With lots of topping and training, you could have 5ft tall plants that are 8 feet wide...

nomaad

Veteran
round these parts, most pounds (from the growers I deal with), come at least 10g heavy... sometimes closer to 20.

Latest posts

Latest posts