What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Time Indiana Bubblegum

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
errrrrrrrrrr

I want this so bad

but I just made a huge order

maybe in a few weeks

I want the whole OTM series, got the Chem #4 and Pre 98 mixes yesterday

K

kush kings

Here's a pic of mines in veg they smell so good!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6283.jpg
    IMG_6283.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 14
so pheno #2 is your favorite, as well as the best yielding? it's always nice when it works out that way :D
If you don't mind me asking- What kind of yields is she capable of(per 1k) in your estimate, and are there any visible characteristics or traits that pheno 2 has that's different than the others?

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Mosca

this screams to be crossed with The White

I'd love to get them any way possible

T

TREE KING

hows it goin moses. i wanted to ask you have you ever grown chemdog or a chemdog cross? im just curious cause if this weed is just as potent or more potent than il be in more of a rush to pick this up. im currently growing out some connoisseur secret recipe's as we speak

moses wellfleet

Veteran
hows it goin moses. i wanted to ask you have you ever grown chemdog or a chemdog cross? im just curious cause if this weed is just as potent or more potent than il be in more of a rush to pick this up. im currently growing out some connoisseur secret recipe's as we speak
i have some of mosca's chem 4 x OTM just been harvested so i will let you know real soon... but i can tell you that the indy bubble is up there for potency especially if you let it go 9 weeks... mosca would know more than me in the comparison department. how you been my friend? hope life is treating you well!

T

TREE KING

i have some of mosca's chem 4 x OTM just been harvested so i will let you know real soon... but i can tell you that the indy bubble is up there for potency especially if you let it go 9 weeks... mosca would know more than me in the comparison department. how you been my friend? hope life is treating you well!

ive been around just havent been posting that much im doin good. i probably should of been more specific i was talkin about the chemdog d. im glad you grew the chem 4 x otm also cause if i was gonna pick a strain from this company it would be between those 2. im definitely interested on the potency difference when everythings dried but in the mean while how did the yield and ease of trim compare to the otib?

moses wellfleet

Veteran
ive been around just havent been posting that much im doin good. i probably should of been more specific i was talkin about the chemdog d. im glad you grew the chem 4 x otm also cause if i was gonna pick a strain from this company it would be between those 2. im definitely interested on the potency difference when everythings dried but in the mean while how did the yield and ease of trim compare to the otib?
OTIBG is top in all departments for me so far... i am really not expecting to find anything better unless it is like a new species that grows as big as a redwood and is THC potent... cannabis californicus... ah ha ha ha

T

TREE KING

OTIBG is top in all departments for me so far... i am really not expecting to find anything better unless it is like a new species that grows as big as a redwood and is THC potent... cannabis californicus... ah ha ha ha

no doubt i hear you lol. im definitely buying some seeds some time in the near future

moses wellfleet

Veteran
so pheno #2 is your favorite, as well as the best yielding? it's always nice when it works out that way :D
If you don't mind me asking- What kind of yields is she capable of(per 1k) in your estimate, and are there any visible characteristics or traits that pheno 2 has that's different than the others?
the plants were all uniform in appearance in veg. all grow rooms are different so i cannot give you stats on yield if i dont know your set up and style... but as i have already stated these babies are shade makers, if you have any kind of growing skill you will be smiling if you find a similar pheno to mine!

moses wellfleet

Veteran
OTIBG potency???

OTIBG potency???

I recieved many questions about the potency of Mosca's OTIBG... to give you an idea: for the last couple years cheese (not sure exactly which cut) has been the most popular thing around here, all the heads here seem to agree that OTIBG is stronger!

FireFly22

I Would second that Moses! It has been a year since I last had some OTIBG and I dearly miss her :( She is the sweetest herb ever and the potency is just right! The taste will keep you toking or sniffing the jar for years. I'm working on a new round of seeds so soon I will taste her again!

K

kush kings

I will throw a couple pics of my favorite pheno it's short very frosty smells sort of like my dj short blueberry i got going right now it also has the same curling as the blueberry. but frostier KK!

Latest posts

Latest posts