What's new

og raskal

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homer J Pimpin

Raskal has been around for yrs, even before the whole "OG" dick riding party started. He has some fine genes that I've seen in action. He just makes money from doing what people/growers don't want to do or have the know how to do. As far as personality, he's a dick tucked away in dirty gym shorts from 88:D...He was an american version of rez:D

OP

I thought Rez was the american version of Rez.....:shucks:

any one got any of his new beans going? the fire alien crosses?
i've got some of the kksc cross going but still babies..

really curious about the socal master cross, any one running this one?

Y

YosemiteSam

General Combining Ability - excellent results had from crossing out to a number of lines/individuals. In comparison to specific combining ability (SCA) excellent results obtained between just two lines/individuals. -T

I find it fascinating and totally baffling that the White would fall in this category. My understanding is that it is a 3 way cross (and obviously my understanding could be wrong). From a pure numbers point of view that makes lots of variation possible.

Obviously I still need to gain a deeper understanding

Tom Hill

Veteran
Sour D is another that does not seem to segregate as it should according to supposed pedigree and has a high breeding worth/combining ability.

DNA testing of some of these individuals vs their supposed parental inputs should prove to be interesting to say the least.

There are several possibles we may entertain in attempting to make some sense of it. One little (and honest) misunderstanding in describing the ped would account for a lot, eg perhaps The White is really an S1 (or beyond) of a 3way etc.

Or, less likely, the 3 parents going into it all bred true for resin production limiting segregation for that trait/s etc.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

im hearing mixed things on how long his gear blooms for . I'm currently running -white fire alien and fire alien kush-if any one knows how long these strains go for that would help me out I heard 70 or 80 days

View Image
YEAH AROUND 70....LET THE MICROSCOPE MAKE THE DECISION...ANYTHING AFTER 70 HAS TO BE JUS KILLA...IT DEPENDS HOW YOU LIKE YOURS...DJ

true grit

Veteran
any one got any of his new beans going? the fire alien crosses?
i've got some of the kksc cross going but still babies..

really curious about the socal master cross, any one running this one?

The White x SCMK is still one of my faves. Frosted out white kush nugs everytime that reek like citral kush. some homies say almost green tea and kush smell. for flavor shes hard to beat, def a body/kush heavy stone.

what kksc babies ya got goin? the one i missed and regret were the kksc x bubba. the white bubba were hit and miss and got a lotta self pollenating as well as a couple of phenos i dearly regret losing.

The White x SCMK is still one of my faves. Frosted out white kush nugs everytime that reek like citral kush. some homies say almost green tea and kush smell. for flavor shes hard to beat, def a body/kush heavy stone.

what kksc babies ya got goin? the one i missed and regret were the kksc x bubba. the white bubba were hit and miss and got a lotta self pollenating as well as a couple of phenos i dearly regret losing.

the one im referring to is ogrs latest kksc cross, its kksc x fire alien (fire og dom male)

H

Homer J Pimpin

raskal makes it and logicly it's a good one to run but if you invole logic something is bound to go wrong

:laughing::biggrin:

Best breading once again

Best breading once again

Raskals nice work... Craven love the fried gear baby!!!
blackrednine

Crispy-Fried-Chicken-Batter-Recipe.jpg

breaded-fried-chicken-01.jpg

Food_Buffalo_Wings_1.jpg

36171ps.jpg

friedshrimp.jpg

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
didnt i start this thread? lets throw some more pics up.mang.

I have grown out 6 of Raskal's White Fire so far. The very first seed was a keeper and number 6 is a keeper. They all had a real strong smell, skunky lemon maybe. The 2 keepers have rock hard nuggets and a good high. Every one has the exact same smell but some not as dense.

White Fire #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MakinGoo

Killer pheno u found there Hwy.. That plant stacks juss like The White Fire #3 I'm running.. Great bud shot..

meddy

sourbubble bx4 x alien og...that was 3 years ago...and the raskal og..alien bubba..and more.

I like this one pheno I got from the raskal og cross..smells like b-12 chem tool.

UUHH..pass some onion rings over here..

Attachments

• lop.jpg
    lop.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 8
Y

YosemiteSam

Sour D is another that does not seem to segregate as it should according to supposed pedigree and has a high breeding worth/combining ability.

DNA testing of some of these individuals vs their supposed parental inputs should prove to be interesting to say the least.

There are several possibles we may entertain in attempting to make some sense of it. One little (and honest) misunderstanding in describing the ped would account for a lot, eg perhaps The White is really an S1 (or beyond) of a 3way etc.

Or, less likely, the 3 parents going into it all bred true for resin production limiting segregation for that trait/s etc.

Poetic justice would be if ogr worked the white a few generations to achieve that combining ability...not exactly the pollen chuck many seem to think. Or not...I have no clue...but its a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts