What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Time Indiana Bubblegum

Y

Yankmychain

this thread has me lookin at my newly purchased pack of OTIBG, fkk yea

Thats how WEE do

moses wellfleet

Veteran

Attachments

• chemd 001.jpg
    chemd 001.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 16
  • chemd 003.jpg
    chemd 003.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 15

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Look dank as usual, but full size is not working for me. I went to your album and tried there, and no luck. Anyhow, i am interested to see the different pheno you found online... Cheers bro

Kindest

Just got my OTIBG. Two of the seeds are twice the size of the others. Moses, do you recall finding any of those phenos from the giant seeds?

Kindest there is a correlation sometimes between seed size and plant size (Allard). It could very well be the case. I am interested to know as well.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Kindest there is a correlation sometimes between seed size and plant size (Allard). It could very well be the case. I am interested to know as well.
sorry guys i cant recall exactly, i think the seeds were fairly uniform quite small.

i look forward to seeing your results :)

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I want that pheno soooo bad! I have been looking for a Bubble Gum that yields well and has potency to go with it and the ones I obtain are always lacking. I think you found your life time keeper. I was talking to a store owner in Amsterdam and he said that he has been growing the same strain of BG for over fifteen years now. I can see how this is possible now. Guess it's time to start the hunt again, I at least have a lead now. Thanks for the info and beautiful pictures. I now know I need to find one like yours.

TGT

moses wellfleet

Veteran
picture.php
On the left Old Time Bubba Kush, right OTIBG they are about 41 days old, the substance on the buds is vermiculite that was the medium for the predator mites that i introduced.

a quick update on what is going on in my rooms. after a serious broad mite attack i am back in action thanx to predator mites.

i am planning to run half my rooms OTIBG pheno #2 and the other half OTBK. checkout my thread on Old Time Bubba kush in the next few weeks i will be posting pics of the excellent phenotypes i got from these seeds.

the OTIBG pictured is either pheno #4 or another pheno which was very similar to it. i have made many clones of my pheno # 2 and been getting mothers going so i dont have any in bud stage atm... enjoy the pics

Attachments

• IMG_3421.JPG
    IMG_3421.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3423.JPG
    IMG_3423.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 12

S2B

interested to hear more on the old time Bubba Kush. Looks nothing at all, not even related to the pre98 bubba kush.

Shit looks dank though!!

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
i must spread some more rep

glad you sorted the mites moses those ones are supposed to be nasty

does everything you grow turn out so good
that otbk looks really good too...looking forward to the new thread

peace

moses wellfleet

Veteran
does everything you grow turn out so good?

peace
things started going really well for me when i got onto making my own organic soil and feeding with aerated compost tea... i wish more peeps would get off the bottled nutes and start learning how to make their own soil and nutes instead of relying on these big companies!... all the knowledge is all right here on icmag in the organic soil forum!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
things started going really well for me when i got onto making my own organic soil and feeding with aerated compost tea... i wish more peeps would get off the bottled nutes and start learning how to make their own soil and nutes instead of relying on these big companies!... all the knowledge is all right here on icmag in the organic soil forum!

Same here this thread should be mandatory for everyone to read on this one board:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=241964

Over the past year I dicked around with bottled nutes again and dabbled in a ton of different mixes and nothing touches teas and real living soil. I love having 0 bug problems due to a natural balance of beneficial organisms and 0 deficiencies ever.

T

TREE KING

i have some of mosca's chem 4 x OTM just been harvested so i will let you know real soon... but i can tell you that the indy bubble is up there for potency especially if you let it go 9 weeks... mosca would know more than me in the comparison department. how you been my friend? hope life is treating you well!

moses how you been my friend. i was wondering how that chem 4 x OTM turned out? how did it compare to this with yield and potency?

moses wellfleet

Veteran
moses how you been my friend. i was wondering how that chem 4 x OTM turned out? how did it compare to this with yield and potency?
hey i am good my man,
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=5337991#post5337991 my old time chem #4 is still about a week away from the chop, the yield looks to be close to the OTIBG it also has a sweet smell kinda like cooked apples but with a fuel background to it also maybe traces of cat urine in there. there were some stretchy phenos in there but if you are going for yield i think a couple of packs of this should give you a keeper.

unfortunately i lost the mother of the one in the pic but i am gonna try reveg it after the chop... hope it works!

T

TREE KING

hey i am good my man,
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=5337991#post5337991 my old time chem #4 is still about a week away from the chop, the yield looks to be close to the OTIBG it also has a sweet smell kinda like cooked apples but with a fuel background to it also maybe traces of cat urine in there. there were some stretchy phenos in there but if you are going for yield i think a couple of packs of this should give you a keeper.

unfortunately i lost the mother of the one in the pic but i am gonna try reveg it after the chop... hope it works!
shit looks crazy as usual. you shouldnt have a problem with the reveg i do it all the time. if i were you id take clones off that right now plus reveg the whole plant after harvest just to make sure. ive rooted clones in flower with full buds on them. please let us know how the smoke turns out moses. take care

Latest posts

Latest posts